Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met!

Go down

Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met! Empty Trust That You Are The Worst Person I've Ever Met!

Post by Master Ogon Tue May 17, 2022 3:06 pm

1!

-

2!

-

3!

*dingdingding*

John Lipnick has just pinned Chris Diamond with his signature snap swinging reverse STO. Used to do a dance with it, not anymore though. Sadly.

With his theatrical focused self celebration would commonly follow this but with recent events, The Great Redeemer isn’t in that type of mood anymore. Failed to recapture all he truly desires then calamity via betrayal by the one member he always had doubts about. Harsh times for The Mastermind but Ace Reeves? He’d let him use his back as a stool. He takes the good word and does bad actions all for John. Which is exactly the idea he has brewing in his head, making his chief smile.

Still shell shocked that his leader was dismantled without the Sweet Embrace, his golden wearing self wasn’t completely in the game which is evident by him reacting a lil too slow at Ace Reeves doing a full on sprint at him. Soon as that does register he’s met with a sharp big boot right across the chin that sends him tumbling to the floor below roughly. Yet when The Master Manipulator turns around with his arms spread expecting excitement he’s met with Lipnick remaining in the same position, no change. Sitting up and looking down at the man who stabbed him in the back and threw his trust in the trash.

John Lipnick:
Ace just go get me a microphone okay?

If that’s what he said then that’s what Ace will follow. During that intermission Robert Cross shows his face, well, his bag over his face. He pauses on the apron and just stares down at the former Baller now former Renascence member. Before this those sparse moments the two shared when they weren’t in a match and were nearby each other always sent shivers down his spine. But now? Things are back to how they always are going to be with those two, enemies. He shakes his head then steps into the ring by the time Ace has handed the microphone to the now standing Lipnick.

John Lipnick:
Needed some time for a rebuttal, some time to coooooooool down the nerves you hear? Compose the emotions you have invoked in me, put the details in drawers for future investigation to solve what I believed was impossible to answer. An incomprehensible joke of a question that I figured was irrelevant to whatever was going to happen in the upcoming years…

John begins pacing back and forth, pondering the whole situation.

John Lipnick:
Why would anyone turn their back on the one with the biggest house in the village? The supplier of the food, the hand of the law. The lips of the mother that reassure and rebuild confidence like a wave that washed away all former doubts. The father that’d guide your eyes to the proper path and with all his authority and ability, help you learn to ride your bike so you can cruise down it.

The brother that’d take any caliber through the gut to make sure your starving for success ass gets to strut back with an ego that you don’t deserve…

He now pauses his walk and puts his full attention onto the man that’s caused so much turmoil for him.

John Lipnick:
Let me go over the structure of this film, the rising actions, the climax, y'know all that film plot story stuff. I like to consider myself somewhat of a director with the films I beautifully produce so stories are something I have to appreciate. The importance of a narrative is incomparable y’all know? Narrative forced by the ill mannered dampened the trust bestowed in Lippy by so many folk. Guess what too? The omnipotent presentation I sweat and bled for ain’t EVEN enough to slow that down. The bus stop was reached  but that engine kept roaring oooon.

So imagine the stress right? Knowing there’s slander that I cannot purge. Now Imagine the damn stress that’s on my worn out shoulders from building you up after you lost to Amber Reed several separate times before I awakened inside of you what it means to truly win. Stress that’s larger than the grafted together shade of all the misdeeds you’ve taken action in. I’d know, I had to bench press all of them when I added you to this family of mine. Yet I did it with a grin because Chris Diamond needed help and I don’t deny treatment to the siiiiiCK.

Then there’s trying to get my title back when the faithless uncaring new bastard executives of this company decide Kwame, despite falling to me twice, deserves better treatment than me. The singles match for the big belt is something I set my heart on but my number one contendership didn’t mean squat because I had to compete in a match where Pierre Thompson won without managing to put me down once. I assure you all, especially you Diamond, that bothers me more than it bothers Barmore.

Stress stress stress! So much on me yet none on you Diamond.

None at all.

That’s the starting point of this movie you want to put out there. The man you want to be your antagonist, me, is killing himself to care for you. Questionable motives for your big baddie brotha.

It all just it-it just all doesn’t l-like y’know…

He bursts into a tragic filled laughter while his eyes erratically dart around the arena. As much as it’s Lipnick laughing to try and dismiss the true impact of this betrayal it also seems like this is someone who’s finally broken a little bit. His composition was always something he protected with a lock but now the handle is broken and the door is being blown open. The embarrassment from Kwame. The failure to regain his gold. The betrayal of Diamond that showed the world that John Lipnick can be plotted against and he can be gullible. The stars used to only align his way but now they’re only rooting against him and that is what drives Lipnick insane, things he cannot control.

John Lipnick:
IT ALL JUST DOESN’T MAKE SENSE MAN! IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!

You jumped sides for no reason, Im John Lipnick I would of gotten my opportunity at the world title again! You claim oh you saAAAAAyyy “you failed so many times to get the world title oooh aaahh” but I didn’t get a fair opportunity yet! What’re you talking about Chris you don’t make SENNSEE! John Lipnick does NOT fail, he just gets wronged. He does not deceive people, he promised you a shot at the title and HE was going to GET you it if you waited ONE MORE MONTH! SINGULAR! ONE! Toss that to the side for a second that’s called impatience on your end. So you judas’d me made me look like a lesser man. You utter the worst sentence that hurt my heart bad amigo, “I was sick of putting on the act that I cared about any of you freaks” when-

Hold on hold on hold on…

John quickly crouches and grabs the hair of the stirring Chris Diamond. The tugging on his hair causes the groggy british man to groan but that’s obviously not something John cares about. He bounces and shakes his head to call for his attention and he points over to Cross who’s as deadpan as always about everything.

John Lipnick:
LOOK! I REUNITED YOU TWO!

You gave up on Robert who’s grown as a individual. Who I supported through a transformation that led him to rediscover who he was. I made him warmhearted and an agent of my will. What’d you throw your best friend away for? Who?

Andre Rodgers? Same yellowbelly I beat in my second ever match in under three minutes? Diamond I don’t know if you're aware of this but he went poof after that, we lost him! Last season not once was he seen after that! Your right hand man was just stat padding for me.

Eminence you got them now. The breakout tag team that betrayed that split once due to greed, your foot soldiers already made a real good attempt to blast each other. Jaxon managed to find his way back into the “light” if you could call something as shameful as aligning with you that but WE never had to deal with that. Renascence was fine and was always fine. Until you messed it ALL UP!

You choose three lesser men and run away from home to be with them. When you had it all right here, hell, when you had more than someone like Chris Diamond could ever warrant right here. It doesn’t make sense.

You're ignorant but most of all you are evil and John Lipnick puts an end to evil. Trust me.

Lipnick tosses the head of the half aware Diamond right back into the mat where it started then spreads his arms wide for the roaring booing audience. For just a small moment he tries to make himself smile for the camera but he stops himself. He’s done with that play.

John Lipnick:
I’m a star, a superstar. I’m the leader, the best leader. I stand on top, top of everyone. You want a good old fashioned gang war like what happened with Kliq? You need to know what you have lost only after you’ve experienced the lowest of lows. It’s on then, you are the worst person I have ever met. You GOT IT!

While he was busy monologuing Andre crawled his way to the opposite corner to grab and roll out his leader Chris Diamond. Lipnick responds by stretching his arm over the top rope and dropping the microphone on top of the two. Andre responds to this disrespect by shooting a deathly glare in his direction before continuing to retreat with Diamond.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down