Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Greatness? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Greatness? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Greatness? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Greatness? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Greatness? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Greatness? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Greatness? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Greatness? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Greatness? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Greatness? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Greatness?

Go down

Greatness? Empty Greatness?

Post by Decided Villain Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:35 pm

CMV.COM Exculsive

Aaron is seen angry in his locker room talking into a mirror as the camera man walks in.

Aaron Waite : did you see that... I had the ropes at the count of one, and the ref just kept counting after Starr hitting me with my own move. What the fuck happened out there!? I WAS ROBBED! Yeah people think I didn't deserve it because what? Whaaaa he doesn't belong here, whaaaaa he is just a rejected Fusion guy who messed up his opportunities. May I ask... WHAT OPPORTUNITES!? I came here for a fresh start to put my name on the map, and that's exactly what I freaking did, by winning my only two singles belts in the same night, beating the 'great' Hayden Kiteley and laying waste to Nick Blake because Aaron Waite is better then him.

Aaron turns in a fit of rage, now looking directly into the camera

Aaron Waite : But hey no one gives Nick Blake shit huh... He lost to greatness and knew he couldn't recover, so he just jumped ship. Yeah I ended up losing the Television Title... But at least it was to a man, at least it was freaking fair. But that Global Championship is MINE... And I shouldn't have lost tonight... I shouldn't have lost. I will get it back, wanna know why?

And out of nowhere Aaron lunges at the camera man with a devastating CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL. The camera now is on the floor looking towards Aaron's feet, Aaron picks up the camera and looks directly into it

Aaron Waite : BECAUSE I AM GREATNESS... AT ITS GREATEST!!!
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Greatness? Empty Re: Greatness?

Post by Decided Villain Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:00 pm

CMV.COM Exculsive

Lisa Evans is seen trying to catch up to Aaron in the hallway as he walks out to his car to leave the arena.

Lisa Evans : Aaron, Aaron can I get a word from you about how you came up short in the King of the Ring to the eventual winner of it all Ringo Max?

Aaron takes off his aviators and puts his back down. Looking frustrated that he has to now talk to the long time CMV interviewer.

Aaron Waite : Well what do you want me to say? I lost... I lost after countless instances of injustice from the new so called general manager of Intensity, Intensity which is my show by the way, it's now full of punk rebels, crazy puppet masters and stupid vixens. My beautiful show has been ruined by these things. Sure there is some hope on this show of mine. There's Voice Vindy, there's Logan Hail... That's it. This is all because of Laura Sampson.

Lisa Evans : Ok well what's next for Aaron Waite?

Aaron Waite : I restart, it's obvious my time on top is over for now. But I promise you that I will be up there once again. I will be up there eventually, right where I belong, to get back... My... CMV Global Championship. Greatness will rise again, but it will just take awhile.

Lisa Evans : Will that's all folks, thank you Aa...

Aaron puts his hand on Lisas shoulder, raising his eyebrows at her as she pauses what she was saying.

Aaron Waite : Lisa... Shut the fuck up.

Aaron puts his glasses on and picks up his bag, he continues to walk down the hallway to the garage as the camera fades to black.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down