Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pre Season: Jason Spade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pre Season: Jason Spade

Go down

Pre Season: Jason Spade Empty Pre Season: Jason Spade

Post by Jason Spade Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:48 pm

The road between seasons was a long one, and Jason Spade always hated it. Jason only felt right when he was between the ropes of the squared circle; only when he was fighting, with a goal in mind, win or lose, did he feel at home. Training filled the void, sometimes, but he knew he couldn't last much longer... Jason Spade needed to be back in the ring, back fulfilling his purpose... Life without purpose was no life at all.

Jason grabbed his backpack from the backseat of his car and closed the door as he headed into the CMV Performance Center. Another day, another training session. As he walked into the building and dropped his pack on a nearby bench, he paused to take notice of a new face watching all the action from afar; the brand-new general manager of Octane, the daughter of CMV's new owner: Madison Wright. Madison was leaning up against the wall taking notes, perhaps studying those that very well may be on her show come the new season. She looked over at Spade, but as she turned, he looked away and dug into his gym bag. Madison approached the former CMV Undisputed champion and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You're ... Jason, right? Spade?"

Jason turned toward the general manager, expression neutral. The owner's daughter, he thought... Ugh.

"That's what they tell me. Enough bonks to the head will make you forget sometimes. I'd forget my own head if it wasn't attached."

Madison laughed and brushed her hair away from her eyes.

"It must look weird I'm sure, me just standing in the corner watching everyone, but as I'm sure you can guess, I'm taking notes, getting ready for the draft. One must always be prepared, right?"

"An investor has to watch over their investments... Especially one as valuable as the one right in front of you."

"You're certainly a confident one, huh? I'm guessing you have every right to be, as a former CMV Undisputed champion ... I suppose someone like yourself would be quite a get ... In the draft I mean ..."

Jason scoffed.

"Let's just say I'm no stranger to being first pick."

Madison grins.

"Anyway, I'll let you get to your ... Working out and things ... Ugh, great to meet you and, hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other ... If you get drafted to Octane I mean, not like ... Not that I ... Anyway ... Yeah."

Jason gives Madison a look; curiosity, perhaps? She wasn't what he expected, that was for sure... There was something about her. Jason gave her a smirk that clearly sent a certain kind of message, a certain... Flirtatious message? Madison, noticeably red in the face, returned his smile before turning her back and walking off. Jason watched her go, before returning to his bag.

"Huh... Life without purpose."
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down