Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust Him Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust Him Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust Him Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust Him Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust Him Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust Him Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust Him Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust Him Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust Him Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust Him Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust Him

Go down

Trust Him Empty Trust Him

Post by Shay UA Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:25 am

Three Weeks Ago

We come in to The Pure HQ on a dark stormy night. Stationed in an old strip club in LA, The Pure use it as bait to bring in sinners. At the moment, Michael Hawk is sitting at his desk, head in hand, tapping his finger on the desk spastically.

Ever since Ascendance 10, Michael has walked on a very thin rope. With the exit of Daniel, many of Michael’s followers have questioned his ways and left the path altogether. He tried to replace his former champion with Ace Reeves, but that turned out to be a total catastrophe, causing even more stress onto his teachings and causing many to question his ability to lead.

Michael looks up at a photo on his desk, one of him, Scottrisha, Samuel, and Cinderelle. Seeing him and his multi year long friends helps him calm down. They were with him when he was a degenerate and joined him on his path to the light. These three gave him strength whenever he felt weak.

Suddenly, the door opens. Scottrisha walks in, clearly distressed.

Michael. You need to see this.

Scottrisha puts her cell phone on his desk.

Wait, what’s going on here? No… no this can’t be right.

It is. Brother Jacob took these photos when he was trying to convert some drunkards.

Michael scrolls through the pictures. It’s Samuel and Cinderelle drinking, partying even. The two even share a smooch. Michael leans back in his chair, his hands covering his face.

You’re joking… you’re screwing with me right now, right?

Scottrisha simply shakes her head.

Those… treacherous rats!

Michael slams his picture frame hard on the desk, cracking the glass. He stands up with fury in his movement and marches out the door, hitting the wall as he exits.

Damnit! I need a minute!

Scottisha reaches out to him, but decides to let him go alone. Michael leaves through the back, into the rainy night outside. Lightning flashes as he walks away, temporarily showing a silhouette of a second person.

Michael marches down the street, yelling out with anger and grief. Why did they betray him? Were they ever on his side to begin with, or were they leading him on on purpose? Where they just lying to make him feel better? If Samuel and Cinderelle lied to him, is Scottrisha lying to him? Are the rest of his followers lying to him? Is everything a lie, are they making a mockery out of his life?

Hawk shouts out in anger and grief as his views around him fall apart. As he continues his walk, he sees the mural to Pierre Thompson as the Undisputed Champion. This is where all the doubt started. This is where he took Daniel, the man who started to break his group apart. Michael picks up a rock and chucks it as hard as he can at the painting.

Woah! What do you think you’re doing?!

A group of men approach Michael. Lightning flashes, showing Michael’s face to the world.

Wait a minute. That’s the guy! That’s the guy who took my brother when he took Danny! Get him!

The group charges at Michael, who’s still overwhelmed with his grief and confusion.

You want me? Then come and get me!

Michael starts brawling with the group, throwing shots in the dark. While he gets some good hits in, it’s too dark and he’s outnumbered. Michael gets beaten down to the ground, getting his shit absolutely kicked in. He’s thrown to the street below and kicked until he can’t move anymore. Once the group is happy with the beatdown, they lay in one final kick and make their exit.

Michael is laying there, wracked in pain, cold, wet, alone, betrayed by his most trusted friends. He’s hit rock bottom. He turns over to his stomach and begins crawling across the street. He does everything he can to stand up, and he does, but he’s in a ton of pain. Every step he takes hurts, a pain he needs his will to handle.

But with all thoughts in his head, he just doesn’t have it in him. Michael collapses down after crossing the street, staring straight up at a street light. The one bright light in his dark world this stormy night.

He was meant to lead his followers to the light, but yet here he lies, lost in the darkness himself. How can the blind lead the blind? Maybe he was never meant to do this, maybe that’s why Samuel and Cinderelle betrayed him, maybe it was all his fault due to bad leadership. Maybe this fate is what he deserves.

That’s when a man approaches him, his body outlined by the light above.

You’re hurt. Let me get you to shelter.

The man reaches out his hand. Michael stares up at him, confused by the man.

Don’t worry, I can help you. All you have to do is…

Trust Me.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down