Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Change is coming. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Change is coming.

2 posters

Go down

Change is coming. Empty Change is coming.

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:42 am

The NXT Interim General Managers theme hits the PA system to kick off episode 46 of NXT, the fallout of NXT Takeover, the crowd almost instantly being to rain down the arena in boos as the Interim General Manager Johnny Sampson makes his way out from the back, mic in hand. As per usual he stops at the top of the stage and ever so slowly raises his arms into the air and removes his shades, tucking them into his blazer before he begins to walk down the ramp with a monumental amount of swag. He strolls down to the ring and up the steel steps. Before getting into the ring he pulls a wink to the camera and then smiles, showing off his perfect white teeth.

Sampson then enters the ring through the middle of the rope and walks to the center, patting down his suit before raising the mic to his mouth to address the CMV Universe.

Johnny Sampson:
I'm starting to understand why Kane tried to control the lot of you. I stay in the shadows for a month or two and look what happens. This roster is out of control. At least the midcard is anyhow. But do not fear! I am here to solve that. Now before you say something, I am not turning into "the new Kane" I'm not going to band together a unit of miscreants to do my dirty work, no, no, no. But I do have one guy. A man who's been here for a while. A man I gave a solid number to in the Rumble, but couldn't quite get the job done. Now I believe in this man. He's a veteran of the game. Who is he? Well that's for me to know and for you to find out, and trust me, you will find out before the night is up.

You see over these past few weeks. We've had pre-match attacks, post match beatdowns, hell even at the Royal Rumble two legends got into a little scuffle backstage. I'm here to tell you now, that this kind of crap will not be tolerated. If I have to come down hard on this roster then I will. So firstly, lets end a couple of these itty bitty catfights we've had going on. Firstly. Jaymes Landon Vain, D'Angelo St. Daniels. I cannot allow these fights to continue to take place on my show. What you're doing is out of line, and you may put someone else in danger, and I just can't have that. So, you two will end this once and for all. The only way I know how, when you're locked into a pod inside of the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber! Your lives will be changed, you both know what it's like, and you will both feel the power of this little weapon I've created at the top of NXT, Brett Angel. He doesn't like it, but he doesn't have a choice. As long as I keep throwing people his way, he'll keep bringing them back down to earth to prevent his hard earned NXT Championship from falling into the wrong hands...

But that isn't the only issue I have to deal with tonight. Matthews, I'm half tempted to not give you your rematch for the NXT Television Championship after that debacle with Marko Punish backstage a few nights ago. However I understand your side was only in self defense, so I shall allow your rematch to go through, however Marko. You will not be on the card tonight, no, no, no. In fact you will not be on the UnChained card either, unless you beat the only man bigger than you in this company that is. Because next week on NXT, you're going to go one on one with Ivan! The winner, will enter this years Elimination Chamber, while the loser, not only will they not make the card, they'll miss the European Live Tour too. No Italian show for you Marko. You better clutch up. Now as for you Dougie, oh boy, you're a little too green to be getting in trouble. So tonight, I'm going to give you your debut, and it will be a chance for you to get back at Chet Taylor, for eliminating your mentor from the Royal Rumble match when you face him one on one.

You see this people, this is why I am, best or business! Look at these money matches. I'm going to start taking this brand by the scuff of it's neck, I tried giving you what you want, well now it's time to do what I want..

Johnny Sampson proceeds to drop the microphone and put on his shades as he stands in the ring with his arms spread out like a god while his theme hits the PA system to end the segment.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Change is coming. Empty Re: Change is coming.

Post by krzy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Suddenly Cole Savage’s theme blasts through the speakers and he drives onto the stage in a 2020 model year luxury coupe. Women and men faint at the sight of him as he steps out of the vehicle with a microphone already in his hand.

Now just hang on a second there buddy, because there’s business that still needs to be tended to. You talk about how you “stayed in the shadows” as though you did it out of the kindness of your heart, but I think myself and everyone in this arena knows the truth: I EMBARRASSED you all those weeks ago and the best you could do is hide in a corner with your tail tucked between your legs and licking your wounds.

Out of sight, out of mind, right? I guess you thought you kept your ass where I couldn’t kick it anymore, I would just forget. The whole world would just forget. Uh-uh. I took pity on you ol’ Johnny Boy. Dealing with you felt like Walmart dealing with a local supermarket. It just was fair. It was just too damn easy, and even I felt bad watching you flounder around trying to keep up with me.

Hell, I even sat back and watched as you made my client, Leo freakin’ cruz, jump through hoops to get the “prestigious” shot at number 30. I sat and watched as Akira, a man who Leo Cruz has beaten so many times we’ve all lost count walked into a title match against a man Leo Cruz has beaten WHILE Nick Blake held that very title. I watched as some random no-name tag team division reject walked into a title match that he didn’t deserve.

But I wasn’t going to sit back after what you pulled tonight.

Whenever you want to talk about titles in this company LEO CRUZ should ALWAYS be at the top of your list.

Yet instead you cater to JLV, gift-wrapping him a shot at the most prestigious title in the company...for losing? Are kidding me? THAT was who first crossed your mind when you thought of the company’s best, the gladiators who would step inside of that chamber all for the shot to become NXT Champion?

It’s a DAMN tragedy that you’ve been in power for so long and STILL don’t know what the hell you’re doing. If fighting for the NXT Championship is a “punishment” then take Leo Cruz, lock him up and throw away the the key!

I would say something about DSD, but not even I’m cold-blooded enough to interfere with a man’s redemption story, but then there’s a part of me that loves playing the spoiler.

You talk all this jazz about not wanting to end up like Kane, yet you arbitrarily pick and choose who gets what while forgetting the REAL diamonds in the rough.

Yet I’m a reasonable man, and I can accept that there are three spots left in the chamber. In case you’re not following that means there are three opportunities for you to NAME Leo Cruz as one of the six man in that match.

That’s right, name.

You need to do the right thing, because I don’t want to have to do this the hard way.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Both men lock eyes across the arena, Johnny Sampson gesturing towards Cole Savage to come in the ring and take him on one on one. Cole Savage walks down the ramp, considering taking it right to Sampson when they are interrupted by something all too familiar as the arena dims with red lighting....

At the sound of the REAL NXT General Managers theme, Johnny Sampson runs from the ring to collect a chair, he scrambles back into the ring and looks around the arena with his chair in hand. He looks over to Cole Savage who's laughing like a maniac, holding a switch to control the PA system in his hand.

Johnny Sampson, at the sight of this gets mad and runs out of the ring towards Cole Savage who ducks under a chair shot causing Johnny Sampson to stagger. He turns around to see Cole Savage running up the ramp hitting the Interim General Manager with a wicked Ice Cold Kick.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down