Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Little Goddamn Louder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Little Goddamn Louder

Go down

A Little Goddamn Louder Empty A Little Goddamn Louder

Post by FluxAndFlow Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:17 pm

Following Episode 920: Ignition #1...

Ellie Quinn's music blasts over the arena speakers celebrates her third victory in three career matches, her third victory over Joy Justice. The rookie CMV talent grabs her trademark black and purple snapback from a ringside attendant, placing it backwards on her head before sprinting around the ringside area slapping hands with the fans, her energy clearly infectious and her general good vibes taking over the atmosphere in the arena. Grinning ear-to-ear and having expended the last of her energy greeting the CMV Universe, Ellie pants as she bows to the fans before strolling up the ramp. As soon as she reaches the top of the stage, however, she's greeted by an interviewer who's quick to try and gauge the young CMV superstar's interests in the company.

[INTERVIEWER]
Ellie Quinn, this was your third match in a week against Joy Justice, and you remain undefeated after perhaps one of the hottest starts in CMV's Women's division in quite some time. Given this hectic start to the new season and the fact that you're quickly becoming to grow incredibly popular with the CMV Universe...what's your thoughts as you try and soak this past week in?

[ELLIE QUINN]
Oh my god...wow...I didn't really think the space around ringside was that big...holy cow. Uhh...I mean, I honestly don't know what to say. Gimme' a second...kinda out of breath here...

Ellie can't help but giggle to herself, blowing out a deep exhale as she looks around the arena, trying to compose herself.

[ELLIE QUINN]
This past week has been the greatest week of my entire life, man. This time last year, I was living out of my car, driving from armories to bingo halls to abandoned cornfields just trying to put my name out there, trying to succeed. And, man...that was one of the most humbling experiences of my life. And to go from sleeping in my car with no heat and barely enough gas money to this...to all of this? It's a huge shock to my system that I'm honestly not sure I'll ever get over.

[ELLIE QUINN]
I'm not going to sell anything short: Making a jump from independent shows to stages as big as CMV with the lights on bright, it's a jump that not every pro wrestler can make. I'm absolutely blessed, probably way too damn lucky to even be in the position that I'm in right now. Hell, I'm gonna be honest here: I grew up as a kid in one of the roughest, poorest parts of Chicago, and not many people even make it out of that area alive, much less make it here.

[ELLIE QUINN]
But uh...yeah...calling this week hectic is an understatement. I got my contract in the mail like three days before CMV Revamp and I had to bring it signed to the arena because it wouldn't have gotten to the office through the mail for like a week. I took a bus from the airport to the arena with my gear in a backpack over my shoulder. I almost had to wait another two to three weeks to be here where I am right now. Was this past worth all that hassle? Hell yeah, I'd say it was freaking worth it! If I could just replay this past week over and over again until I'm old and cranky, I'd probably do it, man.

[INTERVIEWER]
A lot of people in CMV, both backstage and amongst the CMV Universe have been impressed by your athleticism and your fearless initiative against some of the best women CMV has to offer. Some are calling that 450 Splash you've been using one of the most athletic maneuvers in CMV. What is your response to claims like that?

[ELLIE QUINN]
Hey, it's nice and all if I impress not just the guys and gals in the back in that locker room. But I'm in this industry to make fans, make believers out of you guys out here, the CMV Universe. And if my Starchaser Splash is the ticket to ride? Then climb aboard the Ellie Express, guys and gals! Next stop: Superstardom.

[ELLIE QUINN]
Let's get one thing straight here: CMV Universe, I'm just getting started. Hell, my journey has barely even begun. Not even I know where this crazy journey will take me. But I do know one thing, and that's this: That CMV Women's World Championship is going to be around my waist. Might take me a week, might take me a month, might take me a year, might take me five years. But that title will be mine if I've gotta' die trying. I'm going to hit every single freaking woman on this roster, hell, on any roster with a Starchaser Splash if I have to to get the most prestigious championship in women's wrestling in my hands.

Ellie goes to add more to her statement, but an overwhelmingly loud "ELLIE!" chant causes her to stop, take a breath and smile at the CMV Universe.

[ELLIE QUINN]
You guys are absolutely incredible. Thank you all so much!

Her statement made and her title intentions made clear, Ellie gives the CMV fans a wave and another bow before taking her leave for the evening, stepping through the curtains.

FluxAndFlow

Back to top Go down