Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Dawn's Implosion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Dawn's Implosion

Go down

Dawn's Implosion Empty Dawn's Implosion

Post by Topher Mod Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:14 pm

Mac Thompson is in the ring getting ready for an in ring interview….

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, she’s a former NXT Intercontinental Champion….Daaaaaaaaaawn Brrrrrrrrrryan…

Dawn’s music hits and the fans all boo, out comes Dawn strutting down the isle to the ring.. Mac gives Dawn a mic…

Mac : Thank you for being my guest tonight Dawn….. Last night you was in a fatal 4 way match with Rose Punish..Dirty Diana and Sophia Gibson…..

Dawn : Shut up Mac…In fact get out of MY ring, I’m not here to talk to you, I’m here to address NXT…… I’m pissed off and I’m sick and tired of all these Sophia’s getting title matches… No way should Sophia Gibson get a title shot at the Womens title, I thought Rose could kick out of that so I was taking care of Dirty Diana next thing I know Gibson’s music is playing. What kind of bull was that.. It was suppose to be my time…It was suppose to be my title match and it was taken away from me, I was suppose to face Lexin Damjen at The Live Event in London. I was set to become the next Womens Champion, But like i said it was stolen from me.
Talking of Sophia’s I see Sophia Caldwell has her rematch for MY intercontinental Championship against That coward 1 Shot Leona. Lets take a history class shall we… Not so long ago your so called Intercontinental Champion faced me with her bestie, CJ Havaret at ringside… She was pulling ref out doing anything and everything to help 1 Shot, but in the end I beat the Intercontinental Champion… Then 48hrs later, It was me versus CJ Havaret this time with 1 Shot in her corner… Again it felt like a handicap match but I still won. Was I rewarded a championship match, NO. Once again Sophia Caldwell gets to challenge 1 Shot… What do I get, nothing. Not even a triple threat, I’m cast aside like I’m not even here… Well guess what ladies I am here and at NXT Implosion I challenge the winner to face me for MY intercontinental Championship.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Dawn's Implosion Empty Re: Dawn's Implosion

Post by Topher Mod Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Mac Thompson is once again in the ring for another in-ring interview…

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen, Tonight I have  a special guest tonight. This person is someone the whole of CMV universe loves, so without further ado let me introduce to you …………

But as he’s about to introduce who his guest is, Dawn Bryan’s music hits and the fans erupt to a chorus of boos, We can see Mac looked confused as Dawn makes her way into the ring.

Mac : What are you doing?

Dawn : Be quite little man, what’s the matter was you expecting someone else… Was everyone here in this dump of a city expecting someone else..

The fans boo even louder now… Dawn waits for them to quiet down.

Dawn : Are you done now, you think booing is gonna upset me, please, like I care what anyone thinks.

Mac : But Dawn, this isn’t your time….

Dawn : I told you to shut up, every time is my time, SO GET OUT OF MY RING…… That’s better. So I guess you’re all wondering why I’m here, Well I’m here to address a few things. First of all lets talk about Halo……Yea give it up for Halo guys…. Give it up for 1 Shot Leona. You see, like I said before she wasn’t no Champion, she never was. Soon as she lost the title again, she goes home where she belongs, But I’m glad she took my advice and take that permanent vacation from NXT, she doesn’t belong in MY ring. Like I said I single handedly destroyed the Vixens part of Halo in 48hrs may I add. Everyone’s welcome by the way. But you want to know the real reason why she left….. She was scared, scared of facing me 1 on 1 for the title, cuz she knew she would lose. Why else you think she had CJ Havaret in her corner.  She was scared, and look who capitalized on this, Sophia god damn Caldwell. That’s right even after I embarrassed Halo, Caldwell comes into London, England and has her rematch clause, When everyone knows I should have been in that match, but no I wasn’t even added to make it a triple threat.
Now at Implosion I learn that it’s going to be me in  Hell in a Cell match with Caldwell and 4 other Vixens. Are you kidding me, I challenged the winner of Leona Vs Caldwell match, now all these other no talent wannabees are in MY match, Vixens like Jessica Brooks, Tia Powley….and god knows who else…. What is this a freaking circus. Who are all these people.
Well add as many vixens as you want, it doesn’t matter. It wont make any difference, I’ll do what I do best and take each and every one of you, set you up in that corner and 1 by 1 you’ll all feel my Top Rope Cradle DDT.  Implosion get  ready for me to regain MY Intercontinental Championship.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down