Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker.

Go down

The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker. Empty The Prodigy Has Some Words For The History Maker.

Post by ItsOnlyBread Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:18 pm

The opening movie and graphics of Octane have just played and the crowd is loud and rowdy. Everyone is on their feet anticipating how this week's Octane will start. A minute passes and all of a sudden CMV’s resident Prodigy’s music hits and Chloe Marx walks out of the back. The crowd are showing their love for their former favorite rookie and as she walks down the ramp, a little more serious than her previous self, but still with a smile on her face at the ovation goes into the ring and gets handed a microphone.

Chloe - “How’s everybody doing tonight!!”

The crowd once more shouts their enthusiasm and screams their hearts out.

Chloe - “Always amazing. Now I did come out here with something in mind, particularly a story for you all which I promise I won't make it long winded. You know when I was training under Troy I was very easily impressed. I looked at everyone around me and thought the world of them . I thought they were ,to be honest, superheroes. Especially the champions of CMV. Man I considered them amongst Kings, Queens, even Gods. They were untouchable to me. However as most you know, the more you grow the more you begin to notice and after all this I have finally noticed something. To be honest I might be a little late to the party as you smart fans out here have already figured out for years. CMV has a true problem with paper champions. Champions who have no depth. Nothing of substance, that is generally a blank page. Now that isn't a problem in itself as in theory, that should be the perfect canvas to make something out of nothing and make it special. That hasn't been happening, looking at the state of the game now and even looking back to when I truly idolized them it wasn't great either. One of them happens to be Amber Reed.”

The crowd gets a little louder and are now waiting for The Prodigy’s next words.

Chloe - “Now don’t get me wrong Amber I still respect you. I admire you and what you have done in the past and even now. I mean how couldn't you. You just beat Josh Wolf in an amazing match, truly great. It seems like everyday I'm hearing news of you in all sorts of companies. You are doing fantastic. But woman to woman I have to let you know you as a champion you have been sort of a let down. So much so that the high prestige I once held you up at has now really gone cold. You are the women’s hardcore champion but it doesn't feel like it. Hell at AOA people like me..like Gianna, Riot, Shou, and more were more “hardcore” than you have been in your entire run as champion and that isn't ok. So Amber I think it is about time that you remember you are a champion. Remember that you hold the second most important championship for women in CMV. I'm sure that sometimes it is lost on you as you  compete against everyone which again, I think is great. However you are the personification of a paper champion and The Prodigy feels like these people deserve someone better. So I am going to be a better champion than you seemingly care to be.

Chloe throws down her mic and the Octane crowd cheers for her, maybe in agreement that the women’s hardcore championship has been forgotten. As they cheer Chloe makes her way back up the ramp as the camera fades to black.

ItsOnlyBread
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down