Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Punishment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Punishment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Punishment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Punishment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Punishment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Punishment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Punishment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Punishment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Punishment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Punishment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Punishment

Go down

Punishment Empty Punishment

Post by Shay UA Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:05 pm

The match is over, and Shay Hoxton is soaking in the boos of the audience. Fidel De LaRosa is arguing with the ref, he had a rope break so clear even Stevie Wonder could see it, yet Shay still got the three. Nonetheless, the decision is official, and the Intercontinental Champion is forced to leave upset. Hoxton grabs his jacket and weight belt as Richard Jelani and Xander Slate enter the ring. Jelani is clapping in celebration while Xander stares down the Company’s President. With a smile on his face, Hoxton gives Slate his hand, asking - demanding - Slate raise it.

He has no choice. With a look of disgust, Slate raises Shay’s hand high in the air. Suddenly, Slate feels a slight tug at his other wrist.

The referee has handcuffed Xander Slate to the middle rope! Slate lets go of Hoxton’s hand and swings at the corrupt ref, knocking him out of the ring! Hoxton lightly smacks Slate on the back of his head, then jumps back. Slate tries to lunge after Hoxton to finally give him some payback, but Hoxton and Jelani are out of range!

The two laugh at Slate, and even taunt him by stepping into range only to immediately jump back.

Thankfully, while Slate can’t finally attack these two, at least they’re also out of range. Even throwing a swing would open enough distance for Slate to grab an arm. However, then Shay drops his entrance coat.

The weight belt sits in Hoxton’s hands. Slate’s eye widens in realization, and he braces himself as he’s whipped with pure leather to the head and neck. Slate drops to a knee; thankfully his arm took the brunt of the force, but that still hurt like hell. Unfortunately for the OG, one isn’t enough for Hoxton as Slate is cracked a second time on the back!

Hoxton and Jelani laugh as the proud Xander Slate is kneeling before them in pain. Hoxton extends his arm for a third crack, when suddenly, Bob Luger’s theme blasts throughout the arena! The work ethic titan runs from backstage and down the ramp as Hoxton begins shouting to someone.
A steel cage lowers from the ceiling at rapid speed! Bob Luger is racing for his - no, his brother’s - life, and pushing himself to the max, the Work Ethic Titan manages to slide in before the cage locks him-

Baseball slide from Richard Jelani! Bob Luger is booted in the face and pushed back out of the ring as the cage locks on the apron! The pair mock Luger as they whip Slate a third time in the back. Hoxton hands his belt to Jelani and calls for a mic, which is thrown over the cage to him.

Aww… what’s the matter, Bob? Just wasn’t good enough this time?

Jelani whips Slate. He grits his teeth.

Consider this a lesson in what happens when you screw me!

Jelani whips Slate again. He yells out in pain.

What happens when you betray me!

Another one, Slate falls prone.

What happens when you embarrass me!

Another one. Slate’s back is blistering with red welts. Bob Luger is just as red with rage, and he jumps up to climb the cage!

Woah woah woah, calm down!

Shay Hoxton drives his elbow into the groin of Luger as he climbs, causing him to fall back to the ground.

Don’t interrupt while I’m punishing my property! In fact, just for that… Hey Ricky, flip it around, will ya?

Richard Jelani turns the belt around, now dangling the metal piece down. Slate turns his head and sees this.

Oh no… no… no!

Jelani swings the belt down, getting Slate in the ribs! The air is knocked out of him as a bruise begins to form. We cut to Bob Luger, eyes wide with distress.

Try it again, Bobby. I dare you.

Bob reaches out for the cage, but then Jelani prepares for another crack at Slate, and both men stop. Instead Luger calls for a mic himself.

Stop! Let him go, you can have me instead.

Hoxton simply raises an eyebrow at him, an evil grin on his face.

You want to handcuff me to the ropes and beat me till I’m blue? Fine. You want to string me up to the cage and beat me while I’m hanging down? Fine! Just let. Slate. Go. It’s me that you want.

Shay strokes his beard and thinks.

I can beat you instead? It’s you that I want? Hmm…

Shay and Jelani lock eyes. Jelani strikes Slate with the metal bit, and he yells out again.

No, I think I’m fine here! Besides, I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to hurt Slate! But… when a dog misbehaves, you have to teach it to be better. And right now-

Jelani cracks Slate a third time.

I’m teaching a very valuable lesson. You know what I mean, right? You know, given that you have a dog too and al- Ooooh… right, sorry…

Furious at the treatment of his best friend and the mention of Starla, Luger reaches through the cage, trying to grab Hoxton’s legs. Hoxton jumps back - a sick look of joy on his face - as Jelani then hits Slate a fourth time.

Stop it already! Stop hitting him! Stop pushing him around every week! Stop all of it! I know you have his contract, but… but… but you can have mine!

Now that peaks Shay’s interest.

A trade! One for one! My contract for his, right here, right now!

I’ll take the abuse, I’ll take the beatings, and I’ll swallow my pride if it means my brother walks free from your ROTTEN grasp! There’s nothing I won’t do for his freedom. This isn’t about me and it never was. It was about saving him and he now needs it more than ever. So like I said, my contract…..for his. Alright?

Shay applauds Bob Luger.

Touching, honestly, but I’m going to have to deny.

The crowd shower Hoxton in boos.

See, I’ve always been a gambling man… so how about a little bet. This all started when you blindsided me and embarrassed me in front of the world at Validation! So I don’t just want to own you, I want to embarrass you too! So what about, you and I fight, one on one at Deadly Games!

If you can win, I’ll give Slate his contract back, no strings attached… but when I win, I get both of you!

Hoxton laughs as trash is thrown at the ring; unfortunately blocked by the cage walls.

It’s perfect! After a while, one of you may decide your career isn’t worth it, and up and quit on me, but if I threaten to fire the other one, you’ll both bear through it forever! Hahaha, I’m surprised I didn’t think of it!

Shay then leans in close to the cage.

Although, as fun as making an example out of the two of you will be, I might get bored… and if I do, well… I had a lot of fun killing your dog, I might as well kill your career too!

That’s it for Luger, he tries to grab through the cage again, but to no avail.

Woah woah woah, hit a nerve there, did I? Oh well. Remember how I said it brings me no joy doing this? Yeah, obviously, I lied.

Shay takes the belt from Jelani and swings at Slate. Then again, and again. He’s mercilessly beating at Slate with no rest and no remorse. Luger tries to scale the cage again and again, but Jelani is there breaking his grip and balance over and over.

Enough!

The powerful voice echoes throughout the arena stopping Hoxton from slamming the belt down once more on his “property”. They all direct their attention towards the stage where Madison Wright arrives.

This disgusting act has gone too far Shay! You found a loophole and you took advantage of Xander Slate for weeks but this…….this is nothing short of evil and disgraceful!

Words that should upset the CEO instead brushed his pride causing him to form a wicked grin that exemplifies  his rotten character.

Now, I think it’s safe to say Bob Luger has accepted your challenge, despite the major implications you’ve come up with regarding his career. So I am out here to make that match official at Deadly Games! Bob Luger’s Career on the line taking on Shay Hoxton for the freedom of his brother!

Shay takes the time to celebrate with his comrade, however, she’s not finished.

In a Prison Cell match!

Hoxton immediately mouths “what the fuck” as Bob Luger clenches his fists, not breaking eye contact with his foe. A look that would shatter even the greatest courage in the world.

Shay, you belong in a prison cell and you used this cage to perform this SICK act so this is only fitting. With the magnitude of this match, I don’t want a repeat of your ladder match. The company will not get involved as there will be no escape from that cage! More importantly, there will be no escape from that man right there! Good luck…..

And with that, she leaves as Bob’s monstrous gaze fails to cease. Hoxton’s sense of security suddenly begins to crumble as the cage begins to lift. Jelani is willing to fight but Hoxton assures him that if Luger gets a hold of them now, it wouldn’t end well for either one of them so they quickly make their escape through the other side as Luger chases them. They jump the barricade and escape through the crowd where Luger quickly turns around to join his broken brother in the ring as medical staff begin to emerge from the back.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down