Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci?

2 posters

Go down

Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Empty Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci?

Post by krzy Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:13 pm

There's going to be an Elimination Chamber match at Stone Ocean, and the winner will be the next challenger for the CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. Ace Reeves. Cameron Kray. Pierre Thompson. TZ Mass. Paul Divine…and yours truly. I've already taken one title off of Shay Hoxton, why not another for old time's sake? Then I'll just keep on doing it for as long as we both walk this earth. Mr. Hoxton, what I'm trying to say is that it just feels like I'll never be able to properly repay you for the contributions you've made to my life.

Of course, it's a funny story how I got into the match in the first place. Management approached me and said, "Suraci, we want you in this match. Just picture this: Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton. Suraci. What a lineage that would be! What a way to honor the legacy of NGCW by continuing to raise this spectacular group of talent to new heights." I bought into that for a second. I fell for the hype, and I told them, "Hell yeah, put me in that match! And why don't you give me that number six spot while you're at it? Wink wink. Yes, I said out loud 'wink wink.'"

After all, the Elimination Chamber is where it all got started for me. That's when I won the NGCW Extreme championship for the first time, pinning Jason Spade in what was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Lest we all forget, when Mr. Spade brought me back, I remarked how jealous I was of the fanfare their feud of the century was getting. I wanted to be in their league, spoken of in the same breath. But I said I would wait. I wanted to work my way up from the bottom. Earning that shot not on the merits of who I was back then, but who I am now.

If you ask me, I'm still slumming it at the bottom. So why did I get this opportunity? I don't deser…

NGCW is gone. Don't you get it? It's dead. History. It has closed its doors for good...no, it SLAMMED the door shut in my face. The thought of it still breaks my heart. I loathe the idea of carrying the flag of a company that abandoned me. If that's why I got the spot in the chamber, then I don't want it.

Mr. Santos, I know this hasn't been the best stretch of pay per views for us, but if we take the Shay Hoxton approach, we'll just keep on losing until we finally win. I want you to have my spot in the Chamber. When I was a thrall of Tailcoat Val, I've never felt more useless and pathetic. I didn't think there was a future for me anymore. Every path forward was just more darkness and despair...except one. Since then, my career has been saved, and I've even added one more tag team championship reign to my impressive resume.

This is the least I can do to repay you.

Stone Ocean is when you take a step off the cliff and take flight for the first time.

Your time will come.

One way or another.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci? Empty Re: Proudfoot. Spade. Hoxton......Suraci?

Post by TheQuinceyShow Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:14 am

*Santos looks perplexed at Suraci*

Joseph Santos-Suraci. No man. That's not what's happening. You're going into that chamber and winning it and defeating Shay Hoxton because you deserve it. I don't man. Look at me. I failed time after time after time and I've never looked viable as a threat. You were that guy at a point. I never was. You deserve this...don't give it to me.

*A bit of gloom fills the air. Santos knows Suraci will sacrifice anything to get him that cathartic win. Santos knows what is happening, but he doesn't have the strength to accept the facts*

Santos-If you really want me to. Then I accept it. I'll go into the chamber. But you still have time to do so much. Why sacrifice it to help me?

Suraci-It's too late for me...
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down