Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Classes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Classes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Classes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Classes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Classes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Classes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Classes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Classes

Go down

Classes Empty Classes

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:05 pm

*Jay Davis is sitting in a chair in the middle of the ring,smiling, in a white T-shirt and jeans*

“So Novak….former Undisputed Champion for what, a whole month? Until he got it taken from him by the current Champion Justin Sane. Jeez,Bryan, that’s sad. Even Sadder than the Novakain. It’s literally a Elbow to the jaw!! Or am I the only one that sees that? I have Hiroshima, my awesome Body Splash. I have the Arrow Head, my knee to the face (AKA G.T.S). And Finally, I have my main finisher, THE GUILLOTINE!!”

*The crowd boos at Jay Davis, as he smiles at the crowd*

“The reason I’m saying this stuff to you is basically I don’t want you going in there blind. Because either way, I’m gonna kick your ass back to Switzerland or whatever F*cked up country you popped out of. And when I do, my name will be in the newspapers as the guy who kicked that furry little gerbil’s ass. I’m gonna be a whole lot different come next year. I’m gonna be stronger. Faster. I’m gonna train for Year three so I know that I will take on all opponents that want this Irishman.”

*The crowd boos even louder*

“I’ve done it all!! I’ve faced Troy Meyers, the bald punk rookie thinking he’s the best. I’ve faced Mike Grizzly. I’ve faced Ryan Kent. I've faced WEB. I’ve faced X-Gen. All I need to do is Kick Bryan Novak’s ass and all will be settled in Genesis as my departure gift till Exodus.”

*The crowd chants “Davis Sucks” over and over*

“Well you know what, I don’t know what my sister does, so take it up with her. But for me, I don’t suck and specifically if it’s some Mediocre Oldie that thinks he’s the shit. But listen,Novak. You were a champion; I was a champion. We both know how gold feels. We both know the meaning of being a champion. But you’re time was up and my time is now. I’ve been pleading and begging for a shot at the Undisputed Championship even before the Draft. It’s just Justin Sane wants to lie and say “I’ve faced and beaten everyone” when really he hasn’t. He’s never faced me. But he will, in the future. But back to what I was originally saying, Bryan Novak is a Pushover. Someone who bends down on their knees and kisses ass. And frankly, that’s sad. It’s sad to see you lose your belt from over a month reign to Justin Sane. It was sad seeing you get low blowed by Randy Borton, which By the way, Huge fan of. Your career is just a loop of fails and disappointments. I’d be surprised if you weren’t down there with Men like Mike Grizzly and The Hick Brothers.”

*The Crowd keeps on booing and chanting “Davis sucks”*

“Oh, you guys haven’t noticed by now, but CMV is in a stage that I like to call “Stages of Classes”. Now this is gonna be about the 6 stages. The 1st ones are the Subservients, which are basically the mind controlled slaves at the bottom of the food chain. People like Mike Grizzly, Jeremy Blake, Bob Storm, Furious Frank, DJ Moore and Extreme Conditions, are Subservients. Then we have the Plebeians. Or for this instance, the fans. You guys spend your hard earned money watching us gladiators and warriors fight for honor. For gold. When you could however, spend it on bills and taxes. But instead, you guys sit your fat, ugly mugs into those disgusting seats and watch a bunch of hacks and jobbers fight each other like two little whores on the street corner. Then we have the Artisans, which are the craftsmen. The men who try and build their way up the ladder. Men like Adam Bradley, Bob Luger, Jeff Wallace, Justin Edwards, Kevin Lee, and Tim Lafave are known as Artisans. After that, is the Combatant, or the Warriors and Gladiators risking their  own bones for the fans entertainment. Men Like Bison, Azrael, Randy Borton, Duo Maxwell, and Quantum are the Combatants. Then we have the Noble Crowd, or the Rich folk. Men like Dave Turner and Johnny Sampson. They take the money and the gold while we have to earn it and when we do, they spit in our faces and make us work even harder. Then we have the High Circle, or the Ones who get a free meal around here. Men like Tiki Wild, Sam Valentine, Jaxon Jordan, Cobalt Ketchup and Billy Weaver. These men don’t deserve the applauds and circumstances they get. Some of these men haven’t even been here for a whole month and get applauded like they’re a champion.”

*The crowd is still booing at Jay Davis*

“But…..I am a god!! All of you bow down to me!! I am the grandmaster chief!! I am the King!! I am Zeus!! I put food on your plates while you scrape up the losses and cry for a meal and a warm bed. I am not to be messed with and come Genesis AND Exodus. You will realize my true power in CMV.”

*Jay Davis throws down the Chair and the mic and Walks to the back, smirking at the crowd while giving these dark, evil, eyes, like a ghost or a demon of some sorts*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum