Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Ep. 9 Card Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Ep. 9 Card

3 posters

Go down

Will American Justice be pinned for the first time tonight on NXT?

NXT Ep. 9 Card I_vote_lcap38%NXT Ep. 9 Card I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
NXT Ep. 9 Card I_vote_lcap50%NXT Ep. 9 Card I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
NXT Ep. 9 Card I_vote_lcap12%NXT Ep. 9 Card I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

NXT Ep. 9 Card Empty NXT Ep. 9 Card

Post by Miztacular Sun May 24, 2015 4:23 am

AS ALWAYS PLEASE DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING CARD WITHOUT WATCHING THE PREVIOUS EPISODE, AS THE RESULTS MAY BE SPOILED AS A RESULT.

Match Card

Opening Match
Randy Borton Vs Rob Snyder Vs Bryan Novak Vs Titus O'Neil
The penultimate qualification match for the European Championship Elimination Chamber, in this we see what could potentially be Randy Borton's last match on NXT after the recent call up to the main roster, if he doesn't come out of the Chamber with the title, he'll have no reason to appear on NXT anymore, on the other hand we have Rob Snyder and Bryan Novak getting their last shot at making it into the chamber, and finally Titus O'Neil is looking to get into the chamber, in the same way his partner Kevin Payne is in the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber match

NXT Championship Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
Thomas Sullivan Vs Abraham Beef
Just a few moments ago, the anonymous NXT General Manager booked Thomas Sullivan in a stipulation in which, if he loses he'll be fired, and if he wins, but loses inside the Elimination Chamber, he'll also be fired, this time next week it's very likely we won't be seeing Sullivan. He goes up against Abraham Beef, also apart of a qualification match on NXT last week, looking to pave his way into the Elimination Chamber Match

Tag Team Action
The R 'n' L Express Vs Wesson and Smith
One final rematch between these two teams, Wesson and Smith won this match at NXT TakeOver, but have since lost twice to both members of the R 'n' L Express in singles action, this is the final match we'll see between these two for some time, if Wesson and Smith win, the R 'n' L Express will stay where they are in the tag divisions, however if the R 'n' L express win, they'll be number one contenders for the NXT Tag Team Championships after NXT: Unchained.

European Championship Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
Blizzard Vs Big Bad Vs Finn Balor
Three guys who haven't been doing bad for themselves in NXT looking to take up the final spot in the European Championship Elimination Chamber match at NXT: Unchained, Finn Balor is the only one of these yet to pick up a win on NXT, however he's been showing his resiliency in some great matches. Blizzard, has got to be the favourite going into this one, he's go the most experience here at NXT, and can certainly dominate a match, lastly, we have Big Bad, he certainly has the size advantage in this match, but he doesn't have much experience here in NXT and that could cost him.

NXT Championship Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
Ryan Fosse & Eric Matthews Vs Ryan Kent & American Justice
An Elimination Tag Team match for the final two spots in the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber, Ryan Fosse and Eric Matthews lost the triple threat last week in an absurd way, but because of that, they make up one team in this match. On the other side of the ring we have the most dominant Superstar in NXT history, The American Justice, a man who has yet to be pinned or forced to submit, teaming up with Ryan Kent, the underdog in the triple threat match, and one of the most over guys on the roster. Surely the odds are in the favour of American Justice's team.

Main Event
JustIN Sane Vs Duo Maxwell
JustIN Sane is being given a chance by the anonymous NXT General Manager to get revenge against Duo Maxwell, the man who walked out on him in a tag team match, causing JustIN Sane his first ever loss in NXT, it's not going to be easy for the champion here, he's up against undoubtedly one of the most powerful guys on the NXT roster, this could be a five star main event.

European Championship Elimination Chamber Participants
1)Boso the Magnificent
2)Duo Maxwell
3)Colin Styles
4)Mercer

NXT Championship Elimination Chamber Participants
1)JustIN Sane
2)Kevin Payne
3)Pac-Man
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXT Ep. 9 Card Empty Re: NXT Ep. 9 Card

Post by krzy Mon May 25, 2015 12:37 am

That was such a beautiful sequence to end the tag match.

Would it be okay to get the tag finisher removed, though? Pins off it are too easy to break up and AI doesn't seem to go for individual finishers when it's equipped.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon May 25, 2015 3:09 am

The Cyborg Express wrote:That was such a beautiful sequence to end the tag match.

Would it be okay to get the tag finisher removed, though? Pins off it are too easy to break up and AI doesn't seem to go for individual finishers when it's equipped.
That's fine, I'll be sure to take it off before the next match
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon May 25, 2015 3:50 am

http://www.twitch.tv/iiv_s1lentsc0p3/b/662424380
Link to the full episode, it was blocked on Youtube because of Hulk Hogans entrance theme, so I need to take that off now.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Mon May 25, 2015 4:01 am

GTFO really? Hogan trying to get paid.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon May 25, 2015 4:03 am

Aye, there's an option to attempt to edit the song out on Youtube, which I'm trying to do.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon May 25, 2015 7:18 am

Okay so youtube forced me to cut out the segment with the hogan theme, but here's the episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl0cS36nFzo
part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Nl3-kLgo8
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content