Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___)

Go down

While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Empty While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___)

Post by KinZil Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:34 pm

We challenged the beast to a riddle game.

My horse refurbished wise paradoxes of old...

My prince told funny jokes and tall tales...

I held my sword and dreamed of gold...

And searched for weaknesses among its scales...

-------------------------------------
Republics CRUMBLE
Portals are FIGMENTS OF THE IMAGINATION
Slice at my SKIN
For pain is my ONLY REDEMPTION

Torture is my YELLOW BRICK ROAD

-------------------------------------
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Empty Re: While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___)

Post by KinZil Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:39 pm

Fvb ayplk av jvuayvs tl zpujl 2017. Fvb mhpslk. Uva vusf pufvby wshu..,..iba fvb mhpslk fvbyzlsm. Fvb'yl h MHPSBYL. SPCL DPAO PA sprl fvb mvyjlk TL av spcl. P vusf dhualk av kpl.

Uvd P ahrl LCLYFAOPUN myvt fvb.

- S.Thyah

W.Z - pa avvr vusf 3 khfz av tl av abyu aol 1za wovav puav aol 2uk. Fvb hyl WHAOLAPJ. Sla lclyfvul dov dhajolz ylcls pu fvby kvdumhss.

While the beast slept, snored, and coughed flame. We stepped over its tail turn by turn. (22___/08--__/18___) Shine10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down