Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room

Go down

Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room Empty Infighting Imminent | T & Lee Locker Room

Post by Tim Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Again, in the private locker room of T & Lee. LaFave and Kevin have just arrived in Celeste Centre in preparation for Fusion. Tim and Kevin throw their duffelbags on the table and stretch after a long car ride together.

Lee: I'm going to practice with the staff...

LaFave: Sounds good.

Lee: Are you worried about your match with Voodoo tonight?

LaFave: No. Not at all. I'm more worried that in the midst of this elimination chase thing set up by Triple H, I forgot about our main objective.

Tim looks up above the table, seeing the CMV World Tag-Team belts hanging.

Lee: Indeed. We must prepare to defend our true glory.

LaFave: Of course. Current news from Triple H states that Kent and Painn have officially disbanded their team and instead the winner in a match between the two of them will pit them against a teammate chosen by the CMV Universe.

Lee: Yes? So? What's the issue? The team is split; some random team member for either Kent or Painn means only victory for us.

LaFave: Lee, have you seen the candidates?

Lee looks confused as Tim sighs deeply before pulling the folding chair out from under the table and sitting in it.

LaFave: Shanaz Andoni, Jefferson and Mugen. Two of those three men are our brothers in the Rebellion. This is an obvious ploy to pit the Rebellion against each other.

Lee: Regardless, I don't intend to hold back, T, those belts are ours and they will remain ours.

LaFave: Likewise, Lee. I don't intend to hold back either. It's just a dirty situation to say the least.

Lee: Worry not. When this war is over and our side wins. All be made right once again.

LaFave: God willing, Lee... God willing...

Lee picks up his staff and begins practicing as Tim silently reflects on the implications of the allies he may face at Regicide. The scene fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down