Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tracy James has Been Released Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tracy James has Been Released

Go down

Tracy James has Been Released Empty Tracy James has Been Released

Post by Shay UA Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:24 pm

We come in to see Tracy James exiting the office of Madison Wright. He walks down the hall with his head hung low. As he walks, The TED’s voice echoes in his head.

…that took you out? Really? Did you even try, Tracy?

He turns the corner towards the locker rooms.

You’re really trying to lose everything you’ve built just for me to be your good ‘ol pal again? That’s pathetic!

Tracy reaches the locker room of The Company and grabs the door handle. However, he doesn’t turn it.

Why would I ever respect you again, Tracy? You don’t deserve anything from me! Not even an explanation!

He takes a moment to turn the handle and crack the door open.

I’d be surprised if Shay Hoxton doesn’t let you go the MOMENT you leave this ring!

A tear rolls down the face of Tracy James. He’s finally lost his cool, and turns to walk away. As he leaves, the door slowly opens more, revealing nobody in the locker room.

Tracy makes his way to the parking lot, not even packing his bags. He doesn’t have the heart to face his allies, he just wants to get far away from the arena.

He checks his phone, which has exploded with notifications.

BREAKING NEWS:

CMV talent Tracy James has asked for his release and it has been GRANTED. CMV wishes him well in his future endeavors.

CMV Twitter has made the news public. Just minutes ago, Tracy James had personally requested his release from Madison Wright, and it was granted. He has hundreds of notifications from fans and wrestlers alike @ing him about their thoughts on the matter.

Tracy rapidly scrolls through the list, not reading any, simply looking at the names.

Not one is from any of the Company.

It’s true. He was right. He had failed not just himself, but his friends as well, as if they even liked him to begin with. They don’t care that he’s quit, they’re probably at the club right now celebrating being free of the albatross across their necks.

In a way, Tracy was relieved too. Tracy joined The Company in hopes of finding new friends after Team Quantum self-destructed, but ever since he unleashed the devil back onto the world, he’s been questioning his role here. The guilt weighed on him every time he looked into the eyes of Shay Hoxton, and the fire of the sins cleared up when he shared the ring with The TED. It reminded him of the past, when things made sense and he lacked any doubts in himself.

He thought that maybe he could return to those simpler days by losing to TED, but in reality, he was just running from his problems. His doubts didn’t disappear when he saw TED, they just became covered with clouds, and those clouds brought a storm.

Now Tracy has decided to run again. To run from the rain, to run from the past, and to run from himself. He has officially become a free man, but why does he still feel the chains around his ankles?

Tracy has made it to the parking lot and reaches his car. He goes to pull out his keys, but unfortunately, they’re still in his locker and he never realized it. Will he have to confront The Company after all?

Tracy. How’s it going?

That voice. Tracy knows it well. He turns to look towards his former leader: Xander Slate.

By Slate’s side are Shay Hoxton, Anthony Kamron, TJ Black, and Liz Carter. Tracy completely freezes up. It seems The Company has come to confront him first.

Leaving without saying goodbye… that hurts man. That hurts really bad. Do you know how much it hurt me to hear you had asked for your release?

Kamron and Black approach James, and Kamron launches a brutal knee to his gut faster than the tired Tracy can react.

Don’t worry, you will.

Kamron and Black begin attacking Tracy, throwing brutal overhands to his back and striking him in his ribs. After a few seconds of the attack, Black throws Tracy into the car. James winces in pain as TJ grabs him and smashes his head into the roof.

He doesn’t know what’s worse, the pain of the attack, or the pain of knowing it’s his former friends attacking him. Perhaps he deserves what’s happening to him. He’s the one who quit to TED, he’s the one who quit CMV, and he’s the one who quit on The Company. Perhaps he should quit once more and just take the beating…

Or perhaps he should stop running. His mind has been clouded by rain ever since his talk with The TED, but somehow he feels a small fire burn in his heart.

Tracy takes a shot at TJ Black out of pure instinct, hitting him with a hook to the jaw. The suckerpunch breaks Black’s grip on James. Tracy is surprised, where did that come from? Now it’s too late to back down, Black and Kamron are pissed, and the beating will be ten times as worse if he doesn’t defend himself now.

Tracy throws a kick to Kamron, who jumps back as Black grabs him by the waist and pushes him into the car behind him once again. Now grappled, Kamron tries to run in for an attack, but James gets him with a back elbow to the face. With Anthony stunned, Tracy throws a couple knees to TJ’s chest, weakening his grip, and pushes him to the concrete below.

With both members down, Tracy turns to run out of the parking lot, but with his adrenaline flowing, he’s forgotten about his surroundings.

The cold sting of brass meets his jaw. Xander Slate clocks Tracy in the mouth with brass knuckles as heart as he can, and Tracy’s mind goes blank as he falls to the ground beneath him. He hits the concrete with a hard thud, and the recovered Black and Kamron begin laying into him with hard kicks to the ribs.

Tracy lays there, motionless as the boots stab into him, the cracking of his ribs and jaw overwhelming his senses.

That’s enough. I think he’s learned his lesson.

The beatdown finally stops. Anthony Kamron sits Tracy up and rests him against his car.

You better not show your face around here again, traitor, or we won’t be as generous next time.

The two return to Slate and The Company begin to walk away. All except for Shay Hoxton, who instead approaches Tracy. Shay takes a seat on the concrete by Tracy’s side, shoulder to shoulder, neither man looking at each other.

We all fail every now and then.

Tracy’s sight is slowly fading, but he can hear Hoxton’s words loud and clear.

Even in big matches, believe me. I lost the biggest match of my entire life, all off a stupid little kick. Sure, that kick knocked the wind out of me for that crucial three seconds… but the pain of failure, now that hurt a whole lot worse.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that nobody is perfect. Even a lamborghini gets a flat tire every now and then. What matters is that you stay strong, because when you have the heart of a warrior, you will always win in the end.

Look at me. I’ve… strategically retreated a few times, and I’ve certainly lost my fair share, but I always win in the end. I am the most powerful man in the world, who started as a poor farm boy in the Nevada desert. The world threw more shit at me than a fairground outhouse, and yet here I stand today with that same world in the palm of my hands. I got there because everytime the world rained on me, I looked up to the sky and told that rain to go fuck itself. I marched on out of spite, and I won.

. . .

I don’t know what’s gotten into you. Doubt, cowardice, self hate, it’s pathetic.

But when those two were beating you down, you still fought back. You still had that spark in you. It may be small, it might just be an ember, but as long as it burns at all, you can still become the man I know you can be.

The boys, they’re only mad because you’ve hurt them. We care about you, T, we really do. You’re a friend, you’re family, yet you turned your back on us for the stupidest reason. You stabbed them in the heart, and this is the only way they know how to deal with it.

You want to go, fine, you can go.

Shay Hoxton puts Tracy’s car keys into his hand.

But don’t let this be the end. I knew you were destined for greatness the moment I saw you. I knew you would do things that would make the world look at you in awe. At least, I thought you would, now I’m not so sure, but I do know you still could. All you have to do is let that fire burn bright again.

Shay moves in front of Tracy, who turns away.

Look at me, Tracy. Look into my eyes.

Tracy slowly turns to face Hoxton, but where he once saw an overwhelming evil, he now sees kindness.

You can be so much more than just Tracy James. I need you to find that warrior inside of your heart, and I want you to come back to me. I’ll welcome you back with open arms, they all will. Together, we can all change the world, and that’s not a bet, it’s a guarantee.

Shay takes his handkerchief and wipes the blood off Tracy’s mouth before standing and walking away, joining the rest of The Company. Tracy is left alone in the center of the parking lot, alone with nothing but his thoughts.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down