Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Hackerman" Tracy James Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Hackerman" Tracy James

Go down

"Hackerman" Tracy James Empty "Hackerman" Tracy James

Post by Master Ogon Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:38 am

Right after Tracy hit Quinn with his “better” variant of the Jager Bomb he made a straight line dash backstage. However, constantly he was changing his mind on his hiding spot and he is still running at max speed exhausting himself. Sweat is plentiful and so is panic. While the other two competitors in the Deathwish main event are brawling it out he’s playing hide and seek with himself. Finally the ideal spot is found where Quinn could never look, an open production van with no security or onlookers to see him sneak in. Tiptoeing his way in because he genuinely thinks Walter Bolek can hear him and that strikes fear into his heart. Soon as the stealth mission was successful he slams the door closed and locks it shut.

“The Better Hunter Quinn” Tracy James:
That absolute meat eating psychopath didn’t set his sights on me I pray.

Why did Walter Bolek walk back to the ring and grab my belt? Why the hell did anyone let him take it? Why would he want to take it? Why didn’t anyone stop him? Why did no one tell him it wasn’t the real belt? Why must the sheer artistic talent of myself be so convincing that he mistook it for the real one?

I’m going to walk right up to him and ask him. Yeah, I’m going to ask him real nicely for it. It was just a mistake, I’ll reassure him that everyone makes them even people as incredibly scary as him and he’ll probably drop it and walk away or something…

There's no chance Tracy believes he can do that.

The Better Hunter Quinn” Tracy James:
Someone else can handle that. I’m busy. I’m tired of that shark chasing my sweet baby blood..

Walter Bolek has never once said Tracy’s name. Walter Bolek has never once acknowledged Tracy’s existence. Walter Bolek is a bus and Tracy keeps speedrunning face first into it then pondering why he’s being bullied.

Tracy flops his aching butt right on an absent spinny chair that’s behind a big screen and a whole army of colored switches and flickering buttons. With no situational awareness, not because he’s cool, he flops his feet right on this station. Things are being flipped, buttons being pressed. All this to Tracy is mute because he’s just letting out one huge sigh.

Y’know, I tried calling Randy Borton the other day. Nothin as always. Wanted to discuss the big paycheck I should be getting for merch sales. All them kids buying Hunter Quinn T-Shirts and my pockets emptier than other Quinn’s chances of beatin Bolek. They’re buying it for me, they have to. But no no no no no no no noooooo can't be paid for MY work, I gotta invest in some crypto scam and be almost dead broke. People are right clicking my NFTs, times like this makes me feel not so better. I overhear some egg head saying about how Quinn has a meet-and-greet so I buy myself a ticket. They didn't buy me a ticket which is odd but I figured it was a rib. I fly over there and security tackle me when I try to walk on the stage. I proved im better, I beat him! But I just feel so…

oppressed by CMV.

That is when Tracy notices something, notices panic from others that makes him feel all warm and giddy inside. The stream in which CMV is held is acting up, it’s choppy, it's laggy it’s pretty ugly. Could count the pixels if you wanted to. There’s stagehands rushing everywhere outside this production van trying to solve this. People can barely tell what’s going on.

Perfect.

Am I thinking what I'm thinking?

The math clicks and Tracy realizes the culprit was him. Rather than righting his deeds it’s time to vent some frustrations that hopefully should get some people fired if they never figure out it’s him. Every button is being slapped and every switch is being pushed and every whatdoyoucallit is being rubbed. Absolute chaos for any viewers but absolute bliss for Tracy. It’s wonderful! Too wonderful as the entire broadcast goes down but the lips of Tracy only curl up.

Clickin with me now, clickin with me the power of omnipresence. The power of ruining other people’s fun for no true reason.

The rush of causing issues for the internet.

The influence of shaping the world how you seem fit.

ALL THE POSSIBLE MISINFORMATION I CAN SPREAD!

All the twitter treads I can be annoying in.

All the videos I can dislike.

All the IPs I can claim I have…

This whole thing, I got the swagger but it’s based on someone else. It’s time for the next step, the next leap. Howbout instead of being based on one person, I’m based on everyone else and how I can frustrate them for not answering my emails!

There have been many many threats made in CMV history. Severe injury, murder, lots of murder. Many of those threats have been followed with “that’s not a threat, that’s a promise.” all intending to cause bodily harm or so fourth. Often followed AGAIN soon after by an attack backstage or sometimes in the case of two infamous guys, fighting everywhere they could go. Of all these threats that have been accumulated this is probably the least threatening yet somehow probably going to annoy the most people.

“Hackerman” Tracy James:
I know how to use Microsoft Paint.

God help us all.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down