Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Matter of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Matter of Time

Go down

Matter of Time Empty Matter of Time

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:26 am

As Troy Voodoo celebrates his victory, his music is cut short. 

Quantums emerges onto the ramp, mic in hand. 

"Alright, Voodoo.... Voodooo.... Buddy... I'm trying to figure this out. You come back and attack me... To prove a point? What doesn't make sense is that you were screwed over, you were given an ultimatum.. By the same guy I was hunting since the season began. Yes, I joined the Coorperation... Because I needed a way to get close to that Dirty Bastard Triple H.
So who suffered? Bison? He was strong enough to recover and bounce back. Omega Lee? Y'all see where he's TRYING to shine now right? Thank God for cole savage (he doesn't deserve capitalization) for reviving his career and telling us how bad he really is without us ever having to watch. 
Chet Taylor? I'm sorry.. That pretentious ass had it coming and should have known the time was ticking after they beat us as Ascendence. It was just a matter of time.

So who really suffered? You? Coorperate Billy?
Why? Cuz you couldn't get the win when it mattered? Either of you? 
What did I do? I CONQUERED Bryan Novak for months for the Corporation. What happened? He wins a title shot.
I crippled mother fuckers for months. What did I get? A pedigree when I asked what I get for all the hard work and dedication.... You and I both know, Voodoo, that if he asked me to take your place in that match you would have never had to leave, and I would still be champion.
The problem with the 'system' is that you work your dick off for the guy in charge, and then you get left with nothing. You don't do shit? And you get the world handed to you.

So Voodoo, you just keep not doing shit. You keep not voicing a word and let other mother fuckers create your gimmick... And kept getting that shot you so deserve. 

And I'll just simply challenge you to a match at Exodus... Simple match... Let's jump on the bandwagon... YOUR CAREER FOR MINE!!!!!"

The crowd explodes and bust into a riot. BLT chants as whitty people get beat down.

"Voodoo.. Fuck XGeN? Nah, Fuck your career..." He lays the mic down before he gets one last thought 

"It's how we live, how we live that defines us. What we change and what we leave behind. You know, you can't take it back now... Your day will come it's just a matter of time."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down