Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Extreme Victory Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Extreme Victory

Go down

A Extreme Victory Empty A Extreme Victory

Post by zquet Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:19 am

During the season 3 finale of CMV at Exodus Extreme Condtions have entered the backstage area with big smiles on their faces after getting the big win over the fallen as they walk they are called over to the interview area by Lisa Evans microphone in hand they walk over and stand next to her as she starts to speak

Lisa: Ladies and gentleman we are just getting started right here at Exodus joining me at this time they just picked up a massive victory over their rivals The Fallen Matt Jefferson and Eric Thunder, gentleman what's going through your minds after that match?

Matt: Well Lisa let me tell you something this has been a simply fantastic way to finish season three with a bang the fallen have done so many just pure evil things well tonight we let them know that they messed with the wrong team tonight we made the fallen well to put simply fall.

Lisa: Well boys as Mr. Dashing said on commentary during your match this had big implications heading into season four on the genesis brand seeing as this was one of the last tag matches of season three you guys may be number one contenders and a chance at getting the first tag title shots at the empire of pain for season four any comment on that?

Eric: Hey if that impressed Dave Turner enough to name us #1 contenders i say bring it on we've won and held gold all around the world before the CMV world tag titles would be one of our biggest accomplishments and i'm sure my partner would love to get a little bit of revenge on Duo as well.

Lisa: Well i'm sure we'll get some words regarding that on the first episode of genesis on season four, and for a final question speaking of season four gentleman any plans heading into the new season?

Matt: Nothing new Lis, just kick some ass and make some more moments during our CMV career but we do have one goal .. and that is win the world tag team titles and put one more reign under our belts we don't care when it is during the season be it at Cyberslam, Homecoming, Regicide, Ascendance we don't care when it is we just want to hold that gold.

Lisa: Well Ladies and Gentleman there you have it Extreme Conditions looking to win the gold during season 4 and i'm sure this has put the other teams on notice Matt, Eric thank you for your time and congraulations on your win Dashing back to you at ringside.

Matt and Eric give a nod to the camera as they start to walk away from the interview area while the feed transitions back to ringside for the next match.

zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down