Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Steel Punishment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Steel Punishment

Go down

Steel Punishment Empty Steel Punishment

Post by Batman Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Genesis rolls on ahead as the crowd awaits the advertised explanation of Mike Grizzly on why he attacked his former tag team partner backstage on Fusion last week.

And out he comes, Mike Grizzly, to a silent reaction from the crowd. He stands on the stage surveying the arena with a look of satisfaction across his face. As if what he did was ok. The crowd however, refuse to show any sorts of reaction to him as he heads down the ramp, with his smile intact the whole way down.

Mike Grizzly
Ya know...

He finally slides under the bottom rope before standing up in the center of the ring.

Mike Grizzly
A few months back...I was a part of the corporation. And we ruled this place with an iron fist. Getting what we want as well as representing this company as the top dogs.

The mentioning of the corporation triggers the crowd to a mild roar of boos as Grizzly immediately reacts.

Mike Grizzly
Yeah you all didn't like us because you were afraid of us. So was the rest of the roster until Sushi and his little buddies decided to ignite a war. A war in which the Corporation lost. But not only that, I lost as well. A little more than that actually. I lost my goddamn job!

His nostrils flare as he curls his lip in disgust. Thinking about the phone call he got, informing him of his immediate release.

Mike Grizzly
My dream has always been to make it big. Win the big one and become a main player. But that was taken from me. Why?

He chuckles to himself in a mockingly way of course.

Mike Grizzly
Because of Billy....Weaver.

Everyone gives a little pop for their favorite cousin.

Mike Grizzly
The guy you all adore. Yeah, he is the reason why I lost my job. Why I had to tell my kids that I was out of a job. Why I had to see a look of disappointment in my wife's eyes. Taking a man's job is like taking his power. I felt powerless. That's until a couple weeks back when I got a call. And you better believe that I took it. I'm here. And I will NOT lose everything again. I get my second chance. And i'm taking it in the form of a monster with vengeance on his mind. Billy Weaver will fall. No......Billy Weaver....AND the Billy Section will fall.

Mike shakes his head.

Mike Grizzly
Everybody's favorite cousin....the cowboy from hell. I'm sick and tired of hearing about him. Seeing him be in the spotlight. Seeing his name pop up on my screen. Him getting the opportunities that I could of gotten. And it's all because he let down the corporation in the first place. It was a domino effect. He jumped the gun and ran his mouth. Scoring a match with Ryan Kent. And what happened? He lost. Because he's a goddamned failure. And because of that, I was out a tag team partner. Because of that, Trips went on a rampage backstage and fired me. Despite me carrying the team. Despite all the potential I had. He fired me. All because Billy couldn't get the job done with baby Kent.

Mike tilts his head.

Mike Grizzly
Sampson gave me the opportunity to avenge all those months I lost. I don't blame Triple H. He had the right to be angry at Billy's failure towards the Corporation. But Billy, didn't blink an eye when my name popped up under the new releases section on CMV.com. He didn't give a shit. Instead he came out here and portrayed some redneck hero persona. Brawling left and right. Well....where's your hero now? Last week...wasn't much of a brawl when I powerbombed him through a table.

The crowd is lit with cheers as "Cowboy" by Kid Rock hits the PA System, echoing throughout the arena. Seconds later....Billy Weaver enters the stage. Looking straight down the ramp and on at Mike Grizzly. Visually upset at what has been said thus far. He then pulls a mic out of his pocket whilst still standing at the top of the ramp.

Billy Weaver
Mike.....I'll tell you what. When you returned a few weeks back in that tag team match, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to throw down. Not because I was fueled with the same hatred that i'm fueled with now. Nah. But because you'd see first hand of what i'm truly capable of. This fist right here.

Billy holds up his fist.

Billy Weaver
This ain't no ordinary fist. This is a goddamned problem solver.

The crowd gets loud as Billy speaks over them.

Billy Weaver
And my problem right now is a 300 plus pound asshole standing in that ring, SCREAMING to get his ass whooped. You may blame me for your departure with the company. But....i'm willing to move past that. And discuss how you're gonna blame me for the fat lip i'm about to give you.

And with that, Billy chucks the microphone behind him and begins to run down the ramp and into the ring where he and Mike begin to unload a fury of punches. Lefts and rights. Billy gets the upperhand, sending Grizzly into the corner where he hops up on the second turn buckle to get better elevated punches. However, Mike powers out, pushing Billy out of the corner and onto his back where he quickly gets up to a massive lariat turning him inside out.

Mr. Dashing
Billy's used to beating up on a much smaller Nick Blake. He's not used to a monster like Mike Grizzly.

Mike drops to a knee and grabs Billy in a headlock, unloading on his temple with right hands, wearing him down. The audience not enjoying the site of Billy being decimated. Mike doesn't care however, as he brings Billy to his feet and slams him to the mat with a huge powerbomb.

Mr. Dashing
What a nasty powerbomb. I think Grizzly proved his point.

Grizzly isn't done. Not by a long shot. He leaves the ring, slowly, enjoying the boo's he's recieving. He laughs at the downed Billy as he proceeds to do business on the outside. Walking over to the steel steps, he wastes no time in breaking them apart, grabbing the bottom half. With a great display of strength he lifts it over his head and chucks it over the ropes, into the ring.

Mr. Dashing
No Grizzly....you proved your point.

As he slides into the ring, he looks down at Billy who begins to come to a little bit. "You cost me my job!" he screamed as he positioned the steps, bring them closer to the center.

Mr. Dashing
Don't do it!

Billy reaches out at his feet, trying to pull himself up using Grizzly as leverage. Obviously out of it. Grizzly laughs at him before shaking off the smile and quickly lifting Billy up in the power bomb position once again. And then BAM! Slamming him with absolute, brute force onto the solid steel steps, a thud that can be heard around the arena.

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD!

Now a team of officials manage to swarm the ring, pushing Grizzly away from the scene as he smiles at his work. Billy laying lifeless on the steps as Grizzly leaves the ring.

Mr. Dashing
That was uncalled for. One can only imagine what kind of damage he just did to Billy's spine.

The scene ends with Billy being stretchered out of the arena, with Mike Grizzly standing by, watching with a smile on his face.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Steel Punishment Empty Re: Steel Punishment

Post by Batman Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Goddamn it

Accomplishments :
Batman