Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel.

Go down

The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel. Empty The Queen of Botchville has her crown jewel.

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:42 am

Dashing : Kitty Quinn-Belle looking for the Botch-Plex, this almost won her the title back at Absolution. Will it do so here tonight….1…..2…..Ohhh WHAT… WHAT… WHAT… 1 MORE TIME… WHAT ….Kitty Quinn-Belle is the new Vixens champion….WHAT …. Oh My God …Fury has been de-throwned, and the Queen of Botchville finally has her crown jewel. Kitty Quinn-Belle is the new Vixens Champion.

Kitty celebrates with her newly won Vixens title in the ring, holding it up high as the fans especially the Botchamaniacs go wild. After  celebrating she exits the Hell in a Cell and makes her way back to the backstage expecting to see Ziegler but the first person she sees waiting is none other than her opponent at Ascendance  for the very title she has just won, Jade Divine. Jade offers her a handshake out of respect, Quinn accepts and shakes her hand. The 2 Vixens smile but not taking their eyes of each other for a good minute. Jade walks off as Kitty watches. Ziegler comes round the corner.

Ziegler : What was that about?

Kitty : Oh nothing, But look what I have…. I have the Vixens title, we both have the gold. How cool is that?

Ziegler : See what did I tell you after Absolution, 1 loss meant nothing as the next time you want it more… and like I said you did it.

Quinn-Belle hugs Ziegler.

Kitty : I so did, didn’t i. I took it to Fury, without even leaving the ring,I didn’t need weapons….i didn’t even need the Hell in a Cell, the very match she chose… All I needed was the Botch-Plex. But I bet she`ll make up excuses that I didn’t deserve it, but bottom line is The GM gave Fury the power to chose someone and she chose one of the best Vixens in Jade Divine, Fury thought I couldn’t beat her seeing as Jade was handing me my 1st losses here in CMV, but times have changed since then. Even though in that match you (Ziegler) was ejected thanks to the ref, leaving me on my own against Jade with Sushi-X but I still overcame the odds. Maybe if she was so scared of putting up her title on the line, just maybe she should have chosen herself instead of trusting others to do her work.

Ziegler and Kitty make there way back to the locker room area… Kitty’s i-phone is getting notification after notification.

Ziegler : Looks like someone is popular.

Kitty : OMG I’m getting so many tweets from family, friends, fans, everyone, all congratulating me… Even Jade Divine tweeted me, she’s right though our match at Ascendance could be MOTN… as well as yours of course Jacob …. Oh god look at what Aura tweeted how sweet she’s coming for me.

Quinn puts her i-phone away.

Kitty : So Jacob, we should be celebrating, right.

Ziegler : Damn right, I have a special night planned for tonight, we`re gonna paint the town red. You bring your Vixens title, I’ll bring my Anarchy title and we`ll show the whole world who the champs are.

Scene fades.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down