Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
To Whom It May Concern Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

To Whom It May Concern

4 posters

Go down

To Whom It May Concern Empty To Whom It May Concern

Post by Austin Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:43 pm

The shot opens up on a dimly lit hallway. A single fluorescent bulb hangs from the ceiling, casting flickering light on the checkered linoleum floor below. While grainy, the picture captures the image of a looming figure slowly approaching the artificial light, his heavy footfalls echoing in the empty corridor. He comes to a stop, and while half of his face is clad in shadows, the other half reveals his identity: Ringo Maxx. As he speaks, he does so coolly, an even and almost indifferent tone consuming his words.

Ringo Maxx
"For much time now I have refrained from speaking. It is in this moment that I realize that perhaps I should make my message clearer. While I do believe that there is a time and place to explain, you must realize that only silence is the great educator, and silence is what I have chosen to dwell in.

But do not be confused. While I choose to hold my tongue in times of great turmoil, no one can silence me but myself. I do not fear any man, nor any beast of flesh and blood, I cower to no god above or monster below. I refuse to entertain any idea of an all-powerful being. Instead, I choose to believe only what I know to be true: that I, Ringo Maxx, am the creator of myself. People speak so fluidly of their desire for greatness, they so ignorantly choose to believe in some fantastical destiny that they blind themselves to the truth. Only you can make of yourself the being that you want to be.

So easily men like Nick Starr fall into the rabbit hole of glamour. They see the movie stars and figureheads of the carnival that is Hollywood and think, 'Why not me?' They choose to follow in the footsteps of mediocre fame, and instead of bettering themselves, choose a path of worldly desire. I myself am at fault for this, as well. Once upon a time I too walked that road. I dressed in bizarre outfits, I spoke in broken words, and I made a joke of myself in front of the people who I thought controlled my future. Do you know where that got me?

Nowhere. So I beg of you this, Nick Starr. I ask you, why? Why do you choose this pitfall? Is it the money? Is it the fame? Is it the love that these people have for you? And if it is, I have this to say. Showing off is only a fool's idea of glory, and all of those can be acquired through more unsacrificial means.

Life is uncertain. Death is not. I bring to you today this message: do not waste your seconds chasing that dream. Glory comes only with the acceptance of your inevitable demise. And for some, little Nicky, that comes sooner than most."

He clasps his hands, and for the first time in this appearance, allows a cold and calculated smile to hint at his lips. As it widens, the light momentarily reflects off of his unnaturally white teeth, before the bulb burns out and the shot fills with darkness.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

To Whom It May Concern Empty Re: To Whom It May Concern

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:49 pm

<3
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!