Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Give me back my goddamn crown!"

Go down

"Give me back my goddamn crown!" Empty "Give me back my goddamn crown!"

Post by Batman Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:17 pm

As Supremacy continues, a very familiar voice begins to speak over all the chatter in the crowd.

Xander Slate
Screw your stupid intermission! I don't care if your fucking hot ass got up to get popcorn and a corn dog, I am not waiting any longer to air my grievances! I didn't have a chance to come out here during Luger's match and I had to deal with an old ghost in mine. But now, I got something to say!!!

At this point, he's already at the bottom of the ramp in his street clothes. He stops to scowl at a fan giving him the finger before rolling under the bottom rope.

Xander Slate
Last Saturday, Bob Luger committed a crime and NOBODY is doing anything about it!

As he stands there, in a fit of rage. Something looks off. The thing he was most proud about in this life is gone.

Xander Slate
Bob Luger attacked me during a radio interview and STOLE MY CROWN!

He can't stand still because of his blood boiling. He paces around the ring, spouting out his frustration to the masses.

Xander Slate
I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO EARN THAT AND THIS LOSER STOLE IT FROM ME! I WANT MY CROWN! GIVE ME BACK MY CROWN! BOB I SWEAR TO GOD! GIVE ME BACK MY GODDAMN CROWN! NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

At this point he's screaming towards the entrance way, hoping Bob will show up and just hand it over. However, deep down he knows that'll never happen and that's why he's so angry.

Xander Slate
You guys cheer for a thief! A punk ass loser who was mad because I didn't want to be his friend anymore! So what did he do? He STOLE MY KING OF THE RING CROWN! Jumped me and stole it! This isn't a game anymore! Bob, i'm gonna hurt you. I'm gonna break you! I'm gonna tear you limb from limb and-

Bob Luger
Blah blah blah!

Xander's gaze quickly darts to the tron where Luger is standing in a dim lit room.

Bob Luger
You're right buddy, this isn't a game. It never was. You didn't want to take me serious. You thought this wouldn't catch up to you? That's your problem. You're a fucking bully who's never truly gotten what you deserve. Because of that you feel empowered. You feel untouchable. I'm here to say, you're not. I-

Xander Slate
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME BACK MY CROWN!

Bob Luger
Look at you. Freaking out over a possession but you had NO REMORSE when you ended a brotherhood. But no, you let that fall apart. You DESTROYED KLIQ. So......

Bob steps to the side and situates the camera to capture his new angle, where he's standing in front of a furnace!

Xander Slate
What is that?? NO! What are you doing! Bob, don't play with me!

Bob bends down and picks up the crown from his duffel bag.

Bob Luger
You sure did go through hell for this. Hell, you even dedicated your victory to me. Heh, to think, that made my day. Little did I know, you were fucking lying.

He looks into the camera with a look of vengeance seeping through his pores.

Bob Luger
You destroyed something I love, so here's me returning the favor.

And with that, he opens up the door and chucks the crown into the flames without any sort of hesitation.

Xander Slate
NO!!!!!!

Slate has a fit. He kicks the bottom rope and stomps his feet. The fit of rage brings him to the ringside area where he dismantles the steel steps. All while Luger zooms in with the camera, showing the crown melt before our very eyes. As this happens, we hear Bob's voice.

Bob Luger
I know you wanna hurt me. And i'm not afraid of that. In fact, i'm here in the building.

At this point, Luger picks up the camera and shows his surroundings. He then opens up the door and walks down the hall before turning a corner.

Bob Luger
In fact.....

He then walks out into the parking garage.

Bob Luger
This is where you came in at. You know where to find me.

He turns the camera around showing his face.

Bob Luger
Come find me, bitch!

Slate shakes his head, with this overwhelming rage taking over his body. He then heads up the ramp to do just that. The camera crew follows him as he rushes through the gorilla position and passes through the catering area. He pushes employees and other by-standards out of his path as he continues down the same hall that Luger went down. He follows it until he meets the exit in which he busts through to see Luger there, shirtless and ready for a fight. Slate follows suit, and takes his shirt off as well.

Xander Slate
I'm gonna break you freakin neck!

Bob Luger
Come on then!

With that, Xander runs towards him and the two implode into an all out brawl. Both through strong right hands until Luger breaks it up with a strong knee into Slate's gut. However, Slate comes back with a knee of his own before tackling Luger into a nearby SUV. He begins to unload a fury of knee strikes to his gut once more. As he stops, Luger slides down the side and rests on the ground as Slate circles to the back of the vehicle. Lucky for him, it's unlocked and he manages to open the back. Bob however, doesn't stay down for long. He gets to this feet, holding his gut and walks around to see what Slate is up to. Out of nowhere Slate swings a tire iron at Luger who luckily ducks just in time. His eyes are wide, surprised at the power put in that shot, considering it could of been a lethal blow. He let that rage turn into action as he quickly throws a few right hands causing Slate to stumble into the back, dropping the weapon in the process. Before he can do anything else, Slate pops back up with a can of bug spray, in which he sprays in Luger's eyes, blinding him.

Bob Luger
Ahh god!

Slate then grabs Luger by the back of his head and belt before sending him over the hood of another vehicle. He hops up there with him and mounts him before unloading all of his rage in the form of some of the most brutal looking punches ever seen. While he pummels Luger's face, he spouts the hate he feels for him.

Xander Slate
I....am gonna.....break.....your fucking....ugly ass....FACE!

Luger is busted open at this point, his eyes still closed due to the burning sensation from the bug spray.

Xander Slate
You thought you could melt MY CROWN and get away with it?? Not by a long shot!

He then grabs the helpless Luger by the back of the head and guides him through a nearby exit, leading to the outside parking lot. He looks to his right to see a sea of fans at the barricade all excited to see the action up close.

Xander Slate
Is this your hero?? The man that's supposed to stop me?? Look at him!

He pushes the injured Luger onto the ground and kicks him in the side, right in front of the fans.

Xander Slate
Pathetic!

He kicks him again before noticing a nearby security guard walking up to deal with the situation.

Security Guard
Xander, you gotta go.

Xander smiles and puts up his arms as the guard helps Luger. However, as he brings Luger to his feet, Slate rocks the guard. But, in the process, Luger disarms the mans taser and releases the jolts into Xander's neck causing him to topple over. The fans outside are lit with excitement as Luger walks over to them.

Bob Luger
I need some water!

A fan hands him his water bottom in which Luger proceeds to clean his eyes out with. It doesn't rid of his seeing problem 100%, but it allows him a chance.

Bob Luger
Thanks.

Meanwhile, Slate tries his best to recover from the taser attack, holding his neck, freaked out. As he looks up, Luger's back in the fight, throwing some vicious right hands, sending Slate stumbling backwards, away from the arena. The street is luckily dead as Slate pushes Luger enough to create some distance so he could escape to the other side. The sidewalks are full of people who all scatter out of the way as Luger catches up to Slate, sending him face first into a street pole. Slate rebounds off the pole and falls over, knocking a kid off of his skateboard. As Luger walks over, Slate raises up and nails him in the face with the board. He then gets up and begins to wail on Luger with the skateboard. Over and over again before finally chucking it in the street for the kid go chase down. Xander Slate then drags Luger over to a food truck.

Xander Slate
I could go for a taco. EVERYBODY OUT!

All of the workers evacuate except one of them who stands up to Slate. However he disposes of the man rather quickly with a strong uppercut before tossing him onto the side of the street. This distraction allows Luger to recover and tackles him into the truck. Slamming him against the counter and several stoves before smacking him in the face with a clean pan. He then throws him out of the window of the truck where he flips onto his back. By the time Luger exits the truck, Slate crawls into a nearby Candle Store called "Not Your Momma's Candles".

Rex Carter
Hai, welcome to-WELL WELL WELL, IF IT AIN'T ALEXANDER SLATE!

Rex looks like he's got a bone to pick with Slate as he comes from behind the counter with a wooden bat, smacking it in his hand like he's ready to use it. However, Bob entering the store distracts him long enough to have it snatched out of his hands. Slate drills it into Luger's gut, before turning around hand cracking Rex on the noggin with it. He raises it up, about to hit Luger in the back, but Luger bursts up and picks him up on his shoulder before slamming him into the nearest wall full of glass candle jars, busting a majority of them upon impact. Both men then fall to the ground to take a breath from all the pain they've caused each other. However, neither are satisfied. They both slowly make it to their feet simultaneously.

Xander Slate
Just give up!

Bob Luger
Not a chance.....

Both men can barley stand, with blood pouring from their faces. However, the fight isn't over yet as Slate kicks Luger in the gut before throwing him out of the door of the store. He rolls on the sidewalk, but quickly gets back to his feet to defend himself from Slate's attack. The fight leads down the walk way to a hotdog stand in which Luger shifts momentum in his favor by throwing Slate into it, causing the entire stand to fall under the weight of Xander. He then picks him back up to his feet and takes him across the street, throwing him into the side of a brick wall. At this point, the sirens can be heard. A late reaction for a fight that's been going on for a while now, but still something that's very much needed. Because by the looks of things, both men are capable of murder tonight.

Luger brings Slate back to his feet but let's his guard down for a moment, allowing Slate to slam his face into the wall, taking control. He brings him around the cover and irish whips him into a hobo playing guitar, knocking them both over.

Kaiva
Hey!

Slate takes the mans guitar and breaks it over Luger's back. The sirens begin to get closer as he brings Luger back to his feet. Luger quickly responds by headbutting him in the nose. This almost wakes Slate up with adrenaline as he charges at Luger who's equally as prepared. The police pull up all around them as they both trade blows, barley able to stand. Each punch weaker than the last. Eventually, the cops pull them apart and cuff them. Putting them in separate vehicles before taking them downtown.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down