Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Family or Kingdom? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Family or Kingdom?

Go down

Family or Kingdom? Empty Family or Kingdom?

Post by WGW Diamond Mon May 02, 2022 5:46 pm

As Defcon 3 is about to go off the air we see George King and John Lipnick getting themselves up using the ring apron and announce table respectively, they are both clearly worse for wear but they don't have much time to lick their wounds before a theme song they are both aware of blares out across the arena.

The British Baller walks out onto the stage to the confusion of both Lipnick & King, however King's expression soon turns to excitement.

By the time Diamond makes it down to ringside both of the men wanting him in their groups have entered the ring, obviously standing at opposite turnbuckles. Once Diamond joins both men in the ring he ushers a production member to hand him a microphone.

Chris Diamond:
Look I've made my mind up guys, so will both please step forward.

Both men step forward, with John Lipnick going the extra mile and holding out his hand, once King sees this he does the same thing.

Diamond looks back and forth at both hands outstretched, he's making them both wait.

Chris Diamond:

Both of you close your eyes and you'll know my decision.

King & Lipnick follow the Brits orders, and once Diamond digests this sight, a Cheshire cat smile appears across his face.

A few seconds later three masked men in hoodies roll into the ring, George King is taken out from behind with a single clothesline. John Lipnick smiles at this noise, thinking he's safe but just as he opens his eyes he gets laid out by a clothesline, but this time it isn't via one of the masked men, it's via Chris Diamond.

The Brit lays in the boots to the man he had been following up until now, over and over his boots are striking his self proclaimed saviour as the masked men just look on.

Diamond takes a break from putting the boots into Lipnick to push George King out of the ring with his boot, clearly Diamond hates one of the men much more.

The Brit orders one of the masked men to go to ringside and grab a chair, once handed the chair Diamond brutally assaults Lipnick with shots over and over to the chest, he then orders two of the masked men to hold him up as he gives Lipnick a wicked headshot, which after a few seconds we learn busted him open.

After that unsettling assault, Diamond picks the microphone back up.

Chris Diamond:

Lipnick you son of a bitch, I only joined you for that promised title match but you kept on failing to deliver on your promise, and quite frankly I was sick of putting on the act that I cared about any of you freaks.

As for you King? Thanks for the offer but I'm much more of a leader than a follower.

And on that note?

Ladies and gentlemen... meet Aurelian.

As Diamond says this the three men unmask to reveal Jaxon James, Jet Suzuki and Andre Rodgers.

The show goes off the air with Aurelian standing tall over the carcass of John Lipnick.
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down