Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Empty Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge

Post by Tim Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:11 pm

As Cass' music plays over the intercom, she notices Quinn-Bell laid out. Mama Cass places both hands on the top rope and places both feet on Quinn-Bell, pushing her out of the ring. Cass yells to the ringside crew to hand her a microphone and they do. She walks to the middle of the ring with an excited Thomas Sullivan behind her.

CASS LAFAVE
I'm back you mother-- (the audio from the broadcast cuts out)

The crowd roars with excitement.

CASS LAFAVE
My last major battle before I left was with that skank, Amber Briggs in a triple threat for the title. I've been outta the picture for awhile now but nothing would satisfy my rage more than beating down the ho who cheated me out of my first chance to rule the Vixen's division. And seeing how she's back too, with a new disgusting hair style and an even more disgusting body. I thought I would challenge her once again. I know you have no title now and you haven't since you lost it to that bitch Cassie Maverick. Which just means you've got nothing to do but lose to me. I'm getting on in years so I don't have the time to sit in this ring and wait for you to come out and give me an answer. But you know where to find me, bitch.

Cass drops the mic and nods to Thomas, signaling him to take their leave. Sullivan holds the ropes open for Cass but she ignores him and rolls under the bottom rope and makes her way up the ramp before disappearing behind the exit.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Empty Re: Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge

Post by Vic Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 pm

A camera crew arrives at a gorgeous mansion invited by the one and only Arn Balmer, Arn greets the camera crew at the gate closely followed by his clients Andrew, Carlos and Big Bad Briggs all dressed in Hawaiian shirts and drinking PiƱa coladas.
Calling You Out! | Cass LaFave's Challenge Luxury-real-estate-experts-share-5-tips-for-buying-a-multi-million-dollar-mansion

Arn Balmer
Welcome to my humble abode would you like a drink while you interview my client the longest reigning first ever former vixens champion Amber Briggs known now only by BBB aka/ Big Bad Briggs

The camera cuts out and comes back to everyone sitting at pool side with their drinks the camera pointed at Briggs sitting on the lap of her boyfriend Carlos

BBB(Big Bad Briggs)

Welcome back my friend Cass Lafave long time no see, you've been gone for awhile like myself but still haven't got that nasty mouth washed out with soup have you? you challenge me to match now? after I've showed you numerous times that you are beneath me...fine your on you can name the place and time. Oh and let me show you what you got yourself into...

All three members of Money Inc. get up from their chairs and start beating down the camera crew only leaving one of them alone to capture the whole thing, two security guards that accompanied the crew try and get involved only to be stopped by Carlos and Andrew. Amber now grabs the last Camera guy and says "Your Funeral" before power bombing him into the Pool.

The camera falls to the bottom of pool before cutting out to static.

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?