Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Prodigy lays Out a Challange.

Go down

The Prodigy lays Out a Challange. Empty The Prodigy lays Out a Challange.

Post by ItsOnlyBread Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:16 pm

The camera fades into Chloe Marx in the locker room after her match in the Elimination Chamber. She is currently in the midst of packing up her gear when a camera crew walks in and she notices. You see Chloe point the camera to an empty chair. Once they sit Chloe motions with her finger for the camera person to not talk as she begins to speak.

Chloe - You know, to say I'm a little disappointed would be an understatement. Not at losing, no if I threw a fit every time I lost I would have left CMV long ago. No, I'm disappointed at the appearance of one Tora Troy-Evans. I expected a lot more from her. She came in here with all the hype packages. All of the expectations in the world and you were the first one eliminated? Hell I know I’m the one that put you down for the count but maaan I would have sworn you had more in the tank. But maybe when that’s the story as old as time. When a fire ignites and seems to light the brightest. It extinguishes even faster but I do have a solution.

Chloe - I want you at Fortune. I want the PRODIGY of cmv to go against the “future” of it. I want to close out this season of CMV by beating you. Leaving a lasting impression of the words I said right after AOA. That 2023 is the year of The Prodigy. That 2023 is the year of Chloe Marx.

Chloe quickly motions towards the door and the camera operator begins to leave as the camera fades to black.

ItsOnlyBread
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down