Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Stay Classy. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Stay Classy.

Go down

Stay Classy. Empty Stay Classy.

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:38 am

The camera opens up inside the familiar apartment of the newest CMV Superstar, Morgan Jackson. The camera pans to see the newly signed Superstar having a swig of some fine red wine before his debut on this weeks episode of Saturday Night Genesis.

After putting down his wine glass, Morgan Jackson takes off his shades and rests them on the table before turning to face the camera, smiling, showing off his glistening white teeth.

Morgan Jackson:
You need to understand, that while I might be here to cause total destruction. I might be here to take down foreign affairs. But, you have to make a name for yourself while you do it. So tonight, in my debut, I'll be taking on the International Champion, Jaxon Jordan. A chance for me to prove to the world how the British really fight. With all the destruction I may bring, with all the wins I may secure, the Championships I obtain. There'll be one consistent factor throughout my entire career here in CMV. I'll keep it classy.

The term Gangster is used as a derogatory term. Well you punks better listen close. A true gangster is a classy individual. We know how to dress properly, with style, we know how to carry ourselves. But most importantly. We know how to kick ass, so when you mix the British, with a Gangster, you get the ultimate fighting machine. Full of class, full of ass kicking capabilities. Foreign Affairs don't know what they've got coming, they've brought shame to the British name, to my heritage. I'm here to fix that. A win over Jaxon Jordan will be the first of many in my rise to the top. Ya dig?

Morgan Jackson puts back on his shades and poses for the cameraman leaving a lasting image in the fans watching at homes minds. That this guy is here to stay.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down