Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans

Go down

WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans Empty WDE Presents: 365 Days - Violet Evans

Post by litw Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Wrestling Documentary Enterprises! Taking you behind the scenes, since 1993.

August 5th, 2022. 10 AM. Paris, France.

Violet Evans
This is it, huh?

The CMV Rookie looks around and examines the stadium that will host CMV’s biggest show of all time, Ascendance X, in a few hours. The morning sun shines bright, causing Evans to shield her eyes from it as she continues to observe the arena. The streets of Paris are full of posters advertising this event, some people are camping near the entrance to make sure they’ll get in first, wrestlers start to arrive through the side gate. This is the best time of the year to be a CMV star. Fresh off a brutal street fight in the Ascendance edition of Octane, Violet is scheduled to compete in a ladder match to determine the next Magnificent Eight briefcase holder. Today is the day to write your name in the record books, today is the day to make history. But, despite the grandiose nature surrounding tonight’s event, there was a long, gruelling journey that preceded it. These journeys, these stories, they are just as important as the final destination. And tonight, WDE will take you through the past year of this young woman’s life.

August 5th, 2021. 10 AM. CMV Training Facilities.

Archival footage shows the CMV trainees from the 2021 rookie class. A few faces can be recognized in the background, but this footage specifically highlights Violet Evans. She is sparring with an older trainer, showcasing many suplexes and holds, looking to wow her superior. Violet’s outfit is simple, nothing like the complex attires she wears in the ring nowadays. A CMV Trainee shirt, with regular black pants. Even her hair is completely black, with no hair dye to be seen. Evans gets the trainer up in the position for a Gourdbuster, before dropping her into a knee! They seem to be workshopping possible finishing maneuvers. Violet helps the trainer back to her feet and directs her attention to the person holding the camera.

Violet Evans
Hey, what did you think about that one? I’ve been going crazy trying to think of a finishing move!

Camera Operator
That was so cool! You’ve got to give me some advice when I get here!

Violet Evans
You’re stronger than everyone here! You don’t need my advice, you can do practically anything to these people! Have you seen Jane anywhere? We’re supposed to train some tag stuff..

Camera Operator
Uhhh…No? Who’s that?

Violet Evans
This girl I’m teaming with for now.. She’s never on time. It’s kind of funny.

Violet leaves the frame of the recording as the trainer gets closer to the camera operator. Apparently you can’t record anything here if you don’t have a press licence. Do they look like they care? Whatever. The recording shuts off.

October 16th, 2021. 4:45 PM. Leeds, England

Gregory Evans
I can’t believe my daughter is a CMV Star! This is crazy, Violet.

A handheld camera held by Gregory shows the apartment he and his daughter shared in Leeds. More precisely, it shows Violet’s room. Piles of clothing and other important possessions are scattered on top of her bed. Evans has casual clothes on, but her hair is already dyed halfway purple. She looks at the camera and rolls her eyes, before laughing.

Violet Evans
They could still reject me, dad. All I’m doing right now is moving to the United States.

Gregory Evans
How could they reject you, though?! You’re the best wrestler I’ve ever seen. And I’ve been keeping up with the sport for 50 years!

Violet Evans
Thank you. You’re a little biased though, aren’t you?

Gregory Evans
Maybe a little. Dear, you’re 21, how are you gonna live all by yourself?

Violet Evans
Exactly, dad, I’m 21. I come home once a month, I practically live there already. I’ll just have an actual house to my name now. Besides, Ivy’s gonna live with me. I’m not totally alone. Even if I was, I could handle it. Don’t worry about me.

Gregory Evans
Oh, come on! It’s really far away!

Violet Evans
Stop, I’m not a child. You’re recording this whole thing, it’ll only get more embarrassing….. Dad, why are you even recording this, actually?

Gregory Evans
Well, you know, when you win the world title I can sell this footage to someone making a documentary and get a really nice payday! People love charming home footage!

Violet Evans
Profiting off your own daughter’s name? Wow…… I’d do the same thing, that’s pretty smart.

Gregory Evans
I know. When I watched Ascendance last week, all I could imagine was you there next year. Finish this up. I’ll take you to the airport.

The camera turns off right as Violet goes back to packing her bags.

November 19th, 2021. 3:30 PM. CMV Medical Facilities.

Violet Evans
I’m fine, seriously. Let me get back to training.

CMV Trainer
Violet, as a trainer it’d be very irresponsible if I let you wrestle while hurt. Maybe it’s not as bad as we think, right, doc?

The standard procedure during the evaluations in the CMV medical facilities is to record everything, for some reason. Wrestling companies already have cameras everywhere whenever a brawl breaks out, so maybe it’s not as unusual as it seems. Violet, in her regular training gear, is grabbing onto her left shoulder, which seems to have been injured. The trainer stands next to her, with a worried look. His words don’t seem to match his facial expressions. A few trainee try-out matches are scheduled to take place in two weeks, and this could mean one of the prospects for them has been ruled out.

CMV Doctor
Well… It’s not looking very good. I’m fairly sure you’ve got a shoulder sprain, and a pretty severe one, at that. We still need to do an MRI to make sure. But this could put Violet on the shelf for about… three months.

Violet Evans
...Three months?

CMV Trainer
It could be a lot worse, Violet. That’s a quarter of a year, you’ll be fine.

Violet Evans
But what about the tryouts? What about the new season, whenever it is? I haven’t even been here full time for a month and now I’m out for a while? So I fell once on my shoulder, big deal. Falling is a part of the job!

CMV Trainer
Come on now. There’s plenty of time, you can still make it when the time comes. If you end up having to wait a little, it won’t hurt your career. Get used to it.

CMV Doctor
Look, you’re gonna have to wear a sling from now on. Eventually I’ll let you know when we can start physical therapy. That might speed up your recovery.

CMV Trainer
Thank you, doctor. Evans, come with me. You can still help out around here for now.

Violet Evans
What if I don’t want to?

CMV Trainer
Well, if you can’t deal with an injury of that kind and you’re gonna talk to me like that, then maybe you’re not meant to be here. Let’s go.

Violet reluctantly follows her teacher out of the medical office, leaving the doctor alone on camera.

December 3rd, 2021. 7:30 PM. CMV Training Facilities.

Footage from a company camera, set up by Ivy, shows the facilities right before the big trainee show. The walls are decked out with posters advertising today’s matches. Maybe the winners could make it to the main roster soon! Today’s event is attendee-only, due to Crossfire airing at the same time. There are trainees helping out and setting up the arena, Violet is no exception. She was told to stay in the back and work on production stuff, since she hurt her shoulder two weeks ago, but if there’s something this woman hates, it’s orders. She picks up a section of the barricade which will be set up around the ring and tries to get it in place, but her sprained shoulder is no help. Violet drops it to the ground and looks at it, disappointed.

Ivy
Vi, I told you. Don’t try to prove a point and do this stuff. You’re not weak because you got injured.

Violet Evans
Ugh. This… this is wrong, Ive. Look at this set. Think about all the people that’ll come see this place. I’m supposed to be there! It’s so unfair, I basically got… robbed!

Ivy
I know! It’s unfair, yeah. But it happens, you know? You’re a wrestler, girl, get used to this.

Violet Evans
Ive, I’m hurt, could you just sympathise with me? Don’t injure my heart, please.

Both friends share a laugh for a brief moment. A true exclusive look you’ll only see in this documentary. Most CMV fans don’t even KNOW about this friendship! Be sure to check out more friendships in our great selection at watch.wde.com. There’s some great ones there. A trainer gets to the pair and tells them to “get a move on” and “quit wasting time”. She’s probably right. It’s getting closer and closer to show time, and many young up and comers will have a decently sized platform to showcase their talents! Just not Violet. Or Ivy.

Violet Evans
So. We’ve been here for quite a while. When are you going to start training with me? It’s what we’ve always wanted to do! It feels like you keep avoiding me!

Ivy
They think I'm not ready to train with others yet. So I guess I'm just doing my own thing. Get there first, for me! If you ever need backup, I’ll turn up. Just like always. And we both know you need WAY more training than I do.

Violet Evans
Hey, that’s just mean.

Ivy
You didn’t say I was wrong.

Violet Evans
I beat you at everything. Just thought I should let you have this one.

They walk away to where they’re actually SUPPOSED to be before the female trainer’s head explodes. The tryout night is a success, and some of the people featured in it debut before the next season comes around in a few months. Of course, some of them still need to work on their game. And others can’t do that right now.

Footnote: Due to Violet Evans being pretty secretive with her personal life, we did not get many details on who “Ivy” is. They seem to have met in middle school and are still friends to this day. We reached out to Violet for a longer explanation on their connection, but she just told us we’ll have to “wait and see”. Ivy is currently training in CMV, though. That’s all that WDE was able to find.

February 25th, 2022. 1:30 PM. CMV Training Facilities.

Violet sits on a chair outside the medical facilities inside the bigger training complex. A random trainer records this moment. It’s more so just for fun than anything else. Evans just went through a medical check-up, which is something she has gotten used to in the past few months. Her shoulder has been feeling better for weeks now, but the timetable set for her in-ring return started not too long ago. Violet is sitting there, anxiously waiting for someone to step out of the room and tell her the news. But she doesn’t know if they’ll be good news. She wasn’t even sure how hurt her shoulder was at first, how could she know it’s healed? The trainer who was with her when she first got injured steps out of the doctor’s room, causing Violet to jump to her feet, waiting for him to speak.

CMV Trainer
Oh, hey.

Violet Evans
Hey?! What did the doctor say?

CMV Trainer
Thought you’d never ask. You’re good to go, Violet.

Violet Evans
FINALLY!! When do I get to wrestle for real now?

CMV Trainer
Well, uh, as you know, it’s Cyberslam weekend. In 3 days there’s a trainee show the day after the pay per view is done. It’s a little risky for you personally, since you haven’t had a match in a while, but Jane Stone will have a singles match. I can turn that into a tag match with you in it.

Violet Evans
Alright. If that’s the only way I can make it.

CMV Trainer
Perfect. You’re gonna have to put a lot of work in to get ready for that match, though.

Violet Evans
I am ready.

March 1st, 2022. 1:45 AM.

The trainee showcase concluded hours ago. People online are raving about their favourite wrestlers, the bright up and comers who they see as the next big things. The names you’d expect to see are all over social media, but one isn’t being said as much. Violet Evans, working right after getting medically cleared, wrestling after three months of inactivity, she’s not getting much recognition from the fans. Despite no footage of her reaction to all this existing, Violet has mentioned how this, and other situations related to the fans’ support, have shaped the person she later became.

April 8th, 2022. 12:15 PM. CMV Training Facilities.

A company-set camera shows all the rookies seated next to each other, their coaches on top of a stage facing them. This place looks better than ever before, everything is shining and ready for a very, very important day. A male trainer starts to talk.

CMV Trainer
Hello, everyone. As you all know, we are exactly one week away from CMV Revamp and, more importantly to you all, the CMV draft. Therefore, today is an extremely special day for each and every one of you in this room. Madison and Jackson Wright have sent out a few CMV Officials to scout all of you and decide who will get taken to the main roster. The men will be evaluated by people representing both brands, and you will have to impress the one who represents the brand you prefer. The women perform on both brands, but not if you don’t get drafted. Everyone, do your best. Show these people why you’re all stars in the making.

Throughout the day, people go in and out of different rooms. Every single trainee has personally been evaluated by the talent scouts, and this really could be a gateway to turning someone’s dreams into reality. Eventually, Violet Evans gets called into a room. In it, there’s a female scout with a “Shockwave” branded T-Shirt. Of course, the women in CMV wrestle in both brands, so at least Violet doesn’t have to worry about getting picked by one of them.

CMV Official
Violet Evans, right? Tell me a little bit about yourself!

Violet Evans
Alright. Where to begin- Oh, uhm, I’m from Leeds, England. Born and raised… Ever since I was a kid I’ve dreamt of making it to the big leagues and becoming a wrestler.. I used to train, uh, MMA when I was a lot younger, but.. I preferred this business, you know?

CMV Official
The higher ups have seen your in-ring work, they were fairly pleased. How would you describe your style of wrestling?

Violet Evans
Well. Again, I have a slight background in MMA so I mix in strikes every once in a while, but my main thing is ring IQ. I tend to go for grapples and submissions, but overwhelming my opponents and getting into their heads is what I would call my best talent.

CMV Official
Look. Being completely honest with you, you’re very talented. But you don’t stand out too much. I’m sorry, but we don’t really have a place for you here.

Violet’s world froze. Everything that she had worked for all her life, her dream from a very young age, it was all for nothing. She wouldn’t make it into CMV. She didn’t have her own identity yet. No one thought she could be anything. But Violet got desperate. She scrambled her brain to think of something, anything, that could keep her in this place. A way to get her foot in the door, she’ll deal with whatever it is later.

Violet Evans
Oh, b-but… Isn’t the Women’s Tag division needing a few more people? I’m part of a team with Jane Stone, haven’t you seen her?

CMV Official
Yeah, I was personally very pleased with Ms. Stone.  She has a great personality, very cheerful and fun to talk to. But you do have a point… We need more bodies going for those tag titles. I’ll talk to management and get back to you later.

Violet Evans
Oh.. Thank you. Very, very much.

Violet leaves the room as the camera keeps rolling; these tapes are used to advise in the drafting process. The next person gets called in. But the footage fades to black.

April 15th, 2022. 11 PM. Violet and Ivy’s house.

Ivy
Oh. My. God. Is that the CMV SUPERSTAR Violet Evans?!

Ivy has a camera uncomfortably close to Violet. CMV Revamp just wrapped up, and the rosters have been announced. Violet was chosen to make it to the main roster. She got the call a few hours earlier, but decided to not tell her best friend just so she could see her reaction. Ivy was very excited. Now she’s just joking around with Violet. Evans tries to not mind it, but Ivy knows how to be just a little bit too annoying sometimes. Violet looks at the camera and just. sighs.

Violet Evans
What are you doing now?

Ivy
Please, please, an autograph! An interview! Can I record you for my documentary?? Please!

Violet Evans
Stop it. Seriously. You’re a fool, Ive.

Ivy
Okay, yeah, sure, but COME ON, Vi! You did it! You actually did it! Be happy for yourself!

Violet Evans
I AM happy! Very happy, in fact. But I’m not someone to joke around, am I?

Ivy
Whatever. So, when’s your first match? Have they told you already? Who do you want to face? What’ll you do when you beat them so bad they retire?

Violet Evans
Calm down, please, it’s scary. They haven’t told me I have a match, but Shockwave and Aftershock are tomorrow. I’ll just end up teaming with…oh god, Jane. She’s probably sent me a thousand messages by now, just because we got drafted.

Ivy
Good thing you’re not scheduled to compete yet.. I saw your gear, it looks like a wrestler starter pack! A…template, if you will.

Violet Evans
Why do you have to be so mean?

Ivy
Could say the same about you. Speaking of that, I don’t get your issues with that Jane girl. She seems alright.. She SHOULD, indeed, be excited right now!

Violet Evans
She’s…… whatever, I guess; I just don’t trust her that much in the ring…… Wait, my dad is AWAKE? He’s sent me twenty messages and called me, like, ten times. It’s gotta be six in the morning at home. I better talk to him.

Ivy
It’s your dad, what did you expect?

Violet Evans
Good point... Ive, you’re still recording.

Ivy
Oh, true, I really am.

She shuts off the camera feed. Violet is officially in CMV, and she would go on to debut the next day! As for Ivy, we still haven’t found much information on her. Despite what you may think, she is NOT a camerawoman. She just gets too excited about documenting her friends’ lifes.

April 16th, 2022. CMV Aftershock #1.

Violet Evans makes her CMV debut, teaming with Jane Stone to defeat the current Women’s Tag Team Champions, The Soul Sisters, in a non-title match. Both women seemed to click so well, in a match that was the debut for both stars.

CMVFan51539 wrote:Jane Stone is SO COOL! Can't get enough of that kneebar. She should wrestle solo more often.
Violet Evans on an old promo video
Sure, it would be an honour to get that title match and all, but at this point? We absolutely deserve it. CMV management would be pretty dumb not to give us that match. And hey, I don’t really think it will be very hard to beat them again, will it?

May 16th, 2022. CMV Octane #4.

A month after their tag team debut, Violet Evans and Jane Stone defeat the Soul Sisters to WIN the Women’s Tag Team Championship. This was met with much fanfare, with some people becoming bigger fans of Violet after she got the fall to win this. Evans herself said the fans’ non interest in her motivated what her actions would be later on down the line.

Violet Evans after winning the championship
Yeah, yeah, fierce competitors, they put up a good fight, respect them, et cetera. Sure, they did WELL, I guess, but that doesn’t matter. The result is the important part. WE won, and THEY lost. It’s simple!

June 19th, 2022. CMV Shockwave #9.

Evans & Stone’s title reign came to an end when they tried to defend the titles against the CHN-POL Connection. Violet Evans was defeated after a suplex, and this moment was what changed everything. The title loss created major tension between the two teammates, with no one knowing if they’d stick together.

thetedkinnie wrote:violet is so weak LOL. couldn’t get carried by jane anymore so they lost.
Violet Evans after the title loss
What was that? I-I thought you had my back. I couldn’t even show a brief moment of weakness, do I have to carry you through everything?

VioletEvans wrote:Some of us can do things others can't, so if you see this, Jane, don't feel so bad! I'll do the heavy lifting again! It's all good.
July 8th, 2022. CMV Shockwave #12.

Ever since their title loss, Violet had been blaming Jane. She called Stone weak, constantly threw verbal jabs at her, and acted in a way that had never been seen before. Jane Stone defeated former Women’s World Champion Kio on Shockwave, and Violet seemed to realise the error of her ways, before continuing to attack Jane with words. Stone had enough and disputed her claims, when Violet decided to challenge Jane to a friendly one-on-one, to decide who was TRULY the weak link.

Violet Evans, backstage
So, how about we have a friendly one on one match? That way, I’m likely to prove my point, you can maybe prove yours. And after that we might team again. Or whatever we decide to do. Hell, if you beat me, I’ll do what you want! But this whole thing will be done after we get in the ring.

July 10th, 2022. CMV Purgatory.

24 hours after Violet beat Jane in their one on one, they both challenged for the Women’s Tag Team Championship alongside 6 other women, coming up short. They met backstage and what happened there changed both of their lives. Violet Evans betrayed Jane Stone, officially ending their duo.

Violet Evans, after attacking Jane
You want us to be done, I know. So do I, though. And we’re gonna do this on my terms.

Jane Stone wouldn’t let this slide. She came back interrupting Violet’s explanation of her actions and took her down, briefly re-injuring that formerly sprained left shoulder. In the final show before Ascendance X, the two met in a brutal street fight, where Violet Evans made Jane Stone pass out in the Romero Dragon Sleeper, continuing her 6-0 singles undefeated record. These two are also involved in the Magnificent Eight ladder match at Ascendance X, where one of eight women will win a briefcase to cash in for a championship match at any time, any place.

Violet Evans after the match
I am here in CMV to be an antagonist. I see all the “heroes” you fans have, but they’re all undeserving of that title. And I’m here to prove that. Step by step, this company will change, all thanks to me. But all of this truly starts this weekend at Ascendance X. The Magnificent Eight ladder match. The odds are against me in Paris. I’m not nervous at all. Obviously, I’d enjoy getting my special Ascendance moment and having a briefcase to use at any time! But I can get my way without it. I’m the Amethyst Assassin, I can pick myself up no matter what. No one has beaten me in singles competition, and no one ever will. All you people watching this at home could have prevented me from reshaping this division and getting rid of all your favourites, but you chose the wrong saviours. Now, get ready. Everyone in that locker room, watch your back. I’ve got a few surprises in store.

August 5th, 2022. 10 AM. Paris, France.

Violet Evans
This is it, huh? It’s finally here.

As Violet soaks in the warm Paris atmosphere at this time of year, she thinks about all that has led her here. Everything that was shown in this documentary is just a tiny snippet of what she has lived through. There’s a lot more stories to tell than what happened in the past year. However, this time period was chosen to detail Violet’s road to the place where she is now, before going into the biggest moment in her career. And who knows what’ll happen in the next year? She could be completely gone from this company or main eventing Ascendance, and everything in between. That is the unpredictability of wrestling which motivated us at WDE to create this documentary. You can watch other productions like this one on watch.wde.com; our currently featured one is an EXCLUSIVE interview with The Ted from our interviewer Michael Michaels! Don’t miss Ascendance, August 5th and August 6th!!

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down