Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Date Night Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Date Night Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Date Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Date Night Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Date Night Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Date Night Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Date Night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Date Night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Date Night Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Date Night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Date Night

Go down

Date Night Empty Date Night

Post by Jason Spade Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:57 pm

Our scene begins less than a week away from the start of a new season;  Revamp is just around the corner, and every single superstar is anxiously waiting to see where exactly they're going to be competing, Shockwave or Octane. One man who doesn't seem all that worried at the moment though is Jason Spade, who we see pulling up to a very posh, expensive-looking hotel. Spade waits for a while, until he notices the person he has arrived to pick up, Madison Wright, standing in the lobby waiting for him. Spade steps out of his car and tosses the keys to a valet, ignoring the doorman on his way into the hotel. Spade is dressed in a dark blue button up shirt under a black vest, with matching black slacks, far more formal than he has ever appeared on CMV television. Madison, likewise, is wearing a fancy looking red dress. Madison is waiting patiently for him in the lobby; Spade hesitates, checks his hair, and exhales sharply before finally approaching the Octane general manager. 

"Madison. You look great."

Madison turns around with a great big smile on her face, not able to hide her happiness.

"You don't look so bad yourself! I can't wait to go out, it's been way to me long for me personally. Thanks again for asking me out on this- well ugh, date?"

Jason scratches his head and laughs.

"You make it sound so... Formal. I haven't been on a 'date' since my twenties. Let's call it a... Night out."

"Well, whatever this is or isn't, I'm just excited to be hanging out with you. I knew as soon as I saw you in that Performance Center that there was just something about you, I can't quite put my finger on it though."

Spade cracks a grin.

"Obviously it's my dashing good looks and rippling muscles. Maybe if everything goes well, you can get a closer look."

"Easy now, let's just see where the night takes us, Outlaw."

Madison is blushing now as she allows Spade to take her hand and lead her out of the hotel. Together, they brave the night, and though the air is crisp and cool, both of them can't help but feel a little warm under the collar.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down