Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I'm not a loser! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I'm not a loser!

2 posters

Go down

I'm not a loser! Empty I'm not a loser!

Post by Batman Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:41 pm

After the intro to the show hits, and the pyro lights up the stage, the PA system lights up with...

And out he comes. The man who claimed to be the best. Claimed that he would usher in a new reality era, being it's leader. Yet this whole time, he was too delusional to accept reality himself. And now, here he is, 1-4 without gold around his waist. Of course, he has a massive resting bitch face as he looks around the arena, whilst walking down the ramp. It's obvious Schmidty is in no mood. He expresses this through his fast pace, rolling into the ring and standing up, DEMANDING a microphone right then and there. The ring crew, quickly abides.

Schmidty
First thing's first.

Schmidty quickly rolls out of the ring and hops up on the announce table, to confront our commentator, Cop.

Cop
Oh....uh.....

Schmidty
Do you know what you did?

Cop
I can't....say that I do?

Schmidty
HOW? HUH? YOU COMMITTED A CRIME AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW???

Cop
I don't...

Schmidty hangs his head before raising it again and pointing to the tron.

I'm not a loser! 4LvXT5x

Schmidty looks back at Cop.

Schmidty
He hit me.....in the dick!

The crowd gasps at his choice of word.

Schmidty
And you did NOT even....mention that. Your job as a commentator it to evaluate the match. HOW DO YOU MISS THAT???? I was SCREWED! I should of won via DQ which would cancel out the stipulation that I cannot have another European Championship match with Lorin. Yet here you are, ready for tonight as if everything's ok. NOTHING is ok!

Schmidty jumps off the table.

Schmidty
Not a damn thing is ok!

Looking around at the crowd, Schmidty rolls back into the ring.

Schmidty
When I came onto the scene. I had a movement behind me. I broke way into this business and won the European Championship in my VERY FIRST CMV MATCH! I WAS ON TOP! And then....I was given a match while I was sick. That resulted in a concussion. THEN, I was FORCED to put my title on the line just a week later against Lorin Souel. I lost because of my massive headaches. I finally got my rematch set in stone. Then, things were looking up when I answered Marko Punish's open challenge. But on my way out to the ring I suffered a hang nail. That's distracting because I want to pick at it. And for that reason, I lost. That loss demotivated me. But I kept my head up. I marched my way into Climb II Fame and I was ready to get back MY title. Here we are now. I am here without a title. Why tho? WHY??

Schmidty points back at the tron.

I'm not a loser! 4LvXT5x

Schmidty
Lorin Souel hit me in the dick. Yet nobody played it off that way. Not fuckboi Cop. Not that idiot referee. And none of you. ALL OF YOU LOOKED THE OTHER WAY. EVERYTIME I've been screwed, nobody cared. Nobody did anything about it. Kane remained unprofessional in the back, picking fights with every single one of his superstars. So where was the justice? There was none. It's just me again. On this microphone saying how I feel. So here we go again.

Schmidty takes a deep breath before going on a rapid rant.

Schmidty
I am TIRED of being SCREWED week in and week out. I come out here as the hottest talent on the roster. The greatest professional wrestler on the planet yet I don't get the chance to prove that. These....these flukes like Lorin Souel are out here hitting me in the dick! The only thing being proved right now is that it takes a low blow....to take me down. A LOW BLOW! That's the ONLY reason why i'm not standing here with the European Championship. And it's SICKENING TO ME how NONE of you are on my side. You're still here booing me like mindless idiots. One guy does it, the rest does it. You are all followers. Unlike me. I'm my own man. Standing here fighting a system of flukes and cheaters. ALL BY MYSELF!

Schmidty lowers the microphone, mean mugging the booing crowd.

Schmidty
I AM THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER ON THE PLANET! I AM A WINNER DAMN IT!

The crowd finds amusment in Schmidty's dismay. They begin to chant, loud and clear, "You're a loser!"

Schmidty
I.....

Schmidty stops as the chant gets a louder and louder.

Schmidty
I AM NOT A....

Again he stops as the chants are just deafening now.

Schmidty
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! YOU ARE THE LOSERS!

The chants continue but Schmidty speaks over.

Schmidty
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU'RE THE LOSERS. BECAUSE YOU JUST LOST THE GREATEST STAR ON THIS SHOW! I QUIIIIT!!!!!

And with that, Schmidty drops the microphone and exits the ring as the chants turn into cheers. Schmidty however mouths off to himself, not even looking at the crowd before turning around on the stage one last time, to say, "Screw you!". And with that, Schmidty walks to the back.

Cop
Um......did Schmidty just quit??

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

I'm not a loser! Empty Re: I'm not a loser!

Post by krzy Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:19 pm

i like this

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down