Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
MJ warrior and the invite Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

MJ warrior and the invite

Go down

MJ warrior and the invite Empty MJ warrior and the invite

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:41 pm

We zoom in on Bloody Justice and MJ WARRIOR who are in the back where the cmv doctor is checking up on warrior.

CMV DOCTOR:

ok warrior I need you to take it easy for awhile because we need you to keep that arm immobilize because of the beating you got from Bannon and headhunter.

After that said he slowly walked out the room and Bloody Justice saw the camera guy and decided to not torture them anymore he just simply waved him over.

Bloody Justice:
listen up an Bannon and Headhunter I'm going to deliver a set of coordinates to your locker room and that is coordinates to the bloody Woods I want you there so we can have a little....discussion of sorts" After saying that he looks over to MJ who is looking back at him and he said hey partner on our way back to the hotel before we make our way to the bloody Woods I would like to say I had this idea I'll tell you more later.

(Open to Bannon or head hunter either or.)

Back to top Go down

MJ warrior and the invite Empty Re: MJ warrior and the invite

Post by Gumble Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Bannon is seen walking through a dark and dreary forest, the webs clinging against the trees make it so enclosed the feeling of suffocation could quickly overbear any normal man, flanked by Headhunter he makes his way through the hastily thickening overgrowth, the tree's sap replaced with thick ruby red blood warm to the touch.

After heading deeper into the forest spiders start descending from the treetops, their jaws mashing together as if they were inviting on-comers into their mouths, the webs converging into one another almost making a tube-like structure...

When the forest was almost getting too thick to traverse it opened up into a clearing, the floor a thick net of blood stained cobwebs sticking to the shoes of Bannon and the bare feet of the savage Headhunter, the darkness dissipates and standing in it's wake Bloody Justice and MJ Warrior are seen positioned next to a rotting, perished beech tree. MJ Warrior is seen clutching his arm almost mimicking the decomposed tree.

(Open to Justice)
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:26 pm

When they saw Bannon and Headhunter coming they knew it was time for the TRUE TRUE darkness to begin and the noticed that there was a Camera guy following them so they decided to have some fun.
Bloody Justice:
So I see you excepted good so what I was wanting to talk to you about was us for-" and with that the audio cut out and the camera guy looked down at his camera and he knew he was in trouble because it showed that the camera had a full battery and what's worse was the spider's were slowly crawling down and they looked hungry and the camera guy ran until he was out of the woods a safely making his way to cmv hq.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down