Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy.

Go down

Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy. Empty Trust That Six of You Won't Be Happy.

Post by Master Ogon Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:54 pm

The camera births a scene that is like every other from this fella, he’s sitting on his aged couch. This time though, it isn’t the usual Ace Reeves and Lipnick duo that are usually seen together. No it’s Lipnick and his special project, Robert Cross. Unlike how he’s seen in matches he’s back where Johnny Boy believes he should be, styling in his paper bag.

John Lipnick:
Deadly Games. There are tons of people in it. Let’s have a group discussion y'all. No Cameron Kray allowed.

He raises one hand up then clenches it into a fist. His thumb rises for one opponent. Attempted cute smile on his face, what else is new?

John Lipnick:
Tenrraaaaaaaaaaa…

You’ve called me a cult leader an obscene amount of times. Why? Have you forgotten how you’ve been attempting to recruit Amber Reed in the past? Assault. When have I ever done that to recruit someone? Never. My group of my trusted allies are just friends, brothers. Ace and I go to the beach sometimes. Diamond and I play card games together and I repaired his troubled relationship with the swell guy right over here.

I’ve donated so much to charity. I’ve just made short films because it’s a passion of mine. You slander me for what? Mind games? To appeal to Amber Reed? You’re manipulative, you always have been. Those friends you got, what do all of you have in common? When is the birthday of Jeremy Barmore? You probably have no idea. I already am plagued by Savoir Faire, do not add to my list of struggles. I warn you. Your eyes may be judging but they are only judging for as long as you have them. Taunt me then get your consequence, you will not be granted eyes again.

You didn’t even save Amber from my boy Diamond breaking her neck, who makes friends like that? Get better ones Reed. This is no cult and you have no room to speak on relationships.

Lipnick shows off his teeth and points over to Cross and mouths “Like him!” before continuing. His pointer finger now stands up.

John Lipnick:
Jay Younnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng…

My first true trial. I changed you into something that disturbs me greatly. Yet I believe you like your twisted and rotten shape nowadays. You’re welcome. Beat CloudCutter, break those shackles then just be prepared for your third failure against me.

His middle finger goes erect.

John Lipnick:
Johnny RespawnCutterrrrrrrrr…

Change your name again.

The ring finger rises.

John Lipnick:
Bloody Justice.

I hate spiders. You’re a mentally ill loner that hides in a cabin in the woods with his only company being his equally deranged family that probably don’t shower. This company continuing to present you and force you to work shows and go on the road is inhumane and I am so sorry for your sickness. If you want a safespace, contact me after you see this video and I will see about hooking you up with a verified psychologist. Free of charge.

The Great Redeemer slaps his pocket where seemingly his cellphone is. Lipnick would rather BJ at an appointment than in the tournament, take that as you will. His pinky goes up, that's all for that hand. His other hands rises and it begins over starting with the thumb.

John Lipnick:
Josephhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Santossssssss who lost to Tenraaaa but it’s a pretty welllll knowwwwwwnnn fact I made Tenraaaaaa passsssss outttttttt innnnnnn likeeeeeeee fiftttttyyyyy seconds howwwwww areeeeeeee youuuuuu eveeeenn innnnnnn thisssss tournament…

Speak of disrespect how you wish, boy but I’m not the one that made you pass out. Didn’t get the privilege of the Sweet Embrace even. Nothing I did to you was intended to insult you. All “disrespect” as you call it came from yourself for not lasting in a Camel Clutch. No negativity was sent from me to you we are both wrestlers I just did my job and beat you like everyone else. Plant and nourish this idea in your brain ‘kay? During my first reign with my dearly beloved Undisputed Title, I invited you to my celebration or press conference or whatever. The whole point of that was because you’re a feature act in the play. You’re a movie favorite, you’re Ned from the ManSpider movies! People want to see you and make jokes about you doing anything important because you’re just the like….hold on it’s on the tip of my tongue…

Comedic relief.

I consider myself a MOVIE CRITIC! Ace and I always used to see things together so I cannot downplay the structural importance of comedic relief. See, you’re important to the plot because you’re a break from it. I’m stressing this so hard for you because I need you to do some self analysis before you dare speak any adjective about me that isn’t polite Santos.

You developed on your own to be a better character. I applaud that seriously, have no idea why you manifested this destiny of “Grrrrrrr I will avenge my fragile ego after Johnny Boy damaged it!” when I like you.

I like you on my show.

I like you under me on the card.

I’m a showman.

Whenever you get to do something, it’s because you are the effect. Someone likely more talented than you or important does something and you react. Whenever I do something which is constantly, I am the cause. Not only am I the cause I cherry pick the affect. The wrath of any of my ideas are far FARRRRR too great to be charged against by someone named Joseph Santos. That isn’t an insult, it’s me protecting you. That’s all the time I’m devoting to you. I’m a forgiving saint. Stop talking about me. To someone else I also don’t enjoy giving a speech about now.

Lippy shrugs his shoulders and lets out a chuckle, strong contrast to the message he delivered. But he doesn't continue to laugh, he just drops it. There's no room for his playful antics when it comes to who's remaining. Two people are left for him to address, both of which he has history with. Like he can’t count he instead raises two fingers instead of one for the acknowledging of a single person. Or maybe this just means two people are being counted in one slot?

John Lipnick:
Ammbeeeerrrr Reeeeeeeeeed….

How-

Well-

Yo- Yeah-

Apologies, I ran out of new material for someone that I’ve been doing this with for so long. How could I plan new material for such an uncompelling tale anyway? Amber Reed, I took everything I wanted from you and not only did I take them, I made them better! Ask Chris how much he enjoys himself now compared to when he was riding your coattails. Damn though that isn’t even fresh material! Nothing I can say can be refreshing when it comes to ya! This grudge weighs a ton and it’s probably the only thing keeping you going, seriously, you only want that title because you want to regain a sense of purpose for your lost life. Depressingly, I have no grudge, only pity. You won that, you managed to make me feel bad for you. The tragic story of Amber Reed, the girl that begs on her knees for god to take me out of this world. Tears in the eyes flooding the ocean with self loathing lookin up to the one you believe in, chin quivering heart pounding you scream for support, you scream for mercy. You yell for me to be in a car accident I'd bet.

Many people’s prayers go unheard; this world is filled with horrific things. You’re lucky that he acknowledges you, however it’s insignificant.

All those waterworks.

All that suffering I caused.

He hears you.

Yet why won’t he help you?!

GOD DAMN IT YOU DESERVE IT DON’T YOU?!

Simple. Because your one above all is the one you hold below all on your hitman’s list of who to knock off.

I am your own personal god.

I hear everything you say.

I decide everything that happens to you.

I made this labyrinth for you.

You will loop boundlessly in my vision downwards.

That heart that has been shattered by Diamond and all the times your eyes couldn’t remain open when I clutched your throat, it will repeat that cycle.

You’re spiraling infinitely holding everything screeching until your ears pop and bleed. You lock what you want in your arms just for them to be swept away.

Ring around the rousey kid’s ride turning into an adult’s hell.

You will never escape if I don’t want you to. I feel terribly for you yet we both know that I won’t stop it because I make the difficult decisions for the betterment of us all.

I am the one responsible for your bad dreams.

I’m sorry. Truthfully I am.

Unless…

One finger falls down. Someone won't be in attendance.

John Lipnick:
What if you weren’t the one I set my glance upon? There’s one of y’all I just really can’t stand and that one PUTRESCENT BASTARD I really crave to be removed from the tournament and thrown away so that requires a garbageman or garbagewoman. Kwame Bullet is who I deem the most deserving of the seventh circle of hell. Now my great friend Robert Cross on my side here, he personally likes this idea. So, what if you scratched my back and I led you to a giant city of gold? I know that saying doesn’t go like that but I’d be giving you a city of gold for a pretty small favor.

I don’t want my first match to be against him, he annoys me plenty. Put him where he belongs which is not in this tournament.

Oh no you might think, what about Tenra and Par Excellence?

Who cares?

I could leave you alone and even more than that…

I could let you talk to Diamond for a while. I could let you talk to me for a while.

I can give you what you want girl, just y’know…

Trust me.

I can fix everything for you and make you the queen you deserve to be! Think about it. You detest me but you know I can polish you the most out of anybody. Let me help you. Remove him from the tournament.

That’s all I got. Let’s make this a tournament to remember, pals.

After that closing statement, rather than the usual camera turn off fade to black the film keeps rolling. Lipnick ever so slowly twists his head to look over at Cross. The Bagged Man turns his head to stare back at his leader, his friend. Then without a word being exchanged, the two seemingly come to an agreement about something. John nods at Robert and he nods back.  An unknown variable was understood here.

Then the camera stops recording.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down