Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Holmes is where the heart is Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Holmes is where the heart is

Go down

Holmes is where the heart is Empty Holmes is where the heart is

Post by tazzy4u2 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Its during Saturday night Genesis: Episode 28!
LIVE from the Boutwell Memorial Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama.
Jake Holmes is in the ring still celebrating his win over Randy Borton when a familiar figure in a suit walks out onto the top of the ramp mic in hand.
He addresses the crowd

Ladies and Gentlemen

The crowd join in to finish the sentence

My name is Paul Heyman.

He pauses to let the crowd cheer.

I have the pleasure in telling everyone here tonight i have a new client.
I am now the advocate for the 7 foot 1 400 pound leviathan, the man who fought for blood sports, the devil personified.....  the HEAD HUNTER

Now my client has authorized me to tell everyone he has decided to make Genesis his playground and will dismantle the roster one by one.

Mr Holmes you must be very happy with your win but lets face it , Randy Borton is the man who loses to new comers. Now as my client beat Randy at Dark Carnival and you have beaten him tonight he has authorized my to issue a challenge to you for an upcoming Genesis, a 1 v 1 match if you will.

So Mr Holmes do you have the heart to step into the ring with the devil personified or should you pack your bags and go home?

Paul Hayman lowers the mic and looks at Jake Holmes waiting for an answer
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down