Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Footage From the Media Scrum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Footage From the Media Scrum

Go down

Footage From the Media Scrum Empty Footage From the Media Scrum

Post by Jason Spade Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:12 am

In the midst of the CMV Ruler of the Ring Media Scrum, several wrestlers are being interviewed by reporters when suddenly a door on the opposite side of the room slams open; Jason Spade, adorned with sunglasses and carrying his Global Championship over his shoulder, walks into the room and up to the conference table.

Joseph Santos, who has just finished arguing with another reporter, turns to look at the Crimson King, but Spade doesn't acknowledge his presence. The cut on the bridge of Spade's nose has been sealed and bandaged. Some reporters holler questions at him, but he ignores them as he walks up to a seat occupied by referee Johnson. Spade grabs the chair out from under the referee, causing Johnson to fall to the floor in a heap. Spade sits on the chair, tosses his championship onto the table, sits down, and puts his feet up. A reporter takes the opportunity to chime in.

"Jason, Jason! I'm John Mero, with the Independent Wrestling News Network. Jason, can you comment on your relationship with Madison Wright?"

Spade ignores the reporter, instead sitting silently and chewing on a piece of gum. Another reporter chimes in.

"Jason, is it true that you tried to reconcile with Madison Wright after your appearance on Shockwave? Was the handicap match tonight punishment for offending the boss?"

Again, Spade ignores the question. After a moment of silence, he speaks.

"I'm happy that you got the title shot."

Spade smiles and looks directly at Joseph Santos.

"No, really, I am. I like you. 'The Rat in the Hat'. Anyone who shares my favorite passtime of beating the shit out of Tailcoat Val is cool in my books."

Spade sits forward.

"But Joey, that's not why I like you... I like you because Suraci likes you. Few things get my respect like the official Suraci seal of approval, and I'm sure whereever he is, he's smiling ear to ear knowing that Joey Santos is getting his big shot... And I'm gonna enjoy wiping that smile off of his face."

Spade smiles again.

"And, I know, I know, I shouldn't bring him up... This is, after all, about us. See, unlike that dumb-fuck reporter, I know you can stand on your own two feet. You are powerful, friend, and you proved it tonight! Fidel, Briggs, they didn't help you tonight... In fact, if it wasn't for you clocking ol' Johnson at the last second, Fidel would have tapped out and cost all three of you the shot. You're not all pomp and circumstance, there's skill and a big brain under that dumbass hat, and fortune has smiled upon you!  Welcome to the court of the Crimson King."

Spade spreads his arms; by now, the scrum has fallen silent as everyone takes in Spade's words.

"Bask in my glory, because you deserve it... No, really! You're a workhorse, my friend, a legend in the making. You've more than earned your spot in CMV's best ranks, and I am honored to have you grace my court with your presence. And I, as a generous King, will offer you the greatest reward that is within my power to give... A quick death."

Spade stands, grabbing his title, before walking out without another word.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down