Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT: Slammiversary Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT: Slammiversary Card!

3 posters

Go down

Who will win the number one contenders Battle Royal?

NXT: Slammiversary Card! I_vote_lcap0%NXT: Slammiversary Card! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NXT: Slammiversary Card! I_vote_lcap57%NXT: Slammiversary Card! I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
NXT: Slammiversary Card! I_vote_lcap43%NXT: Slammiversary Card! I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

NXT: Slammiversary Card! Empty NXT: Slammiversary Card!

Post by Miztacular Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Match Card
The card is still in progress as some promo's are currently being written about that potentially effect the card, the match descriptions will also be updated as promo's are written affecting the storylines.

Opening Match
Richard Thunder Vs TJ Kendra
A rematch from just four days ago on NXT, Kendra will be looking to get one back and even the playing cards against Richard Thunder who managed to pick up the win against Kendra in their last outing. Kendra really needs this, he's currently 0-2 here in NXT and will need to do something, anything to get some momentum together before his career fades into obscurity. Kendra will most definitely have to watch out during this match, after stealing the NXT Championship to open up the PPV, he's certainly got several targets all over his back!

Handicap Match
The Ascension Vs ???
The NXT general Manager Kane has clearly bought into the feud starting off between The Ascension and The R 'n' L Express who have been on the recieving end of a lot of abuse both verbally and physically from The Ascension, but which of the two members of The R 'n' L Express has Kane decided to torment tonight on the biggest Pay Per View on the NXT Calender, or the better question is, which of Rick and Larry is medically cleared for competition here tonight? I guess we'll have to find out.

European Championship Number One Contenders Battle Royal
Dallas Space Vs Duo Maxwell Vs Rob Snyder Vs Colin Styles Vs Casey Reyes Vs ???
Who will be the new number one contender for the European Championship? It's anyone's guess here tonight with 5 strong competitors involved and one guy who is yet to be named we all anticipate who it might be, out of these, the favourites have to be Dallas Space and Duo Maxwell, Space has been on a tear lately and he could potentially boost himself to greater heights by becoming the number one contender. Maxwell is of course one of the most dominant guys to ever step inside an NXT ring and will look to take one step closer to winning his first championship. Reyes can't be too far behind though as he has to have some sort of an advantage with Kane on his side, and for that reason we suspect some sort of rigging will be in play here tonight.

Tag Team Championship
The United Kingdom(c) Vs Wesson & Smith
The United Kingdom looking to remain champions here tonight, they lost their first championship reign to the hands of Wesson & Smith, and they'll be looking to prevent that from happening again here tonight, Wesson & Smith looking to become two time NXT Tag Team Champions here tonight cashing in their final rematch clause. Of course the odds are somewhat different when compared to NXT: Unchained's match between these two, because this time, The United Kingdom are 100% so it may be in their favour.

Submission Match
American Justice Vs Mercer
The two month verbal rivalry could be coming to a close tonight as American Justice and Mercer lock horns in the match set in stone by the NXT General Manager Kane, there is little bad blood between these two despite their feud. Mercer is simply fulfilling a contract set on his table so it's nothing personal on his side, while Justice on the other hand, probably see's this as just another match he has to participate in and nothing more. Who will come out on top tonight as two of the most dominant stars in NXT go one on one.

European Championship Fatal Four Way
Big Bad(c) Vs Bryan Novak Vs Boso The Magnificent Vs Abraham Beef
All four of these men have valid claim to this title, Novak and Boso's rematch clauses are being put in place here tonight which of course grants them the opportunity to be in this match. Abraham Beef became the number one contender for the European Championship after beating Big Bad in a number one contenders match a week before he won the title. Lastly, of course, we have the European Champion, whom apart from winning the championship has had a very tough month, losing at every turn, and for that reason he doesn't have much supporters backing him going into this match. But it will surely be one for the ages.

Main Event
Ryan Kent(c) Vs JustIN Sane
After the events that occured at the beginning of the night, in which Kendra stole the NXT Championship, the title involved in this match will be a replica and not the real thing, because the show must go on. Ryan Kent looking to retain his title for the second time here tonight in a ladder match! He could become the only superstar in NXT to keep any sort of title for a whole month, of course the odds are stacked against him after taking two losses this past month duo to Kane's challenges in order to soften him up for this match here tonight. JustIN Sane on the other hand, has the entirety of The Authority behind him, and so will certainly be the favourite going into this match. However this could still be a hard one to call, will Ryan Kent again beat the odds, or will he be put down by The Authority.

Power Rankings will be updated after this event.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXT: Slammiversary Card! Empty Re: NXT: Slammiversary Card!

Post by Miztacular Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:00 pm

THAT MAIN EVENT!!!
And I fucking hate submission matches, that was by far the worst match I've ever seen.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 pm

This ain't over, Justice.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:18 am

Damn. Signed on to do a promo and two shows have already been done. #thestruggle

Larry was supposed to be in the handicap, but appreciate you going through with the idea. :rose:

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:31 am

I did it to make up for missing one on Saturday:)
You'll be happy to know there won't be another till Friday.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down