Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
King of Genesis? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

King of Genesis?

2 posters

Go down

King of Genesis? Empty King of Genesis?

Post by Borton Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:21 pm

*The night before Exodus, Interviewer named Lisa Evans, had a sit-down interview with one of the participants of the Elimination Chamber for the Alpha World Championship, Randy Borton*

Lisa Evans: It's the night before the last PPV of the Season, Exodus. I'm here with one of the participants of the Elimination Chamber that's for the Alpha World title. This man is starting out with Andrew Briggs in the Chamber, he's the King of the Ring, Randy Borton. How are you doing, Borton?

Borton: I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking.

Lisa Evans: So at Exodus, you and Briggs are both starting out in the Chamber. Could you tell us what your plan is for this match?

Borton: Well, the plan for me is always to win the match, not only that but to survive the Chamber, that's what everyone's mindset coming into this match. The Elimination Chamber ain't no walk in the park. I've experienced it before. I'm the only one in this match that felt the steel chains of the Chamber. Does someone like Bob Luger know what's going to happen to him in the Chamber? No, because he never was in a Chamber match, neither was his father. He doesn't know what kind of pain he will feel once getting body slammed to the steel grates.

Lisa Evans: Since you're the only one in this match with experience, some people call you a favourite to win this match even when you're starting out the Chamber with Briggs. What's your thoughts on that and do you think that you're indeed the favourite to win the match?

Borton: Of course I think I'm the favourite. I won the King of the Ring to be in this match while the others got handpicked by the General Manager Dave Turner. What has Frank done as a single competitor since he and his former tag team partner split? Nothing. What has Andrew Briggs done in the past few months? Nothing anything notable. How am I in this match? I've beaten 3 superstars in one night to become King of the Ring. All 3 great matches in one night too. I earned my shot to be in this match. If I can beat 3 superstars in one night, then I'm sure as hell I can beat 5 warriors in a steel structure. Starting out first or last doesn't matter to me, my mind is on surviving, outlasting 5 superstars in the dreaded steel structure, and I will drink as many milk cartons as I can to do that.  

Lisa Evans: If you don't win this match, what is next for you?

Borton: I don't think of what will happen next if I lose, if I lose the match then I lost the match, I continue on my goal on becoming the World Champion of this brand. Now what will happen if I win the match? Then I will be the first ever Alpha World Champion. I will be the so called "face that runs the place". I will not only be the King of the Ring and the Alpha World Champion, but I will be the King of Genesis. The Milkamania Era shall reign again.

Lisa Evans: Any last words for your opponents?

Borton: Briggs, Luger, Kent, Frank, Tim, all of you guys can say that you think that you guys will win the match. You guys can dream all about it, but tomorrow you will get hit with a dose of reality when you enter in the chamber. For me, I don't dream, I have enough confidence to say that I know I can win and become the Alpha World Champion. I will make sure that I will hit you all with the Borto-End on the steel grates of the Chamber. At the end of the night, 5 men will be beaten up, bruised. While one man will be still standing, with the title on his shoulders, proudly to be called as World Champion of Genesis, that man will be me. You can milk on that.

Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

King of Genesis? Empty Re: King of Genesis?

Post by Tim Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:24 pm

<3
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down