Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Chapter 1 Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Chapter 1 Finale

Go down

Chapter 1 Finale Empty Chapter 1 Finale

Post by litw Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:01 pm

Violet Evans stands in a dimly lit room. A camera, seemingly set up by Violet herself, films her right in front of a wall with multiple free shelves. Her face has some scratches and bruises after the carnage seen in the street fight, but Evans looks as confident as ever. Her traditional cocky expression is more noticeable than usual, with the various tiny scuffs in her face adding to her appearance tonight. She slowly begins speaking, calculating each and every word.

Violet Evans
Finally. Jane Stone is gone. This chapter, the first chapter in my career, has concluded. And just like all the ones that’ll come soon, I ended up with a win. Jane Stone used all the strength she had in her weak, “big” heart, but she wasn’t strong enough to escape. I made Stone pass out, and now I don’t have to worry about her anymore. Sure, she’s gonna be at Ascendance, and her career will continue. But I don’t care. My job here is done. I’ve proved, once for all, that Jane was weak. That the woman who all the fans loved instead of ME, she was not on my level. I don’t have to worry about her at this point. However… I decided to save a little reminder of this whole ordeal.

She pulls something out of a small black bag. Jane Stone’s original red and black jacket is what was contained inside. Evans smirks as she looks down at it, before setting it on a shelf behind her.

Violet Evans
I considered grabbing a kendo stick from the match tonight. Precisely, the one I used to hit her over the head, but I remembered that I took this on the day I betrayed Jane, and it’s a much better way to visualise my point. This silly, ugly jacket serves as a way to show what I have conquered. You all don’t really know me yet. I’ve been kind of a mysterious figure for this whole time. Here’s a quick history lesson. I tried to play up to the fans. I did. Back when I was in a tag team, I wanted to be loved. But everyone said that Stone knew how to win, that she had her winning submission, she got all of the attention. I was just Jane Stone’s sidekick. Even before we won those titles, that reaction flipped a switch in my brain. From that point on, I knew what I wanted to do in my career.

Violet stops herself before her next sentence and lets out a smirk. She looks back at the jacket and laughs, thinking of her past in a team. Evans turns back around, facing the camera, and slowly measures her next few words.

Violet Evans
I am here in CMV to be an antagonist. I see all the “heroes” you fans have, but they’re all undeserving of that title. And I’m here to prove that. Step by step, this company will change, all thanks to me. But all of this truly starts this weekend at Ascendance X. The Magnificent Eight ladder match. Win or lose, I’ve got a plan for how things will go afterwards. Multi-woman matches are hard to predict, especially when everyone in it knows you’re a threat, so I’ve got myself a fun night. Jane Stone would’ve been a non-factor, but after what I did to her tonight, she’d be better off staying in the United States. RVW and Shou Rong. I’ve beaten them, but I wasn’t alone. They’ve beaten me, but I wasn’t alone. They know I’m a threat, though. That’s for sure. Ashley Riot. Doesn’t impress me. Scottrisha. I’ve beaten her. I remember going after her when she tried to get in my business during a match. Fun times! Chloe Marx. She piques my interest. Joy Justice. Maybe the best one of the whole field, but I’m not too worried.

Violet Evans
The odds are against me in Paris. I’m not nervous at all. Obviously, I’d enjoy getting my special Ascendance moment and having a briefcase to use at any time! But I can get my way without it. I’m the Amethyst Assassin, I can pick myself up no matter what. No one has beaten me in singles competition, and no one ever will. All you people watching this at home could have prevented me from reshaping this division and getting rid of all your favourites, but you chose the wrong saviours. Now, get ready. Everyone in that locker room, watch your back. I’ve got a few surprises in store.

The feed fades to black. Ascendance X, August 5th and 6th. Biggest show of all time! You can’t miss it!!

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down