Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?

Go down

Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?  Empty Is Internet Validation really RAYNEing supreme?

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:16 pm

Ashley Rayne is in the rafters. One might claim she’s “scouting out the ring” but the accusations of her ducking Kate Stronghart are rife and will no doubt continue. Besides her, having to be stored in a box for practicality she received so many, her wide variety of awards voted for by the CMV universe.

All of the sudden emerging from the arena concourse comes Ken Donahue. He arrives behind Rayne tapping her on the shoulder. What a storied history these two have together.

Ashley Rayne!
OH MY GOD! How- How did you even find me up here? I even had production dim the lights!

Ken Donahue:
You know what they say about parents. They’ve a sixth sense. I don’t about you anymore, but that’s what I still consider our relationship.

Donahue picks up the box, looking at it disgust.

How my golden girl has fallen…

He moves the box to the next seat so he can seat himself next to Rayne.

Ashley Rayne:
Randomly returning to my life after 6 months of radio silence. Very parent like Ken.

Ken Donahue:
Now why can’t you be that much of a firecracker all the time? But you’re not wrong. I have neglected you. You know why I neglected you? Because to me you were already the finished article, you didn’t need the fine tuning a certain Dante did.
Sure you had just lost to Jade but you had edge to you, you had some bite, I thought you were on the right path.

Donahue glances at the box before turning back to Rayne.

Now you can have all the poxy awards in the world they mean jack shit when the polls are sieged by acne ridden teenagers fawning over your charming looks.

Rayne does not take kindly to that comment and it’s apparent by the look on her face.

Hey hey father figures they cut the shit. So here’s the forbidden truth. I think your Queen Of The Ring victory is papering over cracks. This has been a disastrous season for you.

Rayne scoffs at Donahue and shakes her head.

You can pull all the faces you want and shake your head but if I told you the night of that Rumble win that 9 months later you still wouldn’t have held championship gold you’d agree. It’d be unfathomable.

Truth be told Ashley I’ve never seen you in such troubled waters. It dosen’t take a behavioural scientist you’ve projected it with your frantic changes in appearance. In a matter of weeks you went from the pixie cut and the leather jacket, calling yourself “The Worst” to looking like and prancing around like a Disney princess.

You’re blonde, you’re brown, you turned your back on the fans but suddenly value their opinion again.  You’re making special requests and hibernating in the rafters so you can’t be confronted by your opponent. I mean even happy-go-lucky you never backed down like this.

What is it? You’re too afraid to strain your precious friendship? This time last year you didn’t even know each-other. Distant strangers. I keep hearing it Ashley. How much you want to be champion again. Yet you’re not prepared to do the bare minimum. You know how I know that? Because it required me to come to you first.

I can see I’ve got under your skin and maybe we don’t talk for another 6 months. But this was necessary. Even if you don’t know it yet.

Donahue puts his business card on Rayne’s lap before slapping his knees and standing up.

A puzzled and peeved Rayne screws up her face and puts her palm out.

Ashley Rayne:
I- I already have your number…

Ken Donahue:
I know. But we’ve already established you wouldn’t ring it unprompted haven’t we? Queens rule with an iron fist. Remember that.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down