Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Heart Of A Rat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Heart Of A Rat

Go down

The Heart Of A Rat Empty The Heart Of A Rat

Post by TheQuinceyShow Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:13 pm

*Joseph Santos was eliminated in the Purgatory Chamber and he just looks disappointed, that disappointment goes to a sign of anger as he marches backstage and grabs a microphone from an interviewer and tells the camera man to start rolling*

Joseph Santos-The Order of Stone Ocean's Undisputed World Championship Chamber was Me, Cameron Kray , Ace Reeves, Paul Divine, Pierre Thompson, and TZ Mass. All of those men besides myself have proven to be the best of the best and I started out first. Purgatory had me come out first against unstoppable monsters, former world champions, multiple time champions, and history makers...I am a man in a top hat and I was ordered first to come out. There is some sort of underlining conspiracy against me and I am convinced as such! I've tried my heart out for this company and I was told that I will finally get my chance if I put in the work and push through but after countless failures and a company wide conspiracy by the hijos de puta con traje (motherfuckers in suits) I don't know if I can continue....but it's not a matter if I can or not...I have to...no matter the anguish of coming up short every damn time I get in that ring and with me failing my family and my best friend I have to continue because I'm not letting every set back hold me down. Crack my orbital bone, make me fight guys 3 times my size, put the worst member of the chamber out first, make my best friend drift off into the sunset to never been seen again because I refuse to let my downfalls make the worst of me. Who else is gonna fight for the weak? Who else can all of the Niños y niñas y todos los hijos de Dios (Boys and girls and all the children of God) look up to? When it gets rough you have to push through until you physically can't move anymore. That's why I continue to fight after fucking up over and over again because the people who oppressed me won't get the last laugh. None of them will harm me more than they already did. I've lived through death threats and my career nearly being ended, a man lesser than myself would've threw in the towel but I am not a lesser man and the people of CMV want ME to succeed and become a champion. I promise all of you. Before I end my career, I will become a world champion in CMV. May not be a year from now or even 10 years but you have my word that before I retire from wrestling I will become a world champion in CMV!

*Santos throws down the mic and walks away*

Harry Wallace
Former member of The Wrecking Crew
Harry loses LUL
Like Mojo Rawley but loses more

Riley Van Wilson
CHN-POl Connection
Last ever NGW Women's Championship
NGW/CMV Women's Champion 8/6/19 - 2/7/20
Quickest match in CMV history (25 seconds)
Riley Wins LUL

Shou Rong
CHN-POL Connection
She is Chinese, Dashing
Has sex with pans

Rich Hamilton (Former CMV Member)
Mustache Powers
Better than the mountain
Like Macho Man but without the cocaine

Jerry Hattrick (Former CMV member)
Mustache Powers
Better than the mountain