Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Justice Family Revamped Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Justice Family Revamped

Go down

Justice Family Revamped Empty Justice Family Revamped

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:06 pm

It was time the crowed was gathering in the stands getting ready for Revamp to start Fans buying merch at the merch tables getting food,drinks, signs, etc. As the fans were getting in the seats the lights dimmed down and soundly a laugh came through the Loud speakers the crowd instantly knew who it was and started to cheer delete delete delete as out came Bloody Justice the crowd going crazy as he rolls into the ring and he asks for a mic

Bloody Justice
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE..ARE..BACK this season this is going to be MY season im going to show everyone why I have to be champion i will show everyone I mean business and for those who will get in my way you will be DELETED

After he said that the lights faded out and then a new theme started to play over the speakers interrupting Bloody Justice before he left

Out Came Jared Leon came out and he wasn't wearing his signature mask but he was wearing a new one though it was hard to tell since it was the same color as his skin tone as he walks to the ring the crowd started to mumer even a few were handing their friends some money because the noticed the scars littered on Jared Leons face

Jared Leon
AHH ELDER JUSTICE how are you my brother? I'm sorry to interrupting you but I decided to come out and say that this season won't only be your season but it will be my season as well because this year will be my year and maybe you and me will have that rematch against each other for the I quit match we had a long time ago but on to another point I love my brother in law but if you get in my way AND THIS GOES TO ALL OF YOU IN THE BACK IF ANY OF YOU GET IN MY WAY well my tooth is always looking for something sweet and whats the best sweet reveng. And when I get to you we'll like thosewho I bulldoze through you shall fall and pray

As Bloody Justice and Jared Leon had a stare down going suddenly a roar of a motorcycle engine was heard and then of the speakers played a theme no one has heard before

And down from the ramp came Joy Justice much to everyone's surprise. As she drove down the ramp to the ring many people were cheering for her to rev her Bike she drove around the ring and stopped woth her bike facing the ramp and before she got off she did just that. Joy hops off of her motorcycle and gets into the ring and asks for her own microphone and she pulls her face mask off and says

Joy Justice
Boys do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Thank you now we all get it you both want to be champion of the world in one way or another but heres the thing that doesn't matter . Jared my darling husband you were part of NGW and you won the tag Belts with T.J. Black and you two became the longest regining NGW champions time skip quiet a few months later you two lose the belts then what? Nothing you l Iose a small rivalry against T.J. after that NGW gets disbanded.  Next on supremacy you and Older brother over here win the Unified Tag Team Championships and not that long later you two lose them so yea Jared you probably aren't quiet ready to be world champion yet.
After she said that to Jared Leon she turned to her Brother Bloody Justice and said

Joy Justice
Now you Brother you have been in this company for awhile and your quiet accomplished 2 times fusion tag team champions and 1 time unified tag team champions BUT every year you get closer to your goal heck last year you were the runner up in the deadly games then you lost track of your self and you got completely defeated by cloudcutter you can be champion brother I know this heck THE ENTIRE CMV UNIVERSE KNOWS THIS but you need to focus. Now me I am already ahead of you guys one time queen of the ring and I already had a regin as women's championship now I just need two title to become a member of a select group to become a women's grand slam winner one of them is tag belts and yes my partner may not be here anymore but oh well I'm sure I can find a new partner down the line BUT the belt I really am going to be focusing is on that hardcore belt so this is a warning to all of you in the back especially you Kate Stronghart I'm coming for you and I'mcoming for that belt.

As Joy finished saying that the lights faded and then another new theme played over the speakers and put from the back came the baby brother of the Family Matthew Justice who also had a new face mask on but it was hard to tell because his hood was covering his face instead of going through the ropes or going over the top ropes he slid in from underneath the bottom ropes on his stomach and pulls himself to the underneath of the bottom rope while looking intently at the crowd while he asked for a mic

Matthew Justice
I'm not even going to argue woth any of you'll after all we might not even be on the same shows after tonight BUT if we are better stay out of my way for aiming to be number one especially if I get lucky and am on the same show as the open weight championship because I'm going to win it and make it worth while again plain and simple.

As Matthew said that all four members of the Justice/Leon family looked at each other then they all gave off a heartfelt laugh and had a group hug together and then right as they are leaving Bloody Justice left with some parting words

Bloody Justice

Ladies and Gentlemen enjoy the show oh and if anyone wants to mess with my family you mess with me because I am head of the family and well if you think thats evil oh no thats not evil thats just Justice

And with those parting words each member went back up the ring walking or in Joys case riding her motorcycle to prepare for tonight if they had any matches

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Justice Family Revamped Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down