Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
To Kill a King Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

To Kill a King

Go down

To Kill a King Empty To Kill a King

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:03 am

Just six days before CMV's next pay-per-view event, Regicide, we're LIVE on Monday night Fusion, The Corporation in the midst of one of their meetings. We see Billy, Grizzly, Nelson, Marcantel, Troy Voodoo, Hayden, Quantum, and of course, the big cheese himself, Triple H, all scattered about what seems to be the parking lot. They all hop to as Hunter commands their attention, forming a military-esqe line as the COO walks it up and down. He stops in front of Hayden, looking the A-Lister up and down, then looking over towards Quantum, then straight back to the former Anarchy champion.

HHH
You are all the future of this company. Some of you are already living legends, but just because you THINK you've done it all, doesn't mean that there isn't more to be done. Take Hayden for example, the first ever Undisputed champion and a THREE time champ! A King of the Ring winner, a Royal Rumble winner, this man has been in the main event of Wrestlemania for the last two years! But there's SO much more that you can do! Sure, you might get into the Hall of Fame for all of your title reigns, sure, yeah, you'll go down as one of the all time greats. But after five or six years, you honestly tell me right now, will THEY remember you? Will little Johnny tell all of his pals that "Hayden's my favorite wrestler ever!!!" Huh? You've been in CMV for four years and what do you truly have to show for all of your hard work, hmm? But with me, with The Corporation, I'm going to make you all IMMORTAL!!! You will NEVER be forgotten, you'll be gods among petty men!!! YOU'LL-

The sound of clapping cuts Hunter off as he furiously spins around to see who would DARE interupt his speech. Standing there, with a look of pity and flanked by his commrades T & Lee, Shanaz, Jefferson and Novak, is none other than the Asian Sensation, Sushi-X!!!

X
What a truly motivational speech, mhm, it's really giving me the urge to go out and chase down my dreams! My dreams, of RIPPING, your pathetic little Corporation to pieces!!!

Both sides look ready for round two but Hunter holds his dogs back, as does Sushi.

HHH
Ha ha, if memory serves me correctly, in terms of who's kicking whose ass lately, we've got you beat, kid. And if my math skills aren't too rusty, you're pretty outnumbered here.

Sushi looks back at his boys then smiles, angering the COO.

X
Well last time our sides clashed, I remember Novak here, LAYING YOUR LAPDOGS OUT!!! But, but, I digress, Hunter, we're not here for that, no, we're here to make you a challenge. You see, YOU still have a RAT in your ranks, a FORMER brother of mine . . . HAYDEN! You put your boy against ME at Regicide, and since I know you and him are both prize fighter, how about if he beats me, I denounce The Rebellion!

Hunter looks back at Hayden who's smirking, obviously loving the thought of taking on Sushi.

HHH
Alright, it's done. BUT ONLY, if your little "NXT legend" goes toe to toe with Quantum, my HOUND is hungry to tear him limb from limb AGAIN!!!

Novak steps forward as does the future man, the two burning holes through each other. X puts his hand on Novak's chest, calming him as he looks Hunter straight in his eyes.

X
You've got it.

Triple H and Sushi have their own little staredown until Hunter calls for his posse to roll out, the scene fading on The Rebellion as X nods his head in faith . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down