Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cassie's Crown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cassie's Crown

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cassie's Crown Empty Cassie's Crown

Post by Rage Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Cassie Maverick celebrates in the ring, happy she got the victory over her rival this night on Fusion. As she offered a handshake in the act of good sportsmanship, Fury slapped it away. Now the cowgirl was irate. As Fury made her way backstage up the ramp, Cassie got on a microphone.

"Hey! Hey!! Don't ya turn yer back on me bitch!" Now that certainly got Fury's attention. Soon a mic was handed to the Urban Warrior as well. A verbal barrage was about to begin. Cassie Continues.

"What did the old bastard offer you!? Money!? Devil powers!? Or was it this!?" yelled Cassie as she held the most prestigious title in all of women's wrestling held high. The look in Fury's eyes seemed to confirm what Cassie believed all along. A championship title and jealously is what drove these two former friends apart. Cassie's rage fell apart replaced with great sorrow.

"Goddamn it Fury! I would've gave ya another shot if ya just asked me! This just what my brother wants! Can't ya see that!? Dont'cha care!?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she wiped her nose, clearly distraught over this highly emotional break up. Finally, Fury would speak and the fans would hear why Fury turned her back on her best friend.

(open to Fury)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cassie's Crown Empty Re: Cassie's Crown

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:57 am

Fury was storming up the ramp when she heard Cassie on the mic calling her a bitch. She spun around and looked like she was about to run back down to the ring. Instead she snatched a mic from one of the sound crew.

“Are you seriously surprised that i’m fucking pissed off!!!! You made me look like a fucking fluke!!!. Not only that but you humiliated me not once, not twice but Fucking three times with that bloody cunt punt of yours. You only ‘won’ because of that cheap ass move, do you have any fucking clue how long that shit stings for afterwards.”

The Urban Warrior took a moment for a breather, and you can see the anger and fury in her eyes.

“Because of you every single vixen here doesn’t take me seriously, every week since Regicide they all bloody tweeting mocking me.”

Fury then paces on the ramp.

“Col Sanders told me some homes truths about you, and as much as I didn’t want to believe him at first, I can see what he means. I realised something the only reason I was put in that match at Dark carnival was because of You, no body thought that I would walk out with the tilte. They all thought that Cassie’s little tag along was only put there as canon fodder. Cassies shadow wouldn’t win, You were bloody using me, your using the Family. Well guess what your on your own now, good fucking luck with all the sharks in the division. You might have won tonight but don’t think I’m out. Next week I’ll get pay back one way or the other!!”

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Cassie's Crown 206
Cassie's Crown Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Cassie's Crown DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:26 am

Cassie Maverick is seen training hard for her title defense against Fury. The camera men caught up with her at a track and managed to snap this exclusive photo of her. She had a few words for her former friend and the rest of vixen's division as well.

"I'm deeply hurt by Fury and shit she's said. Shame this here title came between us and she's all close and cuddly with that old snake. I gotta warn ya Fury, that FEAR can't be trusted and ya better not give him that damn amulet or we all gonna regret it. I'm not taking you lightly. I know what yer capable of and I'll be ready for it."

The cowgirl stretches and gets ready for her run, hoping to increase her stamina for the Iron Womens match next week. Cassie was very focused and this was something that hadn't been seen before. She was very determined to keep her title and continue on as the Vixen's Champion for a long while.

"As for the rest of you gals, I'm not easily intimidated and I won't back down from a fight! I'll go down as the greatest of all time and the fighting-est champion you ever damn did saw! Everyone will know that Cassie Maverick is the true women's champion in all of wrasslin!"

Cassie's Crown Cassie10

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:59 am

Cassie Maverick is seen backstage at Cause and Effect being interviewed before her big Six Vixen's Tag Team Match. She's looking no worse for wear after her brutal encounter with FEAR and Fury.

Interviewer - I'm here with Cassie Maverick and I'm sure all us are eager to hear what the former two time vixen's champion has to say. Cassie, what are your thoughts about what happened two weeks ago?

Cassie - It was bullshit. Plain and simple. Fury says she didn't know that FEAR used his wealth to buy off that referee. I dunno if I believe her. Hell! I don't even know that woman anymore!

Interviewer - Are you planning to challenge her for the Vixen's Championship again? I think I can speak for everybody that we believe you were robbed of your title.

Cassie - Well, there's been many a damsel out there that's expressed a grievance that Fury and I have hogged the title between us. I need a break and I'll let Fury have the pleasure of a bulls-eye painted on her ass. When the time is right, I'll challenge the Vixen's Champion...who ever that might be.

Interviewer - So what's next for Cassie Maverick?

Cassie - Gettin' ready for the shit storm that's gonna happen when FEAR gets that goddamn amulet back. He's not takin' me back with him and he's sure as hell not sacrificing me to his damn demon pal. Oh yeah, Fury I forget to mention that my brother likes to do that. I hope yer ready for that!

Interviewer - Well...that's interesting! So uh, is there anything else you'd like to add?

Cassie - This match is my big chance to get some payback on Fury and maybe deliver a few Punts to some Cunts that deserve it. I also hear Momma LaFave called me a bitch too. Honey, yer fixin' for a beatin'! Ya better hope we don't meet in that ring anytime soon! It's gonna get messy!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Cassie Maverick is seen backstage alone, drinking a beer and looking a bit shitfaced. She seemed pretty upset about her life at the moment but an interviewer approached her not long after her tweet was made during GENESIS this week.

Interviewer -  "So Cassie, what do you have to say tonight?"

Cassie - "Well...I'm a bit drunk but I wanna thank Fury for fuckin' up my brother's plans. That no good sonvabitch doesn't desirve his damn amulet back. Switchin' it for a fake was mighty smart of her. I respect that Fury, but ya still got my title. Keep it warm for me and dontcha lose it to Jade! That furry critter don't deserve it like I do!"

Interviewer - "Any idea on when you might make your challenge for the Vixen's Championship?"

Cassie - "Sure as shit not tonight! Uhhh....maybe in May I figure. Leave my old buddy to simmer a bit and struggle to hang on to that championship. She already said she doesn't give two shits about the title. That tells me she's already tired of it. I'll be the Vixen's Champion again. Mark my words."

Interviewer - "Aura recently beat you in a tag team match in a live event. Anything you'd like to say about that?"

Cassie - "FEAR's whore got lucky. That's all! She's not woman enough to kick my ass one on one. No gal is! I'm the best there is in women's wrasslin! If I face Aura in a match in the near future, I'm gonna be all over her like stink on shit! She'll be hurtin' for certain after a few Cunt Punts. That's fer damn sure!"

The cowgirl then finishes her beer and stumbles off backstage somewhere. Hopefully she doesn't try to drive home tonight.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:50 am

Cassie Maverick’s theme music hits as she heads down the ramp and towards the ring. Some people were surprised to see her at all since she went dark on social media for a few days. It was even rumoured that she may have run into some trouble with the unholy alliance during  Home Coming. But here she was and looking very concerned.  Cassie was given a mic and she spoke in a serious and somber tone.

“I regret to tell ya’all that I saw Fury kidnapped by them two snakes Darrell Richards and my dear brother Bill!  I coulda ran in and tried to make that save, but I knew I wasn’t nearly tough enough to take them both on. If Fury couldn’t fight them off, then I surely couldn’t. But, dontcha worry none! I’m gatherin’ a posse to get her back!  I got a hold of Fury’s boy Rick and even got Grid to help. I just wanted to letcha all know we’re gonna make this right and if there’s anybody else willin’ to join my Posse just let me know! We can use all the help we can get!”

[open to Eric Thunder]

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Shorty before Cassie Maverick's tag match on Genesis...

The cowgirl can be seen backstage in the ladies locker room talking to a strange white haired woman wearing red. They seemed very friendly with each other and were in fact conspiring together to get what they want most in the CMV Universe...championship gold!

"I hear ya Suey! It's about damn time I get back what was stolen from me! After what ya just told me about Fury stealing yer own strap in NCW...shit! I was wrong to trust her!" said Cassie.

Suey smiles warmly and replies, "It's ok hun! We'll both get the gold we deserve and we'll see that bitch pay for what she did to the both of us! I'll work my way to the top in NXT and show those young gals that I'm the Queen Bitch of Wrestling! You get the title back from Fury, then between the two of us we'll have it all!"

Cassie giggles and adds, "Sounds good to me partner. I'm gonna go out there tonight and show all of 'em that I am the Vixen of the year fer good reason! Wrasslin' is my business! And this here cowgirl isn't ready to head out to pasture just yet! I got many more title runs left in me. That's fer damn sure!"

The two women then shook on it and thus a new alliance was forged and one that would cause Fury a whole lot of heartburn. She knew of Suey well and she'd be on NXT soon enough. A confrontation between these two hated enemies was inevitable.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon May 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Cassie Maverick makes a surprise appearance on this episode of Fusion in spite of the fact of not being booked. But with her new change in attitude and being under the spoiled influence of upcoming NXT star Sultry Susanna, Cassie really did believe that she was the main attraction. She needed to be there for her fans and more importantly, to let her feelings be known to the rest of the vixens backstage.

"Howdy ya'all!" exclaimed a smiling Cassie in the ring. She looked happy by that smile was just a facade. In reality, she was almost as angry as Fury was backstage. There was a lot on her chest that she needed to bitch about. Having a live mic the moment just before Fury's handicap match seemed like as best a time as any.

"Now I know I'm not in match tonight for ya'all to enjoy watching, but your vixen of the year and former 2 time vixen's champion has a lot on her mind. This match is a damn joke! If anybody deserves a shot at that thar title it's me! I'm the one to who got cheated! I'm the one who got robbed. It should be me facing Fury tonight!"

The crowd had a mixed reaction to this. It was surprising to see this kind of venom being spewed from the cowgirl, but on the same token she did have every right to feel kinda shafted lately. As vixen of the year, she really didn't have much to show for it currently. Cassie continues.

"Mariah is undefeated. Big deal. Once she becomes champion and remains undefeated by blowing away the competition and not blowing the bookers in the back, then I'll be impressed. Big Bad Briggs? Why does she getta chance to earn a shot? Hasn't she been on losing streak lately? That's some shady shit right there. If anything, Momma LaFave should be in this match. Not her. And there's Kitty."

Huge pop from the crowd here and it was clear to her and everybody the Quinn Belle was becoming the new face of the vixen's division. Cassie didn't like that. No, not one bit.

"I think it's pretty damn obvious to what going on between you and Ziegler. Him gettin' you this match by leanin' on Savage Cole and then having him him carry your bags. Yep, it's easy to see who wears the pants in that relationship. Ziegler is so damned pussy whipped that it's funny. Kitty also says she has some PPV attire to show off, so do I sweetie and I know my wrasslin' attire is gonna be better than yours. Won't say much, but bikini season is coming and it's time for a little fan service!"

Some cheers for that. Cassie Maverick was doing a good job to try to turn the fans back into her camp and forcing management to take notice. She was ready and hungry to regain her championship.

"Before I go, I just got one thing to say to Fury. Good luck tonight bitch, you're gonna need it. I don't feel sorry for you. I did once and look what it got me...nothing. You're ungrateful and deserve to the get beat down that's comin' to ya. Just keep that title warm for me cause I'm gettin' it back as wrasslin' is my business!"

And so Cassie Maverick waves to the crowd and took up a seat near the timekeeper. She had very vested interest in this match and was eager to see just how it would turn out.

[Open to Quinn Belle post match]

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Mon May 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Well damn Neutral

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon May 02, 2016 4:26 pm

After a commercial break Kitty Quinn-Belle is done trying on her new attires and is ready for tonight’s Fusion. She leaves her locker room and walks down the corridor, she sees Cassie Maverick on a monitor letting rip on the Vixens especially Quinn-Belle.
As always that pesky backstage interviewer Mac Thompson is ready for that backstage exclusive as he comes over once Cassie’s TV segment finishers…

Kitty : WOW….

Mac :  Yes wow indeed, No one was expecting that to be honest. May we get your thoughts on what we just saw.

Kitty : I mean wow as in WOW you again… are you stalking me or something, everywhere I go your there.

Mac : No…No it’s my job.

Kitty : It’s your job to stalk me, what the hell.

Mac : No I mean umm, it’s my job to interview the superstars of CMV.  But please can you respond on what you just saw.

Kitty :  Well it’s disappointing to see someone I respected and considered a friend backstage act like this, I guess her ego has gotten the best of her. Just look at her talking that smack on all the Vixens, but let’s look at her, she think she deserves everything, well you have to earn things and last time I checked she’s never pinned me. In-fact I was the one who rolled her up about a month ago in our 1 on 1 match for the 3 count. You see that was a huge turning point in why Mr Mr Cole Savage put me in the match when he and Ziegler had a chat... But Cassie's time has come and gone. There’s a reason why she’s not on tonight’s card, not everything is about her. She’s trying to get under my skin by bringing up my relationship with Ziegler, please bitch, my relationship with him is none of her or anybody’s business. Maybe if she had a boyfriend of her own she wouldn’t need to put her big nose in mine, Hell if she’s lonely I’ll buy her a kitten.

But I guess when someone younger, better, hotter more talented comes along, she got jealous. But did she really say that she thinks her attire will be better than mine. Her cheap arse cowboy outfits that smell like horse shhh….Well you know what I mean.. But it’s a nasty thing jealousy. I mean she had the whole world in her hands, She was the best, she was The Vixens champ… Now she’s an after thought. She wants to get personal, that’s on her but if she keeps then I’ll have to get personal too, but my idea of getting personal isn’t cheap talk… My idea of personal is straight up cat fight, trust me when this Kitty get mad the claws will most definitely come out.  It’s a sad sight to see someone fall so fast, The Cassie Maverick I once knew and respected is long gone. But I’m not going to let her get to me, the has been Cassie Maverick is in the past …. There’s a new Queen in CMV and her name is The Queen of Botchville  Kitty Quinn-Belle….And Absolution i'll be taking the crown jewel for myself... Now please excuse me Mac as I have a busy night.

Mac : There you have it guys, Kitty Quinn-Belle ... who will be in action later tonight in that 3 on 1 handicap match…. Don’t you dare miss it, it’s going to be all out war as all three of the Vixens will want to get the pin-fall to become the #1 contender for Fury’s Vixen Championship at Absolution…. Back to you Dashing at ringside for more CMV action.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat May 07, 2016 1:38 am

Cassie Maverick is seen backstage after her big win over the returning Megan Cooper. She was elated over her victory in spite of some boos she received for doing a brutal DDT on the ring apron to Cooper. The Cowgirl was interviewed just before she hit the showers.

Interviewer - "So Cassie, would you spare a few minutes and share with us on why the change of heart and dirty heel tactics used on Megan Cooper tonight?"

Cassie - "Oh come on! That was just a little bump on the head! Let her sleep it off. A little ice for her boo boos in both places and she outta be fine! Besides, if I really wanted to hurt Megan tonight, she'd be in the hospital!"

Interviewer - "Kitty Quinn Belle had been assaulted by you without provocation and it looked as if you wanted to end her career on Fusion. Just what is going between you two?"

Cassie - "Look! That little critter has been gettin' under my skin lately and she doesn't deserve to face Fury for my vixen's championship! That belt belongs to me! I'll do whatever it takes to win it back!"

Interviewer - "It's been recently announced that you'll face Kitty in a Anarchy Rules Match. Aren't you worried that the new fan favorite will be looking to get some payback in that match?"

Cassie - "Bring it bitch! This match will be yer fall from grace but knowing you, you'll botch a dive and break yer neck and save me the trouble! I'm gonna make sure you don't make it yer title match! Then management will have no choice but to have me wrassle Fury as yer replacement! What I did to Megan Cooper tonight is nothin' compared to what I'm gonna do to you!"

[Open to Kitty Quinn Belle]

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat May 07, 2016 12:45 pm

After Cassie Maverick is finished talking, The camera pans out and we see Kitty Quinn-Belle, the anger in her face is all too clear … The crowd pop and are chanting Botch…Botch….  Kitty like a cat is ready to pounce at any second now  and applies The Irish Sleeper to Cassie…. Cassie’s arms are flailing like crazy, she’s doing her hardest to fight out  of it, This is the longest anyone’s been in the Irish Sleeper, Cassie is slowly fading. But Quinn lets go..Cassie tries to fight back but is still feeling the effects of it. Quinn drags Cassie backstage by the hair, Quinn throws Cassie through a door a door leading to the catering area… Quinn then drags Cassie into the middle of the room, past several vixens who scatter from the ongoing assault.
Mac Thompson is eating some cornbread but doesn’t seem to like it… But nobody cares about him… Quinn sees the pan of cornbread on the table picks it up and smashes it against Cassie’s head.

Mac : Guess she didn’t like the cornbread either, ha I made a funny.

Quinn not impressed with Mac’s little joke, takes the pan and cracks it against Mac’s head who falls to the floor, Ric Flair style.
Quinn looks at the table, then looks at Cassie… She set’s her up for ….The Botchplex…. She can’t be thinking of putting her through the table can she… With that said Quinn hits the Botch-plex smashing Cassie through the table. Cassie screams in agony from the pain..

Quinn then sees a cake on another table, so Quinn picks up Cassie once again by the hair and face plants her straight into the cake.

Kitty : Too much cake will go to your thighs, you fatass.

Quinn looks under the table and pulls out a cow-bell, she cracks the bell across the head and back of Cassie several times.

Kitty : So you wanna play cowgirl, well Paybacks a bitch…

Quinn smiles and wraps the rope around Cassie’s throat, choking her out just like a few nights ago when Cassie attacked Quinn….

Kitty : Hows it feel, not laughing now are you.

But officials, referee’s, even security all come rushing in and stop the brawl.

Kitty : Get off me…

The security pull Quinn out of the area, but screams….

Kitty : SEE YOU ON FUSION, BITCH!!!!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next