Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Richest guy in the room Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Richest guy in the room

3 posters

Go down

Richest guy in the room Empty Richest guy in the room

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:05 pm

*Jay Davis comes out in his signature Tailcoat Jacket, with a microphone*

Jay Davis: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to thee hottest wrestling show since whenever it was made, CMV!! Now that I got that out of my system, let's talk about someone. That someone is Troy Meyers.

*The Crowd is half and half with Troy Meyer's name being acknowledged*

Jay Davis[/b]: Well it seems you're familiar with the name. Well, let me tell you all something about Troy Meyers. You see, Troy is....well not in the right state of mind challenging me. Because he knows I can kick his arse from Croke park to the Cliffs of Moher. Yeah, I know my homeland more than you people know Walmart.

*Crowd boos at him*

Jay Davis:But back to what I was originally saying, Troy isn't Good. He just thinks he is good because he gets the pin on a half beaten opponents and you wanna know who beat that chump for him. Me. I was the one behind Troy's back. I was the godfather to Troy. And when we lost, that was a sign of disrespect he didn't care whether we won or lost. He just cared for the time being in the ring with......X-Gen. Yes, that X-Gen. or Who I call X-Fem. But Troy doesn't realize what's at stake if we won or if they did. They did not care if we won or lost. They thought we were jokes. They thought we were nothing but a bunch of Rookies. And I'm gonna be looked at by those Ugly mugged,Manky,Arses as a rookie? Hell no. I'm gonna kick each and every one of their arses. I kicked Sushi's arse. I kicked Quantum's arse. So the fact that I will be called a rookie is ridiculous. I've been in this business for what 3-4 months already. And I can say I fought Grizzly. I fought X-Gen. I fought the League of Doods. I fought High Voltage. I even fought Jacob Ziegler. I fought men that rookies only dream of fighting. I fought the hard fight and I'll admit I lost, but I did go out with a bang. I showed what I'm truly made of and when I get in the ring with Troy Meyers and beat him, He's gonna be going home Bald and I'll be going to King of the Ring with my hand held high as King of the Ring!

*Crowd boos even louder*

Jay Davis: Oh, you guys must hate me a lot to boo me even louder when I'm telling the truth. Look, you don't have to like me, but you will respect me. I will be a king and a rich one too. I could buy out 12 arenas cross-country and still have money. I could buy Dublin and still walk out with my pockets full of hard earned cash. But in the end, all I need is gold. I need some gold around my waist and that is not bought, but earned. I'm gonna be a well-rounded king with a Crown, some cold cash and a Title around my waist. I'll be the next Alexander the Great. I'll be the next King Richard. But now, I need to focus on more valuable time. Like next Genesis when I kick Troy's teeth in. So chew on your buttery popcorn, sit in those gum infested seats and watch as I kill off this short, annoying hobbit of a man.

*Jay Davis walks out, waving at the booing fans, as he walks out to the back*

Last edited by ANGELS4EVER70 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Richest guy in the room Empty Re: Richest guy in the room

Post by MLP Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Troy is in the ring

Troy: see Jay you're to cocky. I got you were you are at and you did the sme thing for me . But here's the difference Jay you call everybody out on the roster and me I try to make friends. You see Jay I can fight . I carried you in our Xgen match Tim said i was good in the match but you nah . I bet if we won you would had took full credit. See Jay I known making a statement is what best for you but I do it in a different way . See Jay I don't care about you or your hoe of a sister . Jay you can dead in Troy land

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:59 pm

*Jay Davis come back out*

Jay Davis: Really? "I can dead in Troy land?". What is this Kindergarten? Look Troy, you're right. I am cocky. But I can actually prove myself. And did I need you, No. So why do you come out here and say all this bull? Because it's all you can say. You always talk about how you do this and you do that. But in the end, Your still at the bottom. So, little boy, I can see that you lost mommy. So if you want, I can call X-fem and ask if they'll let you in.

*Gets in the Ring*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Troy hits Jay with an elbow and a brawl starts the refs broke it up early though

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:15 pm

*Throws the ref off and Picks up Troy for a G.T.S hitting it. Then he picks him back up and Hits another G.T.S on him, then walks out of the ring, Troy laid out on the ground, unconscious*

[End of Segment]

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:30 pm

Just saying CMV is in the year 2018 or 2019 right now so...

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down