Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Heart of Stone. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Heart of Stone.

Go down

A Heart of Stone. Empty A Heart of Stone.

Post by litw Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:55 pm

Jane Stone and Violet Evans enter the locker room. Violet is stumbling and holding the back of her neck, while Stone slowly walks, with her head down the entire time. Stone sits down on a chair, and Violet paces around the room, still stumbling. She doesn’t want to admit her difficulties and sit down. The tension in this room was insanely thick, it truly could be cut with a knife. Stone and Evans’ recent arguments could be described, but that would be a waste of time. Everyone knows what these two have felt lately. Violet was able to defeat Jane in a match at Octane, and that moment was soul crushing for Stone. Violet stayed in the ring, celebrating in her own way, as Jane stayed on the outside and walked back to the locker room with her head hung low. Just like she did tonight at Purgatory. Violet was a lot more energetic after their loss, though.

Violet Evans
Did you see that? They were double teaming me the whole time! And then Ellie Quinn joined in, like she had anything to do with it! I knew I was a threat, but I couldn’t even walk during that match!

Jane Stone
We lost… That was our last chance…

Violet Evans
Oh, Jane. It happens. Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. A lot of teams in that match, you know. Oh well. I’ve got bigger things to worry about.

Jane Stone
Bigger things? Is our team really not that important to you?

Violet Evans
Well… Since, you know, you’re weaker and all. Tag matches are just a meaningless challenge to me. No reason to keep doing them.

Jane Stone
So, this is it? We’re done?

Violet Evans
We don’t HAVE to be done, we’ll just take some time. I’ll do my stuff while you’ll hopefully train and improve. Hey, when you see me win that briefcase at Ascendance, take it as inspiration. Try to be like me. You probably won’t be able to, though.

Stone jolts back up and looks at Violet, trying to confront her tag partner just like she did a few nights ago post-Shockwave. Jane is mad, mixed with sadness due to yet another loss for the Women’s Tag Titles. Evans just looks at Stone with a slight smirk, a smug smirk. One that shows how little Violet actually cares about Jane. She just wants to get under her skin, and for no known reason too.

Jane Stone
Violet, you proved your point! You don’t have to keep treating me like this, you beat me already!

Violet Evans
Oh, Stone. You’re trying to be intimidating right now, aren’t you? Stone, after I beat you, you don’t scare me at all. You never scared me, actually.

Jane sighs. She is seriously tired of Violet, the woman who was once her closest friend in CMV. That was only three months ago! Jane can’t stand the woman who trained along with her everyday for months, the woman who won those Women’s Tag Team Championships along with her, and it’s all Violet’s fault. Evans has treated Jane awfully ever since they lost the titles, and Stone legitimately cannot take this anymore.

Jane Stone
I’m done, Violet.

She starts walking out of the locker room, but Evans grabs her arm. Stone stops, but doesn’t turn around. She doesn’t want to look Violet in her eyes, Jane just wants to go home and start a new chapter in her career.

Jane Stone
Let me go.

Violet Evans
Stone, you’re not done until I’m done, really. I beat you, I’m basically the boss here. Come back, Jane.

Jane Stone
Why should I? You’re just gonna bash me more to make yourself feel good.

Violet Evans
Stone. Listen to me.

Jane Stone
Goodbye, Violet.

Jane tries to keep walking, but Violet is still grabbing her arm. Jane puts a foot outside the locker room, ready to leave Evans behind once and for all, but Violet turns her around. Stone sighs again, while Violet still has a hold of her arm. Jane starts to say something, but Evans pulls her back into a kitchen sink! A very cheap shot by Violet with that knee to the gut, Jane drops to the ground while Evans looks on. Stone holds onto her own gut, with a very pained look across her face. Violet laughs at her downed tag team partner before dropping to one knee. She pulls Jane’s chin closer to her face to taunt Stone.

Violet Evans
You want us to be done, I know. So do I, though. And we’re gonna do this on my terms.

Violet pulls Jane back to her feet, looking to do more damage, but Jane throws a quick punch, catching Violet on the side of the head. Evans stumbles back onto a locker room, Stone gets to her feet with the help of a steel chair and looks, confused, at Violet. This was a pretty sudden situation, but Jane knew exactly what to do here. Stone grabs Violet by the head and tries to slam her onto one of the lockers, but Violet stops it by putting her foot on the locker before anything happened. Evans hits Stone with an elbow to the gut, following it up by raking Stone’s eyes! Jane backs up, but not for long, as Violet grabs Jane and slams her face first onto the locker! Jane falls onto the ground, almost unconscious, but Violet wants to do more. She grabs the steel chair that was seen earlier, as some people who heard the commotion gather in the hallway. Violet hits Jane with the chair across her back while some people try to get in the locker room, but Evans kicks the door into them. Evans sets the chair up, getting Stone back to her feet while doing so. Violet looks to deliver the X-Plex onto the chair, and she does it!! Jane lays on the ground, she can’t even register where she is at this point. Evans looks down, satisfied at what she has done. More people rush into the locker room, properly separating the former partners, as Violet looks back at a downed Stone.

Violet Evans
I hope I never see you again, Jane. Goodbye.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down