Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans

Go down

An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans Empty An introduction to Jane Stone & Violet Evans

Post by litw Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:35 pm

In the backstage area, right after the most recent episode of Octane, our CMV backstage correspondent Adam Fox is with Jane Stone and Violet Evans. Both women look pretty relaxed, just got a day off and all.

Adam Fox

Jane, despite your recent arrival to CMV, you have proven that you can hang with the veterans. With 1 tag win and a solo win so far, how do you feel about your competition?

Jane Stone

You know, Adam, I can’t sugarcoat it. It’s been an absolute dream come true here in CMV! I’m just so happy to be able to compete with all these talented women, so many possibilities are in the future and it’s just that so many things I’ve always thought about doing can happen here! It’s just unreal. And the fact that I was able to pin the tag team champions twice, they are obviously amazing, I mean, they’re the champs for a reason, right? I always attempt to put my all in the ring and that has paid off so far, I’m just so insanely thankful to all the fans and also to CMV management for believing in me!

Adam Fox

Violet, the expectations for you when you joined CMV weren't that high, but after that tornado tag showing you seem to have proved your doubters wrong. How did you feel about people's reaction to your arrival?

Violet Evans

To be honest, at this point I’m just used to it. All my life, I have been doubted. No one thought I could do anything. Not that I have yet, it’s just been one match. But those doubters did turn me into who I am today and who I will be here in CMV. They lit a fire down in me. That fire gave me true determination to do what I wanted to; at a certain point I just stopped caring what they thought. Look, people thought I wouldn’t make it in wrestling, I did. People thought I wouldn’t do anything in CMV… but I will. After me and Jane debuted as a tag team against the Soul Sisters and beat them, I KNOW that I’ve shown everyone that Violet Evans is at least a LITTLE bit of a threat. It’s still too early though. I can be even more of a threat.

Adam Fox

You two have been making strides as a team by first beating the Soul Sisters on the first episode of Aftershock, and now you getting a win over Felicity on Octane thanks to Violet in your corner. How did you two become a team?

Violet Evans

After we both joined CMV and started training in the official facilities, we just bumped into each other backstage one day. At first I thought Jane was too much of a goody-two-shoes and too happy as a whole, but eventually I got over that.

Jane Stone

Tell me about it. When we first teamed up while training, I wasn’t really into it. And I usually am more hopeful about things! Wasn’t my fault though Violet, you’re a lot more…chaotic in the ring than me. But it ended up working! That’s why you can’t judge a book by its cover. After that, me and Violet ended up bonding more, and now we’re a true unit!

Adam Fox

After these two remarkable performances against the Women's Tag Team Champions, you two have a big chance of challenging them for those belts. If that match does happen, are you confident in your chances at winning?

Jane Stone

Oh my. Uh, you know, it would be an absolute honor if we did get a title shot. As for our chances at winning, I’m sure it’ll be a tough match. The Soul Sisters are great competitors and fierce wrestlers, and being as knowledgeable as they are, maybe they didn’t put their all when facing us to save some stamina. But what I do know for sure is that if that match does happen, me and Violet will pour our souls into the ring and do our absolute best to take those championships.

Violet Evans

Come on Jane. You're way too nice for this. Look, the real thing is: We beat them in tag action. You beat Felicity. Sure, it would be an honour to get that title match and all, but at this point? We absolutely deserve it. CMV management would be pretty dumb not to give us that match. And hey, I don’t really think it will be very hard to beat them again, will it?

Adam Fox

Well… Thank you two for your time.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down