Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXTreme Card! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXTreme Card!

3 posters

Go down

Who will win King of the Ring?

NXTreme Card! I_vote_lcap14%NXTreme Card! I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
NXTreme Card! I_vote_lcap0%NXTreme Card! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
NXTreme Card! I_vote_lcap57%NXTreme Card! I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

NXTreme Card! Empty NXTreme Card!

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:12 am

Match Card

Opening Match
Kryminal Vs Chris Adams
These two somewhat newcomers to NXT have been in matches together twice since making their debut both men have gotten a pin have gotten a pin over the other, but tonight on Pay Per View, Kryminal and Chris Adams will go at for the final time in a rubber match to figure out who the better man is!

NXT Tag Team Championship Number One Contendership Match
The Bringers of Despair Vs The Patriots
The Patriots have had a lackluster showing in NXT so far, only picking up one win in  tag action against the former number one contenders The R 'n' L Express, tonight, they have a chance to pick themselves up and become the number one contenders by knocking off the newcomers, The Bringers of Despair, who are currently 1-0 in NXT after beating The Ascension in their debut. What a start it would be for The Bringers of Despair to become the number one contenders in their second ever match.

European Championship Match
Bryan Novak(c) Vs Chad Vegas
The former Intercontinental Champion made his debut down on NXT in a number one contenders match where he knocked off Kryminal to become the number one contender, now he's looking to take the European Championship away from the longest reigning defending singles champion in NXT History, Bryan Novak, who's held it since NXT Slammiversary. This could be the hardest contest for Novak so far will he retain again or will Chad Vegas start his NXT career strong.

No Holds Barred Match
JustIN Sane Vs Jaymes Landon Vain
Just under two weeks ago Kane kicked out JustIN Sane from The Authority and is now looking to put JustIN Sane down for good by having him beaten by Kane's new top guy, Jaymes Vain. JustIN Sane is no pushover, however he may not be 100% after that gruelling match he went through between himself and The American Justice four days ago on NXT, now he'll clash with Jaymes Vain in a no holds barred match tonight on NXTreme, will JustIN Sane be taken down or will he show the new kid who's boss.

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
The United Kingdom(c) Vs The Ascension
The United Kingdom, have been the NXT Tag Team Championships for four months and three weeks, they won the titles for the first time when they pinned The Ascension at NXT Takeover. The Ascension will finally get their rematch clause 6 months later here tonight at NXTreme can they reclaim their NXT Tag Team Championships or will The United Kingdom continue their reign over the NXT Tag Team division.

NXT Championship Match
Son of Sheik Vs ???
The NXT Champion Son of Sheik still has no idea who he'll be facing tonight, he hasn't picked up too much momentum going into NXTreme and with the lack of preparation he will surely have an uphill battle here tonight as he defends his NXT Championship under Falls Count Anywhere rules, nobody in his corner, and nowhere to run, Son of Sheik will have to fight to retain his championship here tonight in the Co-Main Event of NXTreme.

King of the Ring
First Round Matchups
Boso The Magnificent Vs Casey Reyes
Brett Angel Vs Nathan Willis
Lorin Seoul Vs Ryan Fosse
American Justice Vs Dallas Space
The winner of tonight's King of the Ring Tournament will become the first ever NXT Television Champion, the downright favourites have to be either American Justice or Dallas Space due to their distinct size advantage, fortunately for the rest of the Superstars involved in the King of the Ring Tournament, they go one on one in the first round matchups.
Casey Reyes will have to be in with an outside chance to the fact that he is Kane's right hand man, and it is very likely that Kane may have gone out of his way to give Casey Reyes the advantage here tonight. Brett Angel has been putting on five star matches as of late, week in and week out, he's currently undefeated and could be a dark horse going into the King of the Ring Tournament.
Nathan Willis is a very dominant Superstar, however for the past two months, he's failed the get the job done on Pay Per View, and we could see this again tonight at NXTreme.
Lorin Seoul was definitely not the favourite in the last ditch qualification battle royal, but he overcame the odds and made the cut for the last spot in the King of the Ring Tournament, however it could be a tough one for Seoul as he's yet to get a win in singles action and so three wins in a row could be unlikely.
Ryan Fosse was formerly in the Main Event picture from the fallout of NXT Takeover, but since failing to qualify in the Elimination Chamber at NXT Unchained he has slipped down the card, he certainly has it in him to pull out a win here tonight but it could be difficult for him.
Lastly we have Boso The Magnificent, the first ever NXT European Champion, he has picked up some good wins over the past few months, beating the NXT Champion in both Tag and Singles competition, he does have a chance of getting far, but it's been a long time since we've seen Boso pick up any sort of winning streak and so it may be unlikely for him to win three in a row here tonight at NXTreme.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXTreme Card! Empty Re: NXTreme Card!

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 am

Predictions:
Adams
Bringers of Despair
Novak
JLV
United Kingdom
???
Brett Angel

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 am

Who I WANT to win:
Kryminal
The Bringers Of Despair
Chad Vegas
JLV
The U.K.
Mystery Opponent
Lorin Seoul

Who I think WILL win:
Chris Adams
Bringers Of Despair
Chad Vegas
JLV
The United Kingdom
Mystery Opponent
Brett Angel

NXTreme Card! Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 am

King of the Ring will now be on the pre-show because the game keeps fucking around with the card when I put it on the main card.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:50 am

Stop jinxing Angel, pls. thx

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!