Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One by one... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One by one... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One by one... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One by one... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One by one... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One by one... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One by one... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One by one... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One by one... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One by one... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One by one...

Go down

One by one... Empty One by one...

Post by iTrouble Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:49 am

The scene opens up with Lisa Evans standing backstage with Solomon Glock. Lisa Evans looks to be quite intimidated standing next to the mammoth of a man but stays professional and begins the interview

LIsa Evans:
Ladies and Gentleman I am standing here with one of CMV's newest signings Solomon Glock. Solomon...er....Mr Glock...can you give us an qui-

Glock:
Gimme da mic.

A startled Lisa Evans cautiously hand Solo the mic and slowly backs off not to provoke the superstar. Glock grimaces as she leaves down the hallway then finally turns to the camera

Glock:
Now I know a lot of you all don't know who I am. Don't care who I am. But I just want all of y'all to remember dat. Remember this time when nobody know who the fuck is Solomon Glock. Cuz one day...you gone look back and realize that at this very moment; nobody knew that I was gonna be a problem for Unmatched.  Nobody knew that I was gonna the biggest shark in CMV. So in other words. I got plans. Oh I got big plans. Its drama time. I know it's levels to this shit. But just witness whats 'bout to happen. One by one I'm giving out free concussions.

Yamashia....that was my first victim. Squashed like a bug. And tonight...they got me up against some clown named August Happytown.... Probably a happy go lucky guy. Dancin' around in the ring like some fuckboi. So it is my duty to take him out of his Happytown and welcome him to world pain. He about to catch these hands and when he does I'ma put him in his place. Don't believe me? Just watch!

So to all you fuckboi's take notes. And if you smart; you'll keep and eye on me. And if you smarter...you'll move the fuck out my way.

Glock spits at the ground then jumps at the cameraman making him drop the mic ending the scene

iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum