Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A change of heart Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A change of heart Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A change of heart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A change of heart Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A change of heart Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A change of heart Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A change of heart Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A change of heart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A change of heart Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A change of heart Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A change of heart

Go down

A change of heart Empty A change of heart

Post by TheQuinceyShow Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:21 pm

THIS PROMO WILL DEAL WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND MENTAL DISORDERS! IF YOU DO NOT WNAT TO READ THIS THEN I UNDERSTAND! THIS JUST PROTAINS TO THE STORY AND I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT!

*RVW is laying in her bed trying to sleep and she just keeps tossing and turning. RVW finally grabs a sleep tablet and goes to bed after a long struggle. She has felt lost and just confused about everything. RVW dreams and in her dream she hears a song on a radio and other cars driving by. She wakes up to being in a car with her hair back. RVW is not the one driving so she looks over to see Chelsea/ Charlie Devinshmidt (Her best friend who committed suicide in 2019). RVW looks stunned*

Chelsea-Rada! You woke up finally. You must've had a really long day. You worked really hard.

RVW-What? Where are we?

Chelsea-Oh we're driving back to the motel. We just got done training.

RVW-What day is it?

Chelsea-Well it is September 28th silly. Your birthday was 8 days ago.

*RVW realizes the date in her head and a single tear rolls down her face*

Chelsea-What's wrong Rada?

RVW-This isn't real...This isn't real...You're not real...

*Chelsea looks confused*

Chelsea-What do you mean? I am real. I'm your best friend. You showed me love when no one else cared. When I was at the lowest point in my life you were there to help me and I appreciate you for that.

RVW-This can't be happening.

*Chelsea pulls into the motel and they go into their room*

RVW-This is a dream. That's what this is. You're not real.

Chelsea-Rada. Come sit down next to me. Come on.

*Chelsea and Rada sit down next to each other*

Chelsea-What happened?

RVW-This is a dream. In a months time you're going to jump off the top of a parking garage and die. I won't know how to cope so I become this bitter person and I hurt the other people closes. This girl named Shou Rong, I broke her neck and now we're going to fight.

*Chelsea looks a bit concerned but keeps her composure*

Chelsea-So...I die and you take that out on others?

RVW-Look I don't know who to blame. I don't want to blame you and I don't want to say myself because then I'll really hate myself and never forgive myself for letting you do that and me not being there to stop you.

Chelsea-So you broke your new best friend's neck because you don't know who else to blame?

*RVW is now full on crying*

RVW-I shouldn't have done it. Shou kept asking "What would Charlie think" and I always denied her because you would've never hated me.

Chelsea-I don't hate you, but I'm disappointed in you. Your principles and everything you stand for was thrown out because you couldn't cope. You need to make things right. You need to learn to let go. I will always be by your side and be there in spirit but you need to right that wrong. No matter what happens in that match between you and Shou, you will not hate her by the end.

*RVW is taking a few deep breaths to calm down*

RVW-Ok Chelsea...Ok I will.

Chelsea-Give me a hug Rada.

*RVW and Chelsea embrace*

Chelsea-I love you.

RVW-I lov-

*RVW's alarm goes off and wakes her up. RVW just looks up at her ceiling and takes a few deep breaths. RVW wants to make things right, that's what Chelsea would've wanted.*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down