Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion

+5
Mr. Dashing
Alveuss
Vic
Tim
Borton
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think is going to win the WWE Championship?

Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcap91%Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion

Post by Alveuss Sun May 22, 2016 1:52 pm

Opinion or not

"The entire card is shit. It couldn't get more shit."

That's bitching. All it's missing is a depressing voice and pouting lip.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Extreme Rules Predictions/Discussion

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun May 22, 2016 1:53 pm

Cody Rhodes is gone and so is my will to live
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun May 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Alveuss wrote:Opinion or not

"The entire card is shit. It couldn't get more shit."

That's bitching.

It really isn't Ryan. It really isn't.

Me bitching would be: WWE is garbage. They never do anything right. Roman Reigns sucks and shouldn't be Champion. Give me Attitude Era... etc.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun May 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Anyway, are we watching this together?
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 4:37 pm

Alveuss wrote:
KinZil wrote:Didn't know you couldn't complain when expressing an opinion.

Sure you can, watch. I think that you're a toolbag and you seriously annoy me. See?

Okay, that's an opinion.......in which you called me a "toolbag". Definitely no complaining there, right? Guess it's my turn to play hypocrite.

You are one of the most pompous, most self-righteous piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of communicating with. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt if you learned to show some fucking respect around here.

Last edited by KinZil on Sun May 22, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 4:40 pm

TimLaFave wrote:It's just feels like a slow month for the WWE in my opinion.

Business will pick up when Rollins returns, somehow. And if Rhodes miraculously works around his release request and decides to have second thought, Rhodes could bring a whole lot more to the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sun May 22, 2016 4:57 pm

KinZil wrote:
Alveuss wrote:
KinZil wrote:Didn't know you couldn't complain when expressing an opinion.

Sure you can, watch. I think that you're a toolbag and you seriously annoy me. See?

Okay, that's an opinion.......in which you called me a "toolbag". Definitely no complaining there, right? Guess it's my turn to play hypocrite.

You are one of the most pompous, most self-righteous piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of communicating with. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt if you learned to show some fucking respect around here.

Calling you a toolbag isn't complaining. You're a toolbag. The complaining part is that you annoy me and if you looked and seen that that was in response to you, you'd see that me complaining while expressing an opinion was the entire fucking point so well done completely missing that. Also yeah I guess I am pompous and self righteous... Your point? If it's a displeasure talking to me then here's a nifty little idea, don't. I've made absolutely no effort to talk to you because you're a pain in the ass. If I'm the same to you then try the same thing. As for respect, you wanna explain that one? There's people I like, there's people I don't but the fact of the matter is I do respect basically everyone around here unless they give a reason not to. Funnily enough you're probably the 1 person that I don't respect around here based on the way you act in streams and the other night when you were "drunk". But whatever guy, you do you.

Last edited by Alveuss on Sun May 22, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun May 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Alveuss vs KinZil confirmed for the main event of Extreme Rules
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Randy Borton wrote:Alveuss vs KinZil confirmed for the main event of Extreme Rules

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M851837c22301fc6e62fc353b9686268do0&pid=15.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun May 22, 2016 10:58 pm

our lord is back
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun May 22, 2016 10:59 pm

It was ok.
IC match by far was the best.
I really liked the ending of the WWE title match too.
4 predictions were correct.
7/10 PPV

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun May 22, 2016 11:07 pm

Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior, Seth Rollins?
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next