Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Year Later. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Year Later.

Go down

A Year Later. Empty A Year Later.

Post by litw Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:46 am

Octane #34 continues along before we hear the theme song of The Ted. The CMV Global Champion walks out, not in his wrestling attire. He wears black jeans and a leather jacket over a black T-Shirt with the Octane logo. The only thing this man is here to do is send a message. At Validation he was able to take out two men in that Tug of War match before being defeated by Hunter Quinn. One of the best performances of the night, made even better after Team Madison Wright won it all. Ted gets into the ring with the title in one hand and a microphone in the other. There’s a lot in the champion’s mind, and he is ready to let it out.

The Ted
I come out here pretty much every week, don’t I? Today’s a little different from my usual spiel. I mean, Validation was amazing, wasn’t it? The air, the atmosphere, it all feels so good tonight. But I’m not here to talk about that. And, with all due respect to the people with me in the arena and to the fans watching at home, I’m not here to address any of you. I’m here to speak to one person only. The Agent.

I won at Mob Violence. My side won at Validation. But our story’s not done yet. This championship that I hold every week with so much pride, it came from you. But I didn’t beat you for it. I beat Joseph Santos to get this. We haven’t had time alone, have we?

I always knew you’d want this back. I knew it even more when you said it to my face a few weeks ago, moments before coming oh so very close to breaking my neck. You weren’t able to do it, though. What have you even done, Agent?

You came back, changed yourself to whatever this way too early midlife crisis made you look like, and VOWED to get rid of me. Fast forward to tonight, I’m in this very ring holding the top prize of the top brand in CMV. You came back on a mission to help The Company take over. Fast forward to Validation, you failed too. You pulled every trick in the book to get your guys that win, but it didn’t work. You all got outsmarted.

Ted clutches one of the title’s straps in his hand and points directly at the camera. He tunes out the audience. The only person in his mind is The Agent, and he is saying all of this as if it was to the man’s face.

The Ted
You failed at doing everything you set out to do. In that funeral you held for your old self, you buried someone a lot tougher than who you are now. I always believed in Tracy James’ potential. There was something that could be brought out of him one day, I always knew it. When you came back, beat me, beat Santos, I was scared. I didn’t know what happened but it felt like you became something. Now I just think you wasted every ounce of that potential.

Tracy James was always there for someone else. Helping Quantum, helping Tim, teaming with me. Tracy was never his own man. And then came “The Agent”, looking to change things up. Look- you’re Shay Hoxton’s Agent. I’ve said it before, Tracy, you have NOT changed. The only thing different is that there used to be promise in you before. You tried taking shortcuts to success and they failed miserably. You got rid of your humanity, for a MOMENT it worked but now you’re back to square one.

I approach all my opponents with respect. I know the last thing you want right now is my respect, and that’s funny considering our past, but I do know that you want to be my nemesis. A thorn on my side, my rival. To your credit you have kind of done that. You haven’t left me alone, you’ve been on the other side for so long, but you have always fallen short. We’re supposed to be equals here, but I wouldn’t call us that. I believed you would be something with this but it hasn’t happened.

To borrow something you’ve said before, I’m not giving you a shot at this title because you deserve it. Maybe you do a little, as a rematch, but that’s not why I’m out here. For me, I REALLY want to beat you up, but… Tracy, you have one last chance at accomplishing what you wanted. To get on top once again. To defeat me. To make The Company LOTS of money! We won those tag titles on this day last year. We both take things a LOT more seriously nowadays but I still see that same foolish kid I joked around with when I look at you now. If you can beat me then you will prove me wrong. The Agent won’t be for nothing anymore. You’ll truly be worth calling a rival.

Ted breaks his line of sight with the hard cam and looks at all the people watching in the arena. Their unending support for him. He smiles and motions to everyone as he begins his next phrase.

The Ted
Listen closely, everyone, because there’s more to this- In a few weeks, it’ll be time for Incarcerated Scarfaces. Big time pay per view, two elimination chamber matches, all the good stuff. But that’s not all we’ll have that day! No, no, no, you see, I spoke to our illustrious general manager Madison Wright before tonight’s show, and we came to an agreement. At Incarcerated Scarfaces, it’s gonna be…

The Ted…

The Agent…

CMV Global Championship on the line…

In a Street Fight.

Nothing holding us back. Something fitting for the end.

The fans explode at this. There aren’t many things people want to see more than The Agent getting what he deserves, with no disqualifications at play. Ted doesn’t wait for them to die down before adding on to the last sentence.

The Ted
Win or lose, I’m not stepping into the ring with you again for a long time. I’m going into that match with the sole purpose of getting rid of you, and I hope you’ll have the same mentality. Because that is the Agent that I want to face. The same Agent that helped torture this company for the past three months, the same Agent who vanquished me at Bloodsport. Not the guy who was there at Mob Violence. If you give me that Agent then I’ll see a threat in you again. If you manage to BEAT me, then I’ll realize that you went in the right path.

And, just so you know, I’ve made a few friends these past few weeks. And if any of your guys try to get involved in our match, I’m SURE they’d come out there and even out the odds. I don’t want that to happen. This all started with the two of us at Bloodsport. Hell, you could say it started a year ago TO THE DAY at Fortune. And it’s going to end with the two of us at Incarcerated Scarfaces. Good luck.

The Ted drops the microphone to the ground, mimicking what Agent did a week after winning the Global Championship himself, before he lifts that very same title up in the air as we fade to commercial.

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down