Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble

+6
DullChameleon
tazzy4u2
zquet
Batman
Alveuss
Tim
10 posters

Go down

Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Empty Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble

Post by Tim Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:58 pm

After Home Coming...

Lisa Evans is standing in the garage, catching superstars as they're leaving the venue. She sees former #1 contender Tim LaFave wheeling his bag behind him and she attempts to get his attention.

Lisa Evans
Tim! Tim!

Tim notices Lisa and approaches her.

Tim LaFave
What's up Lisa?

Lisa Evans
I'm curious and I think everyone else is curious as to what your plans are now that you lost against Borton for the World Title.

Tim LaFave
I may have lost but this is just the beginning. More opportunities will arise. Some already have. But right now my focus is drawn back to our Tag team belts. Tomorrow I'll be defending against the Fast 'n' Furious who are currently running rough shot in the tag team division. I have to prepare for that.

Lisa Evans
So you're leaving the world title scene?

Tim LaFave
No, not necessarily. What's the next Pay-per-view, Lisa?

Lisa Evans
Um... Absolution?

Tim LaFave
Correct. And what happens at Absolution?

Lisa Evans
The Royal Rumble?

Tim LaFave
The Royal Rumble. That's right. I'm officially announcing that I'll be one of the 30 contestants in the Royal Rumble.

Tim's car is heard beeping as he notices Kevin Lee inside waving for them to leave.

Tim LaFave
Excuse me, Lisa. Have a nice day.

Tim walks away from Lisa while nodding.

Lisa Evans
You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen, Tim LaFave will be in the Absolution 2018 Royal Rumble. Dashing? Back to you.

(Open to Alvy <3)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble Empty Re: Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble

Post by Alveuss Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:13 pm

It's the start of Monday Night Fusion! The music is playing, the fans are cheering, the fireworks are going off and of course, Dashing DJ Urie is sitting at his announce table marking out like a little kid with his mountain dew and cowboy hat, voice cracks a plenty. As the camera is panning around the arena showing all the smiling faces of fans some different music hits the sound system.

Thanks a bunch Tim for making that for me ^^

Still your CMV Anarchy champion, Jacob Ziegler comes out to a mix of cheers and boos from the fans here, doesn't matter to him though, he ignores them all the same. Not dressed to compete because due to a nagging reporter he didn't have the time to change, the Scot comes out in jeans and a shirt with his signature dank ass leather jacket, his title over his shoulder. He walks down the ramp and around the ring to collect a microphone before entering. His music fades and he adjusts the title over his shoulder before addressing the CMV Universe.

Jacob Ziegler
Happy new year everyone!

Saying this gets a positive reaction from the fans as they cheer for each other, shake their neighbor's hand and wish them a happy new year. As this is going on Ziegler continues to speak.

Jacob Ziegler
Last night was a hell of a night for multiple reasons. I hope you all got to usher in a new year with a kiss from someone special, I certainly did. Anyway as nice as all that is, I'm not out here right now just to wish you all a happy new year. No, I'm out here to address something that happened as Absolution went off the air last night. And no I don't mean Tim Lafave laying flat on his back while Randy Borton stood victorious over him with the world title, although yeah that happened. Oops, spoilers. No I mean what happened after that. A few of you may have already seen this on CMV.com but for those that didn't, let me show you what exactly I'm talking about.

The Scot turns his attention to the large titantron and beckons for the fans to do the same. For those at home, the contents of the titantron go full screen.

Titantron wrote:After Home Coming...

Lisa Evans is standing in the garage, catching superstars as they're leaving the venue. She sees former #1 contender Tim LaFave wheeling his bag behind him and she attempts to get his attention.

Lisa Evans
Tim! Tim!

Tim notices Lisa and approaches her.

Tim LaFave
What's up Lisa?

Lisa Evans
I'm curious and I think everyone else is curious as to what your plans are now that you lost against Borton for the World Title.

Tim LaFave
I may have lost but this is just the beginning. More opportunities will arise. Some already have. But right now my focus is drawn back to our Tag team belts. Tomorrow I'll be defending against the Fast 'n' Furious who are currently running rough shot in the tag team division. I have to prepare for that.

Lisa Evans
So you're leaving the world title scene?

Tim LaFave
No, not necessarily. What's the next Pay-per-view, Lisa?

Lisa Evans
Um... Absolution?

Tim LaFave
Correct. And what happens at Absolution?

Lisa Evans
The Royal Rumble?

Tim LaFave
The Royal Rumble. That's right. I'm officially announcing that I'll be one of the 30 contestants in the Royal Rumble.

Tim's car is heard beeping as he notices Kevin Lee inside waving for them to leave.

Tim LaFave
Excuse me, Lisa. Have a nice day.

Tim walks away from Lisa while nodding.

Lisa Evans
You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen, Tim LaFave will be in the Absolution 2018 Royal Rumble. Dashing? Back to you.

As the clip finishes, the Anarchy champion turns back to address the fans.

Jacob Ziegler
And there you go. Timmy-boy LaFave has put his name into the Royal Rumble match. Now I actually didn't see this until I woke up not too long ago and I have to admit, I got a little annoyed at first. I mean here you have this guy who lies about the kind of person he is, who cowardly relies on his team mates to carry him along in this company because lets be honest, he ain't quite good enough to do it alone. I think if last night proved anything it would be that right there. On top of all of that, he literally just got his chance. Not even 24 hours ago, the man had his shot and here he is looking for another one. Now I don't know about all of you guys but to me that just seems greedy.

Jacob Ziegler
But then I really got to thinking about it. There'll be 30 men in that match, that's a lot and even Tim can't find a way to weasel through those odds. 30 men and I imagine at least... Hmm, 20? 25 maybe? 25 of those men will be better than ol' Timmy so I quickly realized I was getting all hot and bothered over nothing. Tim LaFave will not win this match. If not him though, then who?

Jacob Ziegler
A few weeks ago I was a guest on commentary and like everyone else in this place, Dashing couldn't help but bombard me with questions. Most of them were pointless and stupid such as the man asking them but there was one question he asked me which at the time I didn't really think about to it's full extent. What if I come up against say Xander Slate or any of my other Coalition brothers in the Royal Rumble match? Well let me just assure everyone that for all of us, there will be absolutely no issues in the match with working together or fighting against each other. We all know what's at stake.

Jacob Ziegler
Back to the topic at hand though. I automatically assumed that at Absolution I would be defending my Anarchy championship and if I'm presented with a worthy challenger, that will still be the case. While I was thinking of my championship though I completely overlooked the Rumble match and what's at stake on that night. Tim's comments woke me up to that and although I know there's almost no chance in hell that man will outlast 29 other men, I'm not going to rely on others just in case the worst happens. Besides, who better to main event Ascendance?

The Scottish born Superstar walks forward to lean on the ropes and look deep into the hard-fixed camera.

Jacob Ziegler
I am hereby officially entering the 2018 Royal Rumble match.

Despite a lot of fans expecting it, the arena erupts in a chorus of cheers and a few boos. Some are cheering and booing clearly still drunk from last night. Ziegler smirks and looks to be ready to leave the ring before another superstar's music hits.

Last edited by Alveuss on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The sounds of Shakira helped me write this promo)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Everyone, this promo is now open to anyone wanting to enter the Royal Rumble match. While it isn't necessary to promo in order to gain entry it'd be nice to build up some hype leading into it you know? Anyway, anyone who replies remember to leave it open for the next person to come down and have their say.

((OPEN TO ALL))
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:18 am

And out comes the newly signed, 1-1, 2nd generation CMV superstar, Bob Luger. Jogging out onto the stage, sporting his white cocky grin he wastes no time in heading down the ramp and up the steps. Stopping at the top of the steal steps and completely ignoring Ziegler for a second, he back steps down the steps and jogs back up them, repeating that method of exercise several times before finally following through and entering through the middle rope. Entering the ring and pulling a microphone from his jacket pocket.

{{Bob Luger}}
Hi! I'm Bob Luger. Son of Lex Luger.

He said almost mockingly, holding his hand out to Ziegler who slowly accepts it with a look of confusion on his face. Probably curious of who the hell he is, interrupting the Anarchy Champion like that.

{{Bob Luger}}
Now, I can't assume you know of me as I am new to the professional wrestling scene, fresh out of the LugerPerfect Academy.

Speaking very fast with a tone of confidence, Bob's smile refused to fade.

{{Bob Luger}}
You and all of these people, you're prepared for the 30 Man Royal Rumble. And that's just fantastic.....but.....I can't help but to feel like, you've not done much to actually prepare yourself for what'll take place in that match.

He tilted his head for a brief moment, not taking his gaze off of Jacob.

{{Bob Luger}}
I mean you said it yourself, you just woke up a few hours ago. That's lazy. You're slacking. You let that belt of yours weigh you down to your mattress and put you to sleep. Allowing yourself to lose focus of that long line of superstars ready to take it off of you. And not only that, but losing focus of the grand prize at the end of that maze of a Royal Rumble. You're not prepared. You're just waiting.

Looking around he begins to scratch his baby smooth face before continuing.

{{Bob Luger}}
Unlike me. I haven't slept in two days. That's determination right there. I've eaten nothing but celery in the past month and I haven't allowed my legs to complain to me about all the jogging i've done. I've done ran around the city twice. I don't look like it because I don't sweat but you can look at my instagram posts of the fans i've stopped to take photos with along the way. It's there. And it's real. I'm running my way to the end of the maze. And writing my story for Ascendance. A Luger will once again reign supreme in the wrestling world. And seeing as how my father is retired. That Luger, is me. So Ziegler, be prepared for that bud. It's easier that way.

He said with a smile, patting him on the shoulder as the PA system lights up, catching both of the men's attention.

[Ow im tired. OPEN TO ALL STILL]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:23 am

The music that hits turns out to belong to Matt Jefferson! the self proclaimed extremist of CMV walks out onto the stage as Ziegler & Luger stand in different  corners of the ring as MJ makes his way down the ramp high fiving the fans in the front row on his way down to the ring with one last pump of the fist he slides into the ring and walks over the the corner where he is handed a mic

Matt: What is up CMV universe!

At that line MJ gets a huge pop from the crowd, once they stop cheering MJ continues to speak

Well well well Ziegler, remember me? you probably should regarding our history with each other, now i've come out here to do two things one put you on notice that i'm currently in the hunt for that very anarchy championship and i'm going to be fighting for my chance at that very belt.

At that line MJ turns towards Ziegler and points at the belt on his shoulder as he stands in the corner to a second loud pop from the fans in the crowd once that pop settles down MJ continues to speak.

And two i am here to officially announce my entry in to the 2018 royal rumble match, my first ever royal rumble match that is taking place at absolution!

As he announces that very word the crowd lets out the biggest cheer so far for the self proclaimed extremist of CMV but the cheers are cut off by the music of another superstar

(Open to all to continue)

Last edited by zquet on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:03 am

As another superstars music hits the crowd settles into their seats knowing whats coming is going to take a while. As they settle down out walks the giant Headhunter accompanied by the not so giant Paul Hayman.
As they walk down to the ring Paul starts to speak

Ladies and Gentlemen

The crowd join in to finish the sentence

My name is Paul Heyman.

He pauses to let the crowd cheer.

And I am the advocate for the 7feet tall 400 pounds UNDEAFEATED leviathan .... HEADHUNTER.

Now im not going to insult your intelligence like previous people...
Im not going to talk for 8 minutes because I like the sound of my own voice more than you do...

Im going to say 8 little words...

As Headhunter steps over the top rope Paul Hayman says

My UNDEFEATED client is entering the royal rumble.

With that he sits down at the commentators table greeting Dashing

Mister Professor Doctor Dashing.

As the Headhunter stares at the other superstars more music fills the arena.......
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:35 am

Shanaz Andoni's music sends the crowd into paroxysms of joy, though his recent actions temper their response somewhat.  The arena breathlessly awaits the entrance of the real number one bubba.  However, they are disappointed.  Instead of appearing on the entrance ramp, Shanaz fills the titantron dressed in a deerstalker cap and holds a large briar bubble pipe between his teeth.  As he speaks, he pauses occasionally for effect and blows some bubbles.  The crowd laughs as they immediately recognize the regalia of Sherlock Holmes.

Shanaz: Watson, let's go to an elementary school!  But no more time for hillarious jokes and silly billy goat situations.  Shanaz Dr. No match at Homecoming, so Shanaz decide to go home to Iraq for special family meal of happiness and salted goat, but on way, airplane land in jolly green giant England because pilot too drunk to, so Shanaz decide to get in black taxi and visit favorite detective address.

Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble 221b

Shanaz arrive and knock on door and little boy answer and Shanaz say "Hello little boy, get me Sherlock Holmes, Shanaz have case of lifetime for great mouse detective."  But little boy just stand there and stare Shanaz down, and remind Shanaz of stupid face Mr. Knobblyknees who keeps bothering Shanaz business, and Shanaz frown at little boy and little boy kick Shanaz in shin and run inside.  So, what Shanaz to do?  Give up and ride Eye of London and be bored out of mind and jump off and end it all?  No no no no no nono nononononononononoononononono, Shanaz not some fool and horses.  Shanaz knock again, and little boy answer door again and Shanaz shout "SHERLOCK" and little boy tries to kick Shanaz in shin again, but Shanaz dodge with thunder reflex and dive into hallway and run up stairs and kick down door and roll into detective room and pop up and smile and do jazz hands and say "Hello Dr. Holmes, it's Shanaz time for a new mystery", but Sherlock Holmes must be busy solving case because only thing in room was old lady knitting sweater and listening to Shanaz christmas album.  So Shanaz smile humbly and say "Merry Christmas old lady" and run out of stairs and push boy in corner and shut door and then find camera crew and cut promo of generation that future island wrestle friends watch again and again and again and again and again until eyeballs hurt and sore and have to put in eyedrops and  say "ooooooo such relief" and then have pancakes and bacon syrup.  And now Shanaz look at CMV friends and enemies and say he is in Rumbling Royalty Party and everyone knows that means hot pockets on overload and yoga pants on fleek.  Now, Shanaz need to find black taxi and go see queen.  Goodbye.

Open to the next superstar
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:03 am

As another superstar approaches down the ramp you can hear the lights flash and the cameras start to roll. The one and only King of Kip Up comes out with a microphone as he makes his way to the ring.

Jimmaurie
All of just stop now. Look I don't see why you all think your entries into the match at Absoulution has any benefit. Just look around. What do you see? Fans. They want the best possible. Look around that ring. What do you see now? Trash.

The fans begin to rain boos upon him.

Jimmaurie
Remember me Ziegler? I'm the reason you've climbed so high. You had to pass through me, and you barely passed me. MJ, you're definitely not getting anywhere. Especially with your amazing win streak, am I right? Bob, Bob, Bob. Do yourslef a favor and burn that old shack of an academy. They obviously did nothing good to you. Just look at yourself, not even a small sign of a champions' look. *sigh* Headhunter, really? I mean I don't think the rumble is big enough for the both of us, seriously, you take up more than half the ring. It's embarrassing. I heard about your odd jobs for Paul so I'll just leave it at that. And poor Shanaz is probably clueless of what this is about.

Jimmaurie then goes from the ramp and enters the ring while being sized up by Headhunter who looks down on him with rage. He then slides to his right.

Jimmaurie
Even though I'll later win back my well deserved championship from Ryan later, I want to annonce myself as not an entrant but the winner of the 2018 Absoulution Royal Rumble match. And if anyone thinks otherwise than-

Jimmaurie is cut off as another approaches.

_______________OR________________

As another superstar approaches, you can hear the mysttic cries from the PA. Coming down the ramp with his little sister, the wacky lunatic Parker comes skipping down the ramp with exitement.

Mariah
I see this is a free for all of entries and you're all salivating for a chance to throw that last man over the rope and forfill your childhood dream of being just one bit closer to earning the CMV Title at Ascendance with all your confetti blasting and cheers of the erupting crowd. But sad news, it won't happen. Look at Parker here who-

Parker starts to run around the ring without concern or a notice of what Mariah is saying.

Mariah
PARKER!

He then stops and walks to her.

Mariah
I was saying, Look at Parker who has fought in most of the toughest fights you'll ever see. He even went toe to toe with you little monster, Paul. He is fearless and has more drive than any of you in that ring.

Parker then starts to play in front of the cameramen, making faces in front of the cameras.

Mariah
PARKER!

He makes his way toward her again.

Mariah
This is a man. 5'9, 166 lbs of pure heart, and he has all the things neccessary to overpower you all, not in strength, but with heart. With that said I want to enter-

Parker then starts to chase his cape instead of listening. Mariah decides to just gran him by the ear to keep him close.

Mariah
I would like to enter Parker into the 2018 Absoulution Royal Rumble match!

{{OPEN TO ALL}}
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:18 am

Marcantel s music hits, with Paul Heyman in utter silence, as he makes his way in the ring

Marcantel walks around every superstar in the ring with a disappointed look until he gets to Headhunter.

The two Goliath's have a long staredown with Paul Heyman saying "Don't do it Marcantel, don't do it."

Marcantel then grabs a mic

Marcantel: I.......am.....on the loose.... after what happened to HHH, I am just an animal free from his cage, and looking for new opportunities such as Absolution. But that's not why I'm out here, although I will be in the Royal Rumble, I am out here for one thing.........X-gen.

The whole arena erupts in cheer now that the group is back together.

Marcantel: Yea whoopdie freaking do....anyway since I said that I'm pretty sure X-gen is gonna come on down here any minute now and attack me well you know what?

Marcantel: LET THEM!!!

The crowd starts cheering again, along with a chant..
"X-gens awesome, Soon is Now, X-gens awesome, Soon is Now"

Marcantel:Cause frankly to be honest, they make take me down but I will get back up and kick their asses,  cause X-gen this I promise you.....before Absolution....one of you won't be walking out of an arena, cause who knows which of you I'll target first, could be Quantum after last night, could be Sushi after what happened to HHH, GOD THE POSSIBILITIES!!!! But you get the message, so I'll see you boys Soon.

(Open to anyone)
Absolution 2018 - Royal Rumble 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:03 pm

The arena descends into darkness as feint cheers are heard. As the lights begin to come back on, Kristopher Ann's music hits the PA system. Ann enters to a mixed reaction. He stops to take it all in, before raising his arms up, holding them in place, then points them in the direction of the CMV superstars. He walks with purpose, glancing behind himself every few seconds, wanting to be undisturbed. he hops on the ring apron and uses the corner as leverage to hoist himself into the ring. He stares a hole through each person in the ring, the superstars forming an inner circle on Kristopher. He turns around and looks Marcantel dead in the eye, the monster towering him. He quickly yanks the mic outta Marcantel's hand, raises it to his mouth, takes a deep breath and proclaims.

Ann:

Sure. I'm intrigued. Why the hell not, right? I'm officially putting MY NAME in the hat, and declaring myself a Royal Rumble participant.

Ann shoves the mic in Marcantel's chest, locking eyes with the beast.....

(OPEN MIC)

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Hannibal is sniffing around backstage as always. 

He sees the Minute Men in the corner huddled up, talking about how to get into the Rumble.

"Yeah mang," Slick B starts off, "I guess alls you gots to do is say how you wanna be in that shiz. Yeah, err-one is just going down Der and like 'yeeeah, lemme in dat' so I think we should all just go down der, Cuzes, and say we wanna rumble too."

But all Hannibal hears is White Noise.  

"We could be headlining the biggest show of dem all, and we ain't even gotta pin nobody"

Boom, there is it. Hannibal dashes down the hallway, over the river and through the woods, straight to the stage where he explodes out and sprints down the ramp. He approaches the time-keeper area and grabs a mic before rolling into the ring. 

But he doesn't know how to use it. 

Hannibal gives it a headbutt for good measure, a loud thump echoes the arena. Ok, it's on. 

".... Uhh...." He seems to grumble first, then begins to format a word, one that he has heard many times before, "..... No....."

The crowd doesn't know what's going on, this crazy bastard. 

"...no.... 3 count?!!!!" Hahahah they all enjoy some laughs as Hannibal heads to one turnbuckle and head butts it. "... No 3 count...." 

Another pop as he goes to the second turnbuckle and repeats, "No 3 count?

To the third and he's really got them riled up now, "No 3 Count!!!

After he gives the final corner a 3 headbutt combination, he powers up and spins around the center of the ring, "THERE... WILL... BE... NO.... 3 COUNT!!!"

Oh shit!!! Is he about to announce his intentions to compete in the Royal Rumble match??!

Hannibal goes berserk! He begins slinging himself across the ring from rope to rope, energy flowing for the opportunity to win a match that involves no elusive 3 count.... 

But... As he bounds away from the ramp on the 3rd try, someone slides into the ring and catches him at the final rebound attempt, close lining him over the top rope. 

Masta Fujin stands in the ring.

Cuz, this isn't about Hannibal. 

The Snake Lord reaches down for the mic, "I hereby declare my intent to particcccccipate in the Royal Rumble.... Masssstaaa FUJJJIIIINNNN"

The cameras cut to backstage and Slick be like to his comrades "nah man, it don't work that way. You can't just go down Der and say you wanna be in it...." 

(Open to all)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:39 am

Another music hits unfamiliar to the CMV Universe as they await the man it belongs to; the camera pans around the arena, in the ring is the body of Hannibal slowly getting back to his feet. Finally at the top of the ramp out comes the one & only Duke Briggs and the CMV Universe erupts in Cheers for the Returning Superstar but that is short lived because as he enters the ring Hannibal is met with a devastating BIG BOOT to the chest and the Universe erupts in BOOS, Duke grabs the mic left behind by Masta Fujin and begins to speak.

DUKE
Well, it seems like everybody and there mother is coming out here and telling ya'll that their gonna be in the 2018 Royal Rumble match. Well i'm not out here to do that...

The CMV Universe doesn't know what to think, some are cheering and some are booing wanting him in the Rumble Match.

DUKE
No, I'm out here to tell all of you and everyone backstage looking to go to Absolution and be in the Royal Rumble match that you have no chance at winning because your all looking at the winner, ME Duke Briggs the All American American because your all weak compared to my Family, The Briggs Family are here to stay and ain't no one gonna stop us.

As Duke says those last words, the almost lifeless body of Hannibal makes it to his feet only to be met with a giant choke slam, the CMV Universe now divide in cheers and boos for the big brother of the Briggs Family. His music hits as he exits the ring and makes his way up the Ramp.
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down